Cycle Amount: 189,000
Total Amount: 189,000
Author: Jeffrey
Receiver: Jeffrey
Address:  DF3swhda87MSapzRcnxhYgoXVRByy1LiWA
Vote Hash:  57bde72af678ce49b4763576e6c6c6e21ab51e86c09ac0443cd55482e2363651

1715869385122.png

Hello Everyone,

This proposal aims to cover some of the payment towards the MEXC proposal, It was initially submitted here - https://forum.pivx.org/threads/pivxxmexc-listing.1873/ however the super block was not finalized and therefore this proposal was not paid out. Please do read more about the proposal in the original thread, however I will copy most here.

MEXC-新兴交易平台领军者
About MEXC (From their Website here - https://www.mexc.com/about)
Founded in 2018, MEXC is known as the exchange of high performance and mega transaction matching technology. The team at MEXC are some of the first movers and pioneers of financial and blockchain technology. Currently, MEXC caters to more than 10 million users in more than 170 countries and regions around the world and we have just started. This magnificent achievement is a significant milestone, and MEXC aims to become the go-to platform for new traders and experienced investors as they move forward in their financial journey.

MEXC has presence over and across major continents and jurisdictions around the globe and is regulated, either directly or through affiliates, by some of the world's most renowned jurisdictions. MEXC also offers localized language support for investors from different countries, making it easier for them to trade. The exchange at MEXC is a high-performance trading engine which has been developed by experts from the banking industry and is capable of completing 1.4 million transactions per second, which results in groundbreaking efficiency and enhanced performance. User security is of top priority at MEXC because of which our servers are hosted independently across multiple countries ensuring optimal data integrity and security.

MEXC has noted their excitement to list PIVX due to it being a privacy coin which is a good outlook for PIVX on the exchange. I feel this will benefit PIVX overall if everyone supports the treasury paying MEXC within this proposal.

1715868190350.png

At the time of writing this proposal MEXC is ranked 11 on CoinMarketCap, Has a financial reserve of over 3 billion USD and has a total spot trading volume of 1.2 billion USD. Therefore making MEXC one of the top exchanges for trading should the proposal succeed and listing happen.

Funding Requirements:​

1. Listing:
    • Amount: $10,000 USDT
  2. Kickstarter Reward Pool:
    • PIVX: $30,000
    • USDT: $20,000
  3. Market Making:
    • PIVX: $30,000
    • USDT: $30,000
    • Additional 3 Months of Market Making: $6,000 USD
Total Required Funding: $126,000

Please note that for this proposal I am merely acting as an intermediary for the treasury to send agreed upon PIVX to the exchange, in future it will also be suggested to exchanges that they can submit their own proposal to cover the costs. All PIVX for this proposal will always belong to the DAO / Treasury until transferred to MEXC. In future proposals where there is additional/remaining funds a new forum post will be made to keep track of these funds where they can be utilised for other proposals that may not meet funding requirements or perhaps in place of submitting a proposal, they too belong to the DAO / Treasury.
This is part 1 of the proposal, in the next cycle I aim to submit 1 more for the remaining funds

Voting Details:

To Vote YES for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 57bde72af678ce49b4763576e6c6c6e21ab51e86c09ac0443cd55482e2363651 yes
To Vote NO for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 57bde72af678ce49b4763576e6c6c6e21ab51e86c09ac0443cd55482e2363651 no

So for listings, how long do the exchanges usually give before start the delisting process?

I'm asking because they charge many thousands for the listing but couldn't they just say the next month it isn't enough volume and delist?

So for listings, how long do the exchanges usually give before start the delisting process?

I'm asking because they charge many thousands for the listing but couldn't they just say the next month it isn't enough volume and delist?
Good question. Previously we didn’t build relationships with exchanges and also we didn’t have market making. These conditions are now met and should keep everything going well. I unfortunately cannot comment on delisting but we can work with them to resolve it