Term: 1 cycle
Cycle Amount: 21,052 PIV
Total Amount: 21,052 PIV
Author: RedByrd
Receiver: RedByrd
Address:
Created: Aug 11, 2024

Hello PIVians!
Thankyou for approving my initial proposal. It is wonderful to re-connect!
I have posted a few brainstorming ideas on my last proposal as a brief update. This if far from a complete list, but more of an update.
I would like to say thank you to a few PIVians esp as you are the leaders behind these concepts. @LeacyMcK @Meerkat @JSKitty @Hawtch @Eric_Stanek @guapic
I have only been online and involved for a couple of weeks, so instead of submitting a proposal for 3 months, I'm going to do it for 1 more month so that you have a chance to get to know me a little bit better and see how we can make the magic happen.

I will post below some draft concepts of some items I've been working on - Please note these are draft concepts and have not been posted. But I'll try to update this proposal as things go live.

Please note - based on some of the discussions I've had and what I have learned thus far. I think a great focus for me over the next month will be to help with Animation and Video development while we hone some marketing strategies. I didn't focus on this in the beginning, but I do think we can do some really fun projects and ad some oomph to some already amazing graphics. (Thankyou @Meerkat @JSKitty @Hawtch!)

As always, if you have any questions or comments or recommendations - please reach out. I'm here.

Who am I (just in case you didn't catch it last time. :) )​

I’m …. old-new? Hello again. I’m an original PIVX investor & supporter and worked on smaller aspects on the marketing side of PIVX in the early years. I specialize in Educational Communication utilizing visuals as a tool to help drive messages home. I specialize in Animation and Design as well and Production Management for Science, Tech and the Visual Effects Industry. Essentially I’m a creative nerd. ;)

As I am re-entering the PIVX community openly, I would love to submit this initial proposal as creative support for the existing Marketing and Communications Team for a 1 month term to re-integrate and determine where my talents and efforts may best be utilized. I am completely open to suggestions, advice and positive communication from the Community both on this proposal and with my work. I understand the value in the PIVX community and look forward to re-connecting.

As the owner of RedByrd, I have over 15 years of experience building custom videos and animations for a variety of industries. Including Science, Tech and Healthcare. I appreciate the beauty of a good pipeline and collaboration to ensure projects execute smoothly as well as on time and on budget. I believe strongly in creativity, efficiency and integrity in all aspects of business.

You can check out some of my highlights here (but be gentle, it needs an update and many of my projects are NDA’d.):
www.redbyrd.ca
Insta: @redbyrdstudio

You can check out the company that I worked with over the last year as a Production Manager here: https://www.wefx.com/

Proficiencies​

My experience extends from illustration to design, 3D animation to motion graphics and post production. I excel in project management and working within a multi-team environment when everyone is engaged. And yes…. I get that I sound super nerdy - but that is kinda who I am. :)

• Adobe Suite (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
• Communication Management (Microsoft Teams, ShotGrid, Google Suite)
• Production Pipeline, Deliverables and Risk Analysis
• Brand Alignment & Marketing
• Storyboarding and R&D

Areas of Interest​

• AI and how this can assist Creative Production both in Static and Animated Creative Assets (eg: Memes, animated templates etc…)
• Animation, Design and Visual Effects

PROPOSAL​

Deliverables​

Support & assist the current Marketing Team in the following:
  • Youtube Shorts and Reels - currently have 2 in progress
  • Animation of PIVX Labs graphics for new website.
  • Animation of social posts
  • News / Fastvertising ads/shorts - available for needs - just message.
  • Youtube Paid Ads - static and/or vids. - Content vs. posting.
  • Focused efforts on supporting Jeffrey and what he is doing. - Yep!
  • Planning for Future Campaigns/Growth (September)
These may fluctuate more or less given big news, last minute priority tasks, or anything else that may take precedence demanding design/marketing help. I'm open to a task list and will chat with any members who have a need that I can help with. Please reach out.

Funding Breakdown​

• Work Hours: (($50cad x 20) x 4 wks or 1 cycle) x per PIV (currently 0.19)
  • Cycle Length: 1 Cycle (1 month)
  • Total Quote: 21052 PIV

Thankyou, and please reach out with any questions or comments.

THE ATTACHED FILES ARE DRAFT FILES ONLY. PLEASE WATCH DISCORD AS WE REFINE AND FINALIZE. But I wanted to post some initial concepts and work. :)

HMMMM...... This forum will not let me post videos...... I will add links for now. Sorry all.

Draft of the 2000 Masternode milestone as a YouTube short is in progress. Stay tuned!

Is it possible to help promote poker? I see there are multiple YouTube marketing proposals, did you know you can make PIV by promoting poker?

Is it possible to help promote poker? I see there are multiple YouTube marketing proposals, did you know you can make PIV by promoting poker?
Hi there! I don't see why not. Do you have a concept in mind? Would love to connect.