What's new

Pending Submission PIVX Turkey Marketing Campaign

talhatr

Pivian
Last month there was no vote because I bid in the last days. I'm confident it will work. I received the necessary feedback from Zano

Hello everyone, I am the PIVX Turkey Ambassador.
I am working hard to get our project recognized and build social connections in Turkey. I am working to spread the word about PIVX to more people wherever possible through events and conferences. The work is progressing successfully on social media and in real life. In terms of marketing, I believe that doing a twitter campaign and seeing the potential results will have a positive meaning for the community.

I would like to emphasize that it is important to tighten our audience and build a strong community before starting weekly Twitter events with other privacy projects.

In all my current roles, I am committed to utilizing resources in the best possible way and creating a real population.

Proposal Summary:

I seek the community's approval to enter into a promotional agreement with the Ody Kripto team to boost the promotion of PIVX Turkey and expand the local community. This agreement will enhance PIVX Turkey's social media engagement, attract new users, and strengthen the existing community.

Agreement Details:

1. Weekly Tweet Shares: The Ody Kripto team will share two tweets each week to promote PIVX Turkey. ( These posts will be prepared by me.)
  2. RT (Retweet) Support: Selected PIVX Turkey posts will be retweeted by Ody Kripto's account, reaching a wider audience.
  3. Giveaway Arrangement: 10% of the payment made under this agreement will be used for giveaways to Ody Kripto followers.
  4. Telegram Group Participation Requirement: To participate in the giveaway, users must join the PIVX Turkey Telegram group, thereby expanding our community.

5. Positive Aspects of the Agreement:
    • Increased Visibility: PIVX Turkey's visibility, followers and interaction will increase thanks to the promotion.
    • Community Growth: Our community will grow stronger by gaining new members in the Telegram group.
    • Effective Marketing: Weekly tweet shares and RTs will provide consistent visibility for PIVX Turkey.
    • Supportive Engagement: The giveaways will attract more users who recognize and support PIVX Turkey.
.Potential for Long-Term Collaboration:

If this agreement proves successful, it could pave the way for a long-term partnership with the Ody Kripto team. This could include various promotional efforts such as AMA (Ask Me Anything) events and other collaborative marketing activities, further solidifying PIVX Turkey's presence in the crypto community.

Marketing is always based on cause and effect. Hawtch and Redbyd, who are on our Marketing team, will know this better.

The amount requested under this agreement is : 3800 PIVX

Payment will be sent directly in PIVX without conversion to USDT.

Detailed monitoring of the deal will be done by me and weekly progress reports will be announced to all MN holders and the community.

Statistics details ;
Number of views
Number of followers
Profile Visit
Comments and likes on posts
Number of participants in Telegram group
Telegram group activity

All these details will be examined by me and presented in the most accurate way.

Thanks for your support and feedback!

Last edited:

Twitter accounts

They have a certain audience and I received positive feedback about cooperation.

As a result of the meetings I had with the Zano Turkey team, they emphasized that they had collaborated before and that there was a successful work on the telegram community and other statistics.

They even stated that they made a new agreement. It wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

We will be informed transparently with weekly statistics, so we will be aware of any negative situations.

Can you link to ody page and show some stats of what they do? Reach they get etc
There is limited time left to vote. If you support my initiatives for the Turkish community, I ask you to vote.
All MN owners can ask any questions. Thank you all.

Since I was late last month, I have created a proposal again. I believe it will be useful for the Turkish community.
I have received positive feedback from Zano, thank you for your support