Name: blockchainexpoworld
Term: 1
Cycle Amount: 8900
Total Amount: 8900
Author: talhatr
Receiver: talhatr
Address:  DTiKPq62mZchmdNgRDeL6CKzrrSo6LyeMa
Vote Hash:  6e1e77b122e3304f3abf6ea970fa875431fb7c6d2eda8e87526e3053c7be6877

Greetings, I would like to attend the first official Blockchain conference organized in Turkey to represent PIVX.
Many official organizations, university clubs, social media influencers will take part in this event.
I know there will be participation from Turkish stock exchanges.

2-3 days ago, I gave an information about this event on Discord. We did not have the opportunity to rent a stand because our budget was limited.

Stand rental fee (5000 USDT)

Since we don't have a budget, I decided to take advantage of the Business + tickets and attend this event in Istanbul from July 3rd to July 7th.

I will try to build new networks, attend conferences and interact with people at the event.

If a volunteer member from the community is willing to cover the stand rental fee, we will have the possibility to set up a PIVX stand in a 12m2 area.

If anyone wants to donate for this, I will forward all the invoice information and speeches to them.
It's far from where I live so I will need to rent a car, travel expenses and accommodation.

As I mentioned, my goal is to make new connections and teach people about PIVX.

It is too late to set up a booth, so I will do it on my own initiative.

Speakers include executives from well-established companies in Turkey.
In addition, the speakers are partly recognized globally.
Christian Gleich International Ambassador of the European Blockchain Association (EBA) and
Chief Strategy Officer and Futurist at OneBigWaveVivien lin ( Bingx)

Average attendance is expected to reach +15-20 thousand. You can visit the website for details.
I will work to utilize the remaining budget and represent PIVX's brand value at this conference.

AS I MENTIONED, I CAN CONTACT THE ORGANIZERS ONE-ON-ONE AND DIRECT THEM IF ANYONE WANTS TO SPONSOR A BOOTH. THE REQUESTED AMOUNT FOR A 12M2 BOOTH FOR 4 DAYS IS $5000 DOLLARS.

Thank you for your support.

4-day car rental, tickets, accommodation, food and ancillary expenses: 8900 PIVX.

This amount may be less. After the event, all details will be forwarded and any remaining balance will be used for marketing expenses or transferred.

Last edited:
Hello, PIVX Fam. We left behind the Blockchain event organized in Turkey. I can say that it was a difficult and tiring process.For 4 days, I tried to represent our project in the best way by protecting the brand value.I have been in contact with the Turkish managers of BingX and gcbex exchanges.Next week I will have a meeting with the officials for BingX Exchange
I am sure I could have done even more if we had the opportunity to rent a booth. I am happy and proud to have completed this event successfully and smoothly. I try to do my best by using PIVX resources in the most accurate and transparent way.I will have many efforts and initiatives to create an audience and raise awareness in Turkey. Turkey is a good market and I am ready to seize the potential by utilizing it with low costs. Thank you to everyone who trusted me.

bingx.png

Hello PIVX Fam,Last month, we attended an event in Istanbul. I had the opportunity to chat with the BingX Turkey representative and discuss the listing. Today, I received positive feedback regarding the listing, and next week, there will be a meeting, which Jeffrey will also attend, to detail the listing conditions.The reason I engage in events and attend conferences is exactly this: to gain new people and new connections to contribute the most effectively to PIVX.Of course, we could have applied for the listing through BingX’s website, but having direct contact and managing the process personally has been truly gratifying. Thank you all for providing this opportunity.

Attachments

• bingx.png
    bingx.png
    477.3 KB · Views: 31
We had a great time at the event and met many new people. I’m constantly making efforts to add value to PIVX and reach new people. While there may not be much progress in community engagement at conferences, we aim to achieve good results in establishing new connections.

In December, I was invited to speak at a conference at a well-known university in Istanbul, with an audience of 500-1000 university students. This is just the beginning. With the new school term, there will be many events where I will truly represent PIVX, and I will be present as an official speaker at all of them. This is something I’m proud of.

I had a meeting with the Kucoin team and obtained contact information for listing.

Some images were not uploaded here, so you can check out my Twitter posts.

Conferences are an excellent way to meet new people.

Thank you for your support.

etkinlik1.jpg
etkinlik2.jpg
etkinlik6.jpg