What's new

Archived CoinStore.com: Exchange Listing and Marketing Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will not be all 70+ coin in Coinstore going to be display there at a conferences. Maximum per conferences on special presentation will be 3-5 project only.
Coinstore will need to manage the manpower for each project to convey the message. So, when we comes to a partnership agreement, we will be providing the list of exhibition that we are attending in advances and PIVX team can decide if they want to proceed with that exhibition slot or not, or preferred on the next one.
Providing merch is one of them. Some other project that have been working with us, they do provides airdrops/giveaways/AMA Live in that event, & that would definitely catch alot of crowd attention in the exhibitions.
thanks for the answer, also the option to use the presentation slots is not bad. how many new users/partners costumer do you expect per conference? Can you give example values from other projects promoted in the same way and the results of these promotions?

Also can you maybe answer this question?

Is there any proof for the 850000 trading users?
When you look at the old alexa rankings from April which can be seen on xranks.com my sites with a few thousand users have rankings in the top 100k of all worldwide websites but coinstore with 850000 users wasn't even somewhere in the TOP 10 Million websites three months ago. This is a sign that they did not have that much traffic in April yet. How do I know that? ( I'm monitoring Websites since 2019 especially my own and my competitors and gained some experience with website ranking and traffic in relation) , this was pretty easy with the alexa ranking tool that has been deactivated 3 months ago.

That's why the following question comes up: How was it possible to gain that many users in this short range of time?

thanks
flow11

Merch is super expensive. If you are going to have 200 hats, shirts, pens, pins per exhibition to give out, best to budget $10,000 for each exhibition.

Network growth occurs from many factors. There is no way to isolate how much growth came from each factor. Therefore, you can't measure the value of giving away merchandise.

Would be awesome if more people could add their thoughts.

Ideally, there are ideas not included so far, even if they are 'out of the box' or 'non-standard' ideas, where CoinStore can offer PIVX significant value, at zero cost to them.

Now is the time to brainstorm those ideas!

Merch is super expensive. If you are going to have 200 hats, shirts, pens, pins per exhibition to give out, best to budget $10,000 for each exhibition.

Network growth occurs from many factors. There is no way to isolate how much growth came from each factor. Therefore, you can't measure the value of giving away merchandise.
I'm not sure why you still talk about the merch as if I had requested it. It was just a question of the planned actions during conferences. I never said I want merch, also it's not true that merch is that expensive., your calculation gives an item Price of 50 dollars. YOu can have merch far below that price

yes, network growth occurs from many factors, and yes it's difficult to measure exact outcome of a single action, but still, it's measurable, only the results won't be exact and precise.

Example: There is an airdrop where 1000 PIV are given a way to 1000 users. This means there are now 1000 more coins distributed, and a certain percentage of them were sent to new addresses. These addresses in relation to all addresses can be measured and calculated. In the same way, it's measurable for other taken actions. The price would be 1000 PIV- when we can get 500 new users the cost per new user would be 2 PIV. Like that many things can be measured and calculated, and I would expect such a calculation in this case

thanks for the answer, also the option to use the presentation slots is not bad. how many new users/partners costumer do you expect per conference? Can you give example values from other projects promoted in the same way and the results of these promotions?

Also can you maybe answer this question?

Is there any proof for the 850000 trading users?
When you look at the old alexa rankings from April which can be seen on xranks.com my sites with a few thousand users have rankings in the top 100k of all worldwide websites but coinstore with 850000 users wasn't even somewhere in the TOP 10 Million websites three months ago. This is a sign that they did not have that much traffic in April yet. How do I know that? ( I'm monitoring Websites since 2019 especially my own and my competitors and gained some experience with website ranking and traffic in relation) , this was pretty easy with the alexa ranking tool that has been deactivated 3 months ago.

