What's new

Ended Continuation of the development of social networks and construction of the PIVX community in Spanish

Elenac

Pivian
Code:
Name: DSNPIVX-Spa2
Term: 3 cycles
Cycle Amount: 3000
Total Amount: 9000
Author: ElenaCC
Receiver: ElenaCC
Address: DBmDC6bHseQpHUofv3ytfiq3q63KEitNgf
Vote Hash: e9e7305d31b32821733d91ee1cbfa1ea4c388714dc85a13de9196777edace0bf

Hello PIVians!

On this occasion, I present my quarterly proposal renewal and continue with the development of the community in Spanish.

During the last three months, all the tasks to which we have committed have been carried out, and in addition to the translations of the publications of the official accounts on the social networks of PIVX Español, we have also begun to experiment with original publications, in this way We have increased the number of users, we have had a positive impact by bringing relevant news and important data from PIVX to the Spanish-speaking community. Additionally, two dynamics have been carried out that invite the community to actively participate with PIVX, in this way, and little by little we have been fostering the community's interest in the project.

I have contributed ideas that have allowed us in this time to see positive results, which can be measured not only in network metrics, but also with the increase in interactions, interest in following the project and support for PIVX, not only for the cryptoeconomic project, also to the community project.

For this reason, to continue building and strengthening the Spanish-speaking community, I present this renewal of my proposal, where I will continue to focus on the development of social networks, disseminating outstanding information in Spanish, interacting and carrying out different dynamics, making the necessary adjustments. , now with the experience acquired in recent months, I can take better steps to grow the community and consolidate the objectives of PIVX.

For the continuation of the proposal we again request 3000 PIV per month, these funds will be used for the translation of official posts, graphics, creation of special graphics, if necessary, management of the most popular social media accounts (X and Instagram) and I will explore some other social network that has good social traction, in addition we will use the funds to create dynamics and offer small rewards to the participants of our dynamics.

In the renewal of my proposal, ONeZetty has agreed to help me again, and with its experience and valuable help with translations and its high knowledge of the project, in addition to being the host of the AMA'S with the cryptocommunities in Spanish, which has helped for so long time to promote PIVX throughout Latin America.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vote:

🥰
Code:
mnbudgetvote many e9e7305d31b32821733d91ee1cbfa1ea4c388714dc85a13de9196777edace0bf yes

Last edited:
On this occasion, I present my quarterly proposal renewal and continue with the development of the community in Spanish.

This is a big YES!! Elena is making a great job for the community, I'm very happy to be part one more time of his project and I will help her in everything she needs!!

¡Felicitaciones Elena!

PIVX Social Media Management Results: Success in Reactivating the Hispanic Community

Dear PIVX Team,

I am extremely pleased to share with you the exciting results we have achieved over the past six months in PIVX's social media management. As you know, our commitment was to reactivate and strengthen the Hispanic community, and I am very happy to report that we are seeing significant progress in that direction.

During this period, we have focused on more than simply translating publications from English to Spanish. We have implemented a comprehensive strategy that includes original publications in Spanish, dynamics and contests designed specifically to engage our Spanish-speaking audience.

As you may be aware, presenting statistics today is somewhat difficult, because all social media platforms charge for their use. It is also worth clarifying that we do not use any automation software, we publish everything organically, and we only omit which, by its nature, is not relevant to the Spanish community.

However, I want to present the results of my proposal over these months, which have been very encouraging:

Original Publications: Our team has been working hard to create original content in Spanish that is relevant and attractive to the Hispanic community. These posts have generated a positive response and contributed to increased engagement and participation.​
Dynamics and Contests: We have organized a series of dynamics and contests that have captured the attention of our Hispanic audience and generated active participation. These activities have not only increased interaction on our social networks, but have also helped strengthen the sense of community among our followers.​
Acceptable Penetration: We have observed acceptable penetration of our publications and activities among the Spanish-speaking community. This is reflected in PIVX's increased reach and visibility within this demographic.​

These achievements are just the beginning of our mission towards a stronger and more engaged Hispanic community. We will continue to promote the PIVX message and increase the reach of our community through innovative strategies and focused on user engagement.

I want to express my most sincere gratitude to the entire PIVX community for their hard work and especially to the Marketing team for their dedication to PIVX, who were the inspiration to start me with this proposal. But most of all, I want to thank the Masternodes for the trust they have given me their votes. If you have any questions or want more details about our results, do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that any member of the community may have regarding my proposal, the results, or if you need help on any topic.

Thank you again for your continued support!
Sincerely,

ElenaCC
PIVX en Español Core Team

Last edited by a moderator:
PIVX Social Media Management Results: Success in Reactivating the Hispanic Community

Dear PIVX Team,

I am extremely pleased to share with you the exciting results we have achieved over the past six months in PIVX's social media management. As you know, our commitment was to reactivate and strengthen the Hispanic community, and I am very happy to report that we are seeing significant progress in that direction.

During this period, we have focused on more than simply translating publications from English to Spanish. We have implemented a comprehensive strategy that includes original publications in Spanish, dynamics and contests designed specifically to engage our Spanish-speaking audience.

As you may be aware, presenting statistics today is somewhat difficult, because all social media platforms charge for their use. It is also worth clarifying that we do not use any automation software, we publish everything organically, and we only omit which, by its nature, is not relevant to the Spanish community.

However, I want to present the results of my proposal over these months, which have been very encouraging:

Original Publications: Our team has been working hard to create original content in Spanish that is relevant and attractive to the Hispanic community. These posts have generated a positive response and contributed to increased engagement and participation.

Dynamics and Contests: We have organized a series of dynamics and contests that have captured the attention of our Hispanic audience and generated active participation. These activities have not only increased interaction on our social networks, but have also helped strengthen the sense of community among our followers.

Acceptable Penetration: We have observed acceptable penetration of our publications and activities among the Spanish-speaking community. This is reflected in PIVX's increased reach and visibility within this demographic.

These achievements are just the beginning of our mission towards a stronger and more engaged Hispanic community. We will continue to promote the PIVX message and increase the reach of our community through innovative strategies and focused on user engagement.

I want to express my most sincere gratitude to the entire PIVX community for their hard work and especially to the Marketing team for their dedication to PIVX, who were the inspiration to start me with this proposal. But most of all, I want to thank the Masternodes for the trust they have given me their votes.

If you have any questions or want more details about our results, do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that any member of the community may have regarding my proposal, the results, or if you need help on any topic.

Thank you again for your continued support!

Sincerely,

ElenaCC

PIVX en Español Core Team
Really impressed and proud of how well you have taken to leading the Spanish community. I can see the positive effects out on socials. Thank you @Elenac!