Term:  2 Cycles
Cycle Amnt: 3300 PIV
Total Amnt: 6600 PIV
Author: ONeZetty
Receiver:ONeZetty
Address: DReqruaQjoXCT6vFcmXvNWJ71ajQeTwdP1
PIVX Foundation: Able to KYC to receive

Hello everybody, this is me, ONeZetty.

I open this pre-proposal to discuss my assistance, one of the PIVX Spanish Ambassadors to The Blockchain Summit Latam 2019, that will be held in Panama City on march 12 and 13.

What is Blockchain Summit Latam?

The Blockchain Summit Latam (BSL) It is a conference that seeks to unite developers, enthusiasts, companies, and institutions around the development of Blockchain technology in Latin America, for its origin, environment, and potential of this technology in the region. Website (Spanish): https://www.blockchainsummit.la

I like it, What's the plan?

The last year the BSL took place in Bogotá, Colombia, we managed to get close to a lot of crypto enthusiasts, we shared experiences with the industry leaders and we did "guerrilla marketing" among the conference attendees, we distributed t-shirts and pins and we invite you to the PIVX Meetup we made the day after the event. Being a sponsor of this conference is in development right now, but I think in case the sponsorship would not be possible this time, I planing to assist like I did last year, and with the same formula that we did in Bogotá:

Attend the conference, conduct interviews and distribute UPF, make some business contacts, networking, just as we did in Bogotá. Here you can read the Blockchain Summit Latam and Bogotá Meetup Report: https://pivx.org/latam-blockchain-summit-and-bogota-meetup-report/

Why only ONeZetty on this Proposal?

Make a big proposal is complicate and it can fail because of the high cost of it, so this way, at least 1 ambassador will have the opportunity to represent PIVX in the event, and because of the different regions, the logistics are complicated. I will encourage and help the other Ambassadors to make a proposal for themselves, so they will assist in this event too.

What does ONeZetty need?

I calculate the costs in the following way:

Code:
Accommodation 700 PIV
Ticket (1): 1500 PIV
Fly Zetty: 2700 PIV
Travel expenses: 1700 PIV
Total: 6600 PIV

LOVE 💜:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 0000000000 yes

MEH 💔: