Cycle Amount: 194,000
Total Amount: 194,000
Author: Jeffrey
Receiver: Jeffrey
Address: DPxkvt1yMCxyDkWuVhTxvxJKSXKgQiReDK
Vote Hash: c126ecf65360c603ad60842226849edd5a8566e5accd97536509f8ba67239b50

1702551924753.png

Hello Everyone,

In my goal towards global adoption of PIVX I am aiming to have PIVX available for trading on all major and high demand exchanges. One on the top of my list is MEXC Global. MEXC, a top tier exchange since 2018 does not force KYC and provides a withdraw limit of 5 BTC daily to unverified users.

MEXC-新兴交易平台领军者
About MEXC (From their Website here - https://www.mexc.com/about)
Founded in 2018, MEXC is known as the exchange of high performance and mega transaction matching technology. The team at MEXC are some of the first movers and pioneers of financial and blockchain technology. Currently, MEXC caters to more than 10 million users in more than 170 countries and regions around the world and we have just started. This magnificent achievement is a significant milestone, and MEXC aims to become the go-to platform for new traders and experienced investors as they move forward in their financial journey.

MEXC has presence over and across major continents and jurisdictions around the globe and is regulated, either directly or through affiliates, by some of the world's most renowned jurisdictions. MEXC also offers localized language support for investors from different countries, making it easier for them to trade. The exchange at MEXC is a high-performance trading engine which has been developed by experts from the banking industry and is capable of completing 1.4 million transactions per second, which results in groundbreaking efficiency and enhanced performance. User security is of top priority at MEXC because of which our servers are hosted independently across multiple countries ensuring optimal data integrity and security.

1702552243615.png

MEXC is currently ranked as #17 on Coinmarketcap and has a public audit of its' reserves amounting to 1.6 billion dollars at the time of writing this pre-proposal.

MEXC is also a safe-haven hosting many of the known privacy coins without issue and therefore a great fit for PIVX.

Funding Requirements:​

1. Listing:
    • Amount: $10,000 USDT
  2. Kickstarter Reward Pool:
    • PIVX: $30,000
    • USDT: $20,000
  3. Market Making:
    • PIVX: $30,000
    • USDT: $30,000
    • Additional 3 Months of Market Making: $6,000 USD
Total Required Funding: $126,000

Available Budget:​

Total Budget Available: $18,580 USD
  • From Grovex: $12,000 USD
  • Additional from previous cycle: $6,580 USD
Remaining owed: $107,420 USD

I will ask for 194,000 PIVX this cycle which equates to -
1710417123984.png

However due to fluctuations and liquidity issues when selling this value may change. I will update once ready and then submit the next proposal for the remaining funds.

Lets keep building.

Voting Details:

To Vote YES for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many c126ecf65360c603ad60842226849edd5a8566e5accd97536509f8ba67239b50 yes
To Vote NO for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many  c126ecf65360c603ad60842226849edd5a8566e5accd97536509f8ba67239b50 no

Last edited:
The more top level exchanges we are listed on, the easier it is for services to integrate PIVX. Basically, we need to keep focusing on the 'Network Effect' of being EVERYWHERE.

When people wake up to the importance of privacy, and see how incredible the PIVX technology is, the demand will sky rocket, and we will already be available everywhere, ready for them to buy, hold, sell, integrate, use! Without being on the exchange(s) these people and 3rd party businesses/providers work with, we would effectively be kicking ourselves out of the eco-system. We need to be everywhere we can be, so that we are ready for the 'Privacy Awakening'.

Keep doing what you are doing Jeffrey. It's awesome!

Thanks!

I believe MEXC is a very important exchange right now.
It doesn't need KYC for real and is hereby the only bigger exchange that can let you use crypto with privacy.
Considering the bull run going on right now, the increasing volume of PIVX on Binance, it would be very important to use the momentum.
I would like to see the proposal in the just started budget allocation round.

I believe MEXC is a very important exchange right now.
It doesn't need KYC for real and is hereby the only bigger exchange that can let you use crypto with privacy.
Considering the bull run going on right now, the increasing volume of PIVX on Binance, it would be very important to use the momentum.
I would like to see the proposal in the just started budget allocation round.
I agree. It's time to focus on this now. I will keep you updated :)

With the current momentum and developments, joining the MEXC exchange seems like a good step.
I hope we have a good process!

Just an update: MEXC as of today is #11 on CMC. It is one of the strongest growing exchanges and very popular amongst "crypto influencers" With an MEXC listing we become even more widely available and accessible to many new traders.

How fast will pivx be added now busgets paid out which is over funded. Great to have a pot for summit else.