Title: PIVX System Administration and Support Management Name: Sys-Admin-Support-201906 Term: 3 Cycles Cycle Amnt: 6000 Total Amnt: 18000 Author: Jeffrey Receiver:Jeffrey Address: D9FUWwn73mkwTNs28wWuCtwt2zNHtD5pqq Status: Proposed
This proposal will be the first official proposal to fund my already existing work for the PIVX Ecosystem as a whole. I have been apart of the PIVX team since March 2017 and since then have been included in Various Proposals such as the Support Team Proposal as well as Ambassador proposal. Outside of these proposals I was already managing much more for PIVX and compensated privately. If passed, this Proposal will allow me to continue my full time employment within PIVX and be funded by the treasury.
My PIVX Work History:
I officially joined the PIVX team as a support member in March 2017. My daily tasks were to assist users via our main communication channels such as Slack, Discord, Facebook etc. My skills in this sector grew and so did my passion for the project which led me to assisting first time crypto owning Merchants in South Africa to adopt and allow customers to pay for goods and services using PIVX. This made me the first PIVX Ambassador in South Africa as well as inside the continent of Africa.These are positions that I am most dedicated to within PIVX however as listed below these are other tasks that I am responsible for:
- Full management of ~8 PIVX and PIVX related Webservers and Panels.
- Always active in Discord #support channel to answer any and all questions.
- Management of all PIVX and PIVX related domains and their respective DNS.
- I setup the new PIVX team Email and continue to maintain it single handedly.
- I setup and manage the new forum found at https://forum.pivx.org.
- Initial setup of the PIVXfoundation.org website as well as PIVXambassadors.org and various others including constant moderation and maintaining.
- Some Social Media Management.
- Discord, Reddit and other PIVX Social Media Administration.
- Sending out DMCA to protect PIVX users from landing on scam webpages, many of which were shut down.
The funding from the proposal will allow me to dedicate myself as a full time team member for PIVX in which I will continue with the following tasks:
- 40~60 hours per week dedicated to PIVX.
- PIVX Support Lead.
- Sys Administration of all PIVX Servers, Websites and Social Medias.
- Exchange coordinator for upcoming exchanges in South Africa and globally.
- Security watchdog, Assisting with removal and reporting of impersonation domains/websites.
- South African Ambassador Lead.
- Local and International Merchant PIVX adoption.
- Management of the PIVX Freshdesk providing updated FAQS and Ticket .
- PIVX Integration drive.
- Funds my personal servers for upcoming ElectrumX Nodes, Mobile nodes and for PIVX testing and snapshot hosting and whatever else may be required.
- Anything and everything Linux System Administration or Support.
- https://PIVXprojects.com and it’s Cpanel Server.
In order to support my full time (50+ hrs per week) efforts, I am asking for 6,000 PIV per cycle, and for 3 cycles, for a total of 18,000 PIV.
I will not be asking for the 55 PIV in submission and processing fees to be reimbursed.
To Vote YES for this proposal:
mnbudgetvote many 42666fe628765e0a33c64bbc05db075459ef0e58f1a2b128d43c144cbacd1cb9 yes
To Vote NO for this proposal:
mnbudgetvote many 42666fe628765e0a33c64bbc05db075459ef0e58f1a2b128d43c144cbacd1cb9 no