Cycle Amount: TBD
Total Amount: TBD
Author: Jeffrey
Receiver: Jeffrey
Address: 
Vote Hash:

1721400627031.png

GOOOOOOOD Day PIVIANS!

This may be the longest and most anticipated exchange listing to date!

Infact PIVX had an original goal to list on Poloniex when we were still called DarkNet! Well the time is here, 2016-2024 and we have been completely approved to list on Poloniex!

Now Poloniex is no small deal! check this:
1721401277990.png

I am proud to say we have achieved this, and it is one of many things we as PIVX will achieve! Through this proposal I want to act as an intermediary between Polo and PIVX to make the listing possible.

What this listing includes:
PIVX/USDT pair on Poloniex for the first time ever!
Trading competition

Funding required:
20K USDT for listing fees
10K PIVX for Trading / buy and hold competition
Market Making to be decided (Minimum 6K)
Market Making fee - Armada 2k x 3 for 3 months

I'm excited! Proposal will be submitted next cycle

Hey all
Due to some requirements for additional liquidity I will see about pushing this next cycle

We will look, at first glance seems limited on exchanges it can support. The only concern is how is the volume analyzed as from this because places like cmc will try to hide “fake volumes” or report our volumes are potentially misleading.

Have you got any experience with it?
No one of my friends recommended it when I mentioned liquidity problems

No one of my friends recommended it when I mentioned liquidity problems
Ah so one caveat to this its mainly volume. They maximize volume with little liquidity, but we need strength in our liquidity. But we can probably use this once the liquidity is settled to add to volume, still have to read more on it.
Good suggestion thank you

Ah so one caveat to this its mainly volume. They maximize volume with little liquidity, but we need strength in our liquidity. But we can probably use this once the liquidity is settled to add to volume, still have to read more on it.
Good suggestion thank you
@Jeffrey is on it with your help. Thanks. the exchanges are expecting alot really. It surely doesn't cost that much to leave a coin on? They must be making enough off exchange fees with current pivx volume? What are they expecting? Was it in the fine print?