That's why the following question comes up: How was it possible to gain that many users in this short range of time?

thanks
flow11
Hi flow11,

Unfortunately we are not able to show it to the public due to security concern of our exchanges.
This also does apply to all the exchanges.
Thanks

Hi flow11,

Unfortunately we are not able to show it to the public due to security concern of our exchanges.
This also does apply to all the exchanges.
Thanks

Hi @Kev_Coinstore

What exactly cannot be shown? An example calculation from another promoted coin or the proof for your active trading users?

In both cases, I can't see any security issues.

What can an example calculation be for a danger? really ? what can be the concern of it?

And what is the risk to prove that you have active users? It's necessary to show those who might invest in your service what they invest in and what are the basic numbers of the company

I'm sorry to say that but this does not increase the trust. I highly doubt this number of active trading users based on my website analysis. To this day there is not one single review on Trustpilot and not much to find on the internet which indicates that there is not that much traffic and not so many users on coinstore as mentioned in the offer option 1 and 2 .

1659437114671.png

Even sites with much lower traffic than 850000 have votes there,

Also the global website rank from April does show there was much less traffic. . With 1000 site viewers per day you can already get a rank in the top 500000 websites, but in April 2022 they were not even in the top 10 Million websites

So there are several indicators that the traffic / active traders values are not realistic ( see my first reply in this thread) so I asked you to prove somehow that you have 850000 active users and you say you can't. So I must assume the indicators are right

thanks

Example: Xranks: faucetpay :

1659437331321.png

vs coinstore:

1659437367943.png

Attachments

• 1659437297037.png
    1659437297037.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 424
I'm not sure why you still talk about the merch as if I had requested it. It was just a question of the planned actions during conferences. I never said I want merch, also it's not true that merch is that expensive., your calculation gives an item Price of 50 dollars. YOu can have merch far below that price

yes, network growth occurs from many factors, and yes it's difficult to measure exact outcome of a single action, but still, it's measurable, only the results won't be exact and precise.

Example: There is an airdrop where 1000 PIV are given a way to 1000 users. This means there are now 1000 more coins distributed, and a certain percentage of them were sent to new addresses. These addresses in relation to all addresses can be measured and calculated. In the same way, it's measurable for other taken actions. The price would be 1000 PIV- when we can get 500 new users the cost per new user would be 2 PIV. Like that many things can be measured and calculated, and I would expect such a calculation in this case
Hey @flow11 ,

You were first to ask about merch; "Will PIVX merch be given away there?"

What kind of answer were you expecting?

Regardless how you price the merch, when you multiply it out times the number of shows they plan to attend, it becomes a very cost prohibitive expense.

With respect to the AirDrop example, you are assuming a new address == a new user. That is most likely not the case.

Hey @flow11 ,

You were first to ask about merch; "Will PIVX merch be given away there?"

What kind of answer were you expecting?

Regardless how you price the merch, when you multiply it out times the number of shows they plan to attend, it becomes a very cost prohibitive expense.

With respect to the AirDrop example, you are assuming a new address == a new user. That is most likely not the case.

Hi Eric

yes, but I asked in relation to what the total provided services are. If merch is a part of their promotion strategy on conferences. so my expected answer was yes or no.

it was a subquestion to the question of how PIVX will be represented coinstore is on a promotion tour. The merch question was one example, I could also have asked if they display the PIVX Logo on several places on their stand. So this was not meant to focus on for deeper discussion. I just asked to get a better understanding.

The things I really want to know weren't answered properly as you say things can't be measured and we can not define the outcome, not even a range, an example calculation isn't available as well as the proof is missing that there are really 850k trading users because the website research indicates different values.

So basically not one of my questions was properly answered, No proof was provided and the given information together with the outcome of the web research results is way too less to vote with a yes.

No I'm not assuming that one new address = one new user, it's obvious that this is not the case. it was just an example to show how it could be be measured and calculated. You should not interpret too much into my examples. A proper calculation needs some more precision.

regards
flow11

Status
Not open for further replies.