Receiver: Jeffrey
Address: DCB9eLKEXBx4pEBqhmTcYBnVSFBp9uueMA
Vote Hash: a9c2c7af57e99883ed1118404aeff8a09f717a791b31c2c33a29bc43ede6198d

Exchange Information:​

Website Link - https://biconomy.com/
CMC Link - https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/biconomy/
Twitter Link - https://twitter.com/BiconomyCom

Information taken from their Coinmarketcap About:
Since 2019, from our, headquarter in Canada all the way to our offices in South Korea, Japan, CIS, and the UK, we currently provide professional and secure trading experience to 300K+ registered crypto traders spread around the world.
We are committed to the idea of revolutionizing the digital economy by providing a bundle of services revolving around listings and entrance of the projects to the crypto market with our launchpad. From trading to liquidity management, marketing and promotion, community building, networking, and so on, we provide customized, flexible solutions for the successful implementation of blockchain initiatives.

Funding:
We have agreed on a PIVX value of 50,000 PIVX for this listing. This is irrespective of price in USD.

What will this include?
  • PIVX/BTC pair
  • PIVX/USDT pair
  • Promotion to Biconomy SNS (Twitter, Medium, Reddit, YouTube etc.)
  • A total of 3 promotion related articles and messages of PIVX will be released in Biconomy Global social media accounts.
  • Media Interview Real-time AMA (English).
  • Main Screen Banner Display for 5 days in Biconomy Exchange.

I have already signed everything and they are ready to list PIVX as soon as payment is complete.

Voting Details:
To Vote YES for this proposal:

Code:
mnbudgetvote many a9c2c7af57e99883ed1118404aeff8a09f717a791b31c2c33a29bc43ede6198d yes
To Vote NO for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many a9c2c7af57e99883ed1118404aeff8a09f717a791b31c2c33a29bc43ede6198d no

Last edited:
what are their privacy terms like? do they have a non-kyc'd option if so, how much is the limit on that? thanks

I'd never heard of them either @Cryptosi but at 50k piv regardless of the USD value, I think it's an ok deal. That's about $11k at current price for a listing on a CEX that ranks 22nd atm.

I'd never heard of them either @Cryptosi but at 50k piv regardless of the USD value, I think it's an ok deal. That's about $11k at current price for a listing on a CEX that ranks 22nd atm.
I think those rankings are pointless. what else do we have to estimate the true engagement on the exchange? I've never heard of it, nor used it (Which admittedly doesnt mean much). We are somewhat in the dark when it comes to CEXs, and we discussed this at length in discord previously. I'll just restate here for people who may have missed it. My worry is that these exchanges engage in wash trading and it boosts their ranking on the liquidity tables of sites such as coinmarketcap and coingecko. With that in mind, I suggest that the amount of users they have is far lower than they claim and the amount of people actually trading on that platform is far lower, for example have we had a single person from the NOW Exchange come and join the PIVX Discord? for support, to learn more, to get involved? do we have any tangible or quantifiable evidence that it brought a single new user to our ecosystem? If you give a badge to a lie it doesnt make it an achievement.

Hey guys! So our non-kyc lineup is CoinStore. Biconomy is a mandatory KYC exchange due to their licensing with FinCen. This mandatory KYC and licensing allows them to provide exchange services to US and Canadian citizens. Making it our only exchange that allows these users legitimately. Therefore allowing users an opportunity to buy and sell PIVX in these regions. Each exchange carries their purpose and the only way to make PIVX global is by getting exchanged that provide for a global need