What's new

Censorship

Can't help but relate to this and pivx. Free speech is only allowed if it suites the cliques narrative.

I am still banned on discord which is main discussions for anything related to pivx. So the clique and you know who you all are... Their the ones with the colour on their name which means nothing have silenced a different view.

Definitely not a dao.

Voting means funding, which means control. I've seen the whale has switched his staking back to mns. Should of changed IP addresses to make that less obvious?

FB_IMG_1615406157795.jpg

We have made this clear multiple times. I will try once more. This is the final attempt.

A DAO does not mean 'No Rules'. It means decisions, including rules, are made by a decentralized group.

The rules we follow are not unique, and even when not documented, are generally understood to apply to any online group. They include;
  • No personal attacks.
  • No racist comments.
  • No doxing.
  • Be respectful.
  • Be constructive.
  • Do not spread misinformation.
In more simple terms; Don't be that guy.

Freedom of Speech does not give you the right to abuse that power and break the above rules.
Break any of these rules again, and you may find yourself banned from the forum too.

If your concern is that PIVX is not decentralized, then please start your own Discord Server and Forum to increase decentralization. Please feel free to fork the PIVX code and start a new project too.

We have made this clear multiple times. I will try once more. This is the final attempt.

A DAO does not mean 'No Rules'. It means decisions, including rules, are made by a decentralized group.

The rules we follow are not unique, and even when not documented, are generally understood to apply to any online group. They include;
  • No personal attacks.
  • No racist comments.
  • No doxing.
  • Be respectful.
  • Be constructive.
  • Do not spread misinformation.
In more simple terms; Don't be that guy.

Freedom of Speech does not give you the right to abuse that power and break the above rules.
Break any of these rules again, and you may find yourself banned from the forum too.

If your concern is that PIVX is not decentralized, then please start your own Discord Server and Forum to increase decentralization. Please feel free to fork the PIVX code and start a new project too.
Again I can continue to bring this up as many times as I want. You may see the dao that way but others don't. You cannot just silence a view to suite your narrative.

Your just showing more and more the amount of control your have. Can't be another person's opinion if you force your view on people?

Let's see if this one makes it. All my posts are now moderated and will only be done once per day. If this doesn't alarm people it should.

You may not agree with my views of how the voting system should work. You may not like me questioning proposals but you all made perfectly clear that's all mn owners do. You don't have to reply but you should not hide that view point.

So to recap, ban off discord and now moderation of my posts. If that's not alarm bells for a decentralised project I don't know what is.

@Borris your post implies your views are being censored and posts removed because of it. That is not true. Your posts are sometimes removed, because you are breaking rules such as personal attacks and spreading misinformation. Ironically, your above post is exactly that - misinformation. Note that your posts that are 'deleted', are actually just hidden. This way we still have all the evidence needed to justify continued escalation if needed. Below is an example of a hidden one with reasons shown. Also shown is the post where I explain why your posts are sometimes removed. You just refuse to hear what is being said to you. Certainly your right- but then the problem doesn't get solved. The sooner you start listening, the sooner your permissions are opened up again. If you continue on the path you are on, there will be more restrictions. Frankly, a DAO letting a person behave the way you have been - THAT would be alarm bells people should be concerned with.

_borris.png

You just don't agree with my view of it so your silencing it and seeing it as wrong and not the dao. Your view is not the only view of how the dao works. Yours is more of an advisory vote as you have already said you would ignore a vote if you didn't agree with it. My view is the vote is the end. If that passes that's it.

Unban me from discord if your so confident about your view of the dao is correct. My discussions on the issue should not effect you or anyone who you class as the team. You don't have to reply but my view can atleast be seen and discussed on the main discussion channels in discord with other masternode owners and the community. You have limited my time to talk to what an hour? Censorship at its most.

You just don't agree with my view of it so your silencing it and seeing it as wrong and not the dao. Your view is not the only view of how the dao works. Yours is more of an advisory vote as you have already said you would ignore a vote if you didn't agree with it. My view is the vote is the end. If that passes that's it.
Borris, we've been over this before.

There are currently 2 views of how the DAO operates. There is the one you have, and there is the one EVERYONE else has.

I absolutely NEVER said I would ignore a vote if I didn't agree with it. For example, the DAO voted to ban you from the PIVX Discord and if I didn't agree with it, I could only voice that opinion. I can't make a unilateral decision and unban you from Discord. Such an action would be immediately reversed and I would face consequences for that.

This post repeats topics already discussed, spreads misinformation, is not constructive, and is wasting everyone's time.

Unban me from discord if your so confident about your view of the dao is correct. My discussions on the issue should not effect you or anyone who you class as the team. You don't have to reply but my view can atleast be seen and discussed on the main discussion channels in discord with other masternode owners and the community. You have limited my time to talk to what an hour? Censorship at its most.
As I stated above, and a few times before, I do not have the right to unilaterally remove your Discord ban. The DAO made that decision.

Yes, I am confident my view is correct. Please feel free to reach out to any member willing to listen. Perhaps you can convince them to 'sponsor' you and convince the DAO to remove your ban. I would expect such a person to then be responsible for your future actions, because I won't be voting to remove the ban.

Correct - it is taking me far too much time to moderate your posts. But, given all the personal attacks in the past, you can't be trusted to post without moderation, so here we are. Please make an effort to limit the effort, by searching for your own answers first by reading the material available, staying on point, sticking to facts, being organized and avoiding personal attacks or repeating failed arguments.

As I stated above, and a few times before, I do not have the right to unilaterally remove your Discord ban. The DAO made that decision.

Yes, I am confident my view is correct. Please feel free to reach out to any member willing to listen. Perhaps you can convince them to 'sponsor' you and convince the DAO to remove your ban. I would expect such a person to then be responsible for your future actions, because I won't be voting to remove the ban.

Correct - it is taking me far too much time to moderate your posts. But, given all the personal attacks in the past, you can't be trusted to post without moderation, so here we are. Please make an effort to limit the effort, by searching for your own answers first by reading the material available, staying on point, sticking to facts, being organized and avoiding personal attacks or repeating failed arguments.
The dao is the masternode vote. Don't remember ever seeing one. The people who you say voted are people who you pay, tip and are so far up your * they would never question you.

Times change, votes changed. If the votes all of a sudden shifted and voted down all those proposals that would mean no funding for them thus they are no longer pivx. The dao, the voting system controls that.

You have already ignored one vote. The sentinel alliance. Voted down yet is completed on the website. This just proves you will ignore votes and is no where close to a decentralised dao.

Proposal 1: AllianceSENTy1 Yes: 5 / No: 244

Screenshot_20210313-095952_Chrome.jpg

No. What this proves Borris is that you are blinded by your own misplaced anger.

You STILL didn't read the short proposal.

• There was an error in the proposal.
  • A new one was created.
  • MNOs were asked to vote down the old one.
  • They did. Those are the results you posted.
  • They were asked to vote on the NEW one.
  • They did. It passed. It was funded.
_paid.png

I will initiate the vote to ban you from the forum now.

Good luck.

Last edited: