What's new

Resolved Zpivs not accessible

Herve74

New Pivian
Hi,

I haven't used my wallet for a very long time and now I have a serious problem with my zPivs.
They are still visible in version 3.11 but synchronization is stuck at block 1988253.
I have copied my wallet.dat to another machine and updated to version 4.2 but now I cannot access my Zpivs.

Could you please help recovering my Zpivs ?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi @Herve74 if you only updated now from 3.1.1 then you need to do a resync
https://forum.pivx.org/index.php?threads/how-to-resync-pivx-wallet-from-scratch-qt-gui.712/

Follow this and do the resync

Then to show your zPIV again simply run this command from the debug console

searchdzpiv 0 10000 2

This command can take a long time to finish, so let it run and dont close your PIVX wallet. It will show an output in the debug console once done.

You can then run the following to check zPIV balance
getzerocoinbalance

and to spend simply follow this:
spendzerocoin <amount> mintchange false minimizechange false <securitylevel [1-100]> <address>

Hello, thanks for your response.
I followed your instructions, my wallet is now fully synchronized but a third of the total amount is still missing.

Hello, thanks for your response.
I followed your instructions, my wallet is now fully synchronized but a third of the total amount is still missing.

You are most welcome, Are you referring to zPIV balance when you say it's missing? if so then we can extend the same command, Please run the following

searchdzpiv 10000 10000 2

you can actually change the number 2 above to the amount of CPU cores your PC has to speed it up.