What's new

wallet

Shahrokh

New Pivian
I made my windows wallet and transferred my PIVXs in some cases, but it hasn't been moved yet. How can I track?

I made my windows wallet and transferred my PIVXs in some cases, but it hasn't been moved yet. How can I track?
It takes time for a wallet to sync, if you sent the coins in block 1000000, but your wallet is only at block 10, it has to get to the block to see your coins. Is the wallet fully synced?

It takes time for a wallet to sync, if you sent the coins in block 1000000, but your wallet is only at block 10, it has to get to the block to see your coins. Is the wallet fully synced?
How can I sync my wallet? and how can I have found which block is that?

In the top right theres two spinning arrows that are for the sync icon. Its like the refresh symbol but two arrows, if you hover your mouse over itll give you a block and a time of how far behind you may be.

In the top right theres two spinning arrows that are for the sync icon. Its like the refresh symbol but two arrows, if you hover your mouse over itll give you a block and a time of how far behind you may be.
Thank you, but is there any way to reduce the time? its 6 years now :D:unsure: