What's new

Ended PIVX Turkey Football Event

talhatr

Pivian
Hello everyone, I have been managing PIVX Turkey social media accounts and Telegram group for about 35 days. You can review all developments here.

I would like to present an offer to raise awareness and build a local audience in Turkey. I have already informed about this offer on the Discord channel.

Vote Hash:
"52d7b6954eaf2ea8e43aaae7711b299926ddd493e2b62387c4afc35fa1c2ef14"

Offer content
-Purchase of astro pitch vests
-Quality printing of PIVX Logos
-Rental of banner space

-Custom Banner Design & Printing
-Carpet field visit every week
-2-3 Photo shoots every week

PIVX Turkey Astroturf Field Event

Football is a very common sport in Turkey and there are many astroturf pitches.

And this initiative inspired me.

Turkey is a country that loves football and cryptos :).
People in Turkey love to play soccer on the astroturf every day of the week.
As a Turk, I am eager to do this job because I know this very well.

Astroturf Rules in Turkey;
Astroturf matches are played in 2 halves of 30 minutes each.
It is mandatory for teams to wear an astroturf vest to avoid confusion on the field.
In the region where I live, 7 different matches are played in every astroturf field from 18:00 pm to 01:00 am.

So in short, people like to play soccer (for a fee) every day.

My idea is to make an advertisement for the astroturf vests that people (necessarily) wear when playing soccer.
To present a total of 28 (4 teams can wear them) PIVX logo astroturf vests to 1 astroturf as a pilot.

People will wear astroturf vests with the PIVX logo on them when they play soccer.

A total of 14 players and 10-15 people watch the soccer match. Using this formula, 30 or more people will be reached for 1 astroturf match.
Imagine repeating this effect in 3 different matches per day? It will allow us to reach an estimated +80-90 new people per day.

Of course, this doesn't mean that all people will join our community. But we will still see people playing soccer every day, regularly, wearing jerseys with the PIVX logo.
Is that enough? Of course not.

People will wear jerseys with the PIVX logo, but how can they know about something they don't know what it is?

For this ;

I want to create a 4x2 m PIVX design banner on the visible part of the pitch.
It will include a slogan about PIVX and our social media accounts.
Our slogan is : Community Driven Privacy Powered

Or we can think of a different slogan.

I will make an agreement with the owner of the astroturf and every week at least 2-3 different soccer teams will be photographed in PIVX jerseys and sent to us.

We will also have video recordings of soccer matches (although not a clear image).

I believe that when this project is realized, astroturf jerseys will be worn regularly for at least 1 year and their photos will be coming regularly.
Of course, not everyone who plays soccer is crypto-oriented, maybe some of them have no knowledge about crypto.

Ultimately this is a viable option to create a culture and in the future we will have the option to organize a coffee meeting, a soccer tournament or other events with these people.
A one-time cost can be the basis for a project that will last more than 1 year.

Of course, I will take responsibility as a PIVX Turkey ambassador.
I will go to the astroturf at least 1 day a week to chat with people wearing PIVX jerseys about PIVX and invite them to the community.
We will rent the banner area for 1 year and our banner will hang there for 1 year and people will see it.

I would like to ask for your support for an event that will last at least 1 year with the money we will give to a Twitter influencer and every week we will see new people's photos in jerseys with the PIVX logo.
Once the proposal is approved, work will be carried out in consultation with the Community on the design and with an emphasis on Brand value.
I am looking for feedback on this idea and all my work is being done in a transparent way to move the PIVX Turkey community forward.

I invite you to join our telegram group to see how our community will grow once the event is approved and people start playing soccer with PIVX logo astroturf vests.

Thank you for your support. I will make PIVX much more popular in Turkey.

And I don't want the 50 piv I used to make this offer back.

Last edited:
Every week, I will give away 5 PIVX each to the users whose photos I take during my visits to the astroturf field in exchange for setting up a wallet on Mypivxwallet.

This could be a really great idea, or a total waste of funds. I am having trouble wrapping my head around it to know which it will be.

The biggest value would seem to be the 'photo opportunities', but even then, do we have ways to get them to a large audience, of people not already interested in PIVX?

This could be a really great idea, or a total waste of funds. I am having trouble wrapping my head around it to know which it will be.

The biggest value would seem to be the 'photo opportunities', but even then, do we have ways to get them to a large audience, of people not already interested in PIVX?
Hi Eric, thanks for your valuable insight.
As you know, we have started an initiative from scratch and we are working in a country (Turkey) that is among the top 5 in Europe on crypto.
Recently an AMA event was organized in the Turkish community. Almost 90% of the 200 people who joined our group with this event are bot accounts.

I need to take steps to build a community and focus on more people.

Let me answer your question;

I can already guarantee that on average 90-100 people a day will visually see or use vests with the PIVX logo.
Not all people are crypto-savvy in local life like they are on social media.
What I want to do here is to create a culture.
I'm sure people with crypto knowledge will still join us. For people who are not crypto and PIVX savvy, I aim to visit them every week and set up wallets for them.
So what will this do?
I will have the opportunity to meet people live and provide information about PIVX.
Since this event will last for a minimum of 1 year, we will have a strong community locally (you will feel this effect on our telegram and social media accounts).
Summer is approaching, and after building a local community with the event, I will be able to organize regular coffee chat events and new people will be constantly added.

I am also sure that sharing photos of people in PIVX jerseys on social media every week will provide an active look for our project.

Please keep in mind that this is a long-term project. We can also spend money on a 1-day event by making a deal with Twitter influencers. But I want to work in the field as a PIVX Turkey ambassador and introduce people to PIVX.

Potential pluses :
Telegram group growth
Growth of our social media accounts
Building a local community
Every week 2-3 people take photos with PIVX logo vests
Potentially at least 3-5 people install mypivxwallet every week
Opportunity to do effective projects with the local community in the future

In addition, for a period of 1 year, our 4x2 m banner with PIVX design will be hanging on the carpet field. We can make this design as we want and make it easier for people to join us.

Creating local impact will be a key step to expand. In 1-2 months from now, I aim to organize a small PIVX themed coffee & presentation event with 20-30 people. This will symbolize that we are active both locally and globally and that we are constantly reaching new audiences.

Of course, social media is the easiest way to reach people at the center of all these developments. By growing our social media accounts, we will be able to reach a wider audience. Also, Guap will soon hold talks with the Turkish stock exchange (Paribu). If this listing happens, we can get a nice community locally.

Thank you for your questions. I hope these answers will be enough to remove the question marks in your mind :)

pivian.png

Hello, this is the current status of another proposal I am actively working on for the Turkish community. I am in negotiations for banner design and other requirements. Given the current price drop, there will be a partial difference, but I will cover this gap from my current Community management offer. I hope the offer will be successful. You can ask me any questions :)