What's new

Archived Development of social networks and construction of the PIVX community in Spanish

Elenac

Pivian
Code:
Title: Development of social networks and construction of the PIVX community in Spanish
Name: DSNPIVX-Spanish
Term: 3 cycles
Cycle Amount: 3000
Total Amount: 9000
Author: ElenaCC
Receiver: ElenaCC
Address: D6rjry4HtGFRNFP3Nu9Vzg65PyKDiSdkbL
Vote Hash: 7c0cd899b720c8182e45c9b46d5aafb247543d515da488f0f05e9afd293c1f57

Development of social networks and construction of the PIVX community in Spanish

Hello PIVians!

My name is ElenaCC, I'm part of the PIVX en Español community & social media team, since 2019, and I volunteer of the PIVX “Team Social” since then, as well as an entrepreneur, technology enthusiast and content creator.

One of the things I enjoy is educating people about PIVX, blockchain and cryptocurrencies in general, this not only allows me to help other people, it also motivates me to be constantly learning and always on the lookout for the latest cryptoverse news.

Here some of my work in PIVX in Spanish (content in Spanish)

I have been involved in several crypto projects, producing written content, videos and digital marketing, which has allowed me to see how our community is getting stronger, while expanding among the Latin American community, which fills me with great satisfaction and makes me proud of the work I'm done so far. I feel very optimistic contributing my ideas and knowledge to the community that not only help it grow, but also strengthen it, now I would like to capitalize on that effort in a new stage of the PIVX community in Spanish.

We all know that ONeZetty started with the task of making PIVX known in Latin America and everyone in the community is very grateful to him, for his effort and dedication after so many years, but since he lacks time at the moment, it is that I want to take the initiative to continue the work of PIVX in Spanish and take it to new heights.

My proposal is initially aimed at the reactivation of the social networks Twitter and Instagram, we will begin by disseminating important information for the Spanish-speaking community, in addition to the most important aspects of privacy, the convenience of PIVX and the advantages over other cryptocurrencies, and passive income of staking and masternodes.

I propose that in addition to the digital marketing, and disseminating essential information in Spanish, organize some dynamics and contests, to create the necessary attraction towards the PIVX community in Spanish, and not only to consolidate the community, but to make it bigger.

In this team I will be in charge and ONeZetty, who has agreed to help me in this first stage, not only to help me with the work, translations and publications, but also to help me in case I need help with the content and translations and in order to get the message as clear as possible, especially the most technical one, because his experience.

The total budget required is 3000 PIVX per month, which I will use for:

Twitter.
Instagram.
Creation of Dynamics and Contests with prizes in PIV.
Translations

Special graphics in case I need them.

I will be happy to answer your questions and concerns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support this proposal:

LOVE 💜:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 7c0cd899b720c8182e45c9b46d5aafb247543d515da488f0f05e9afd293c1f57 yes
MEH 💔:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 7c0cd899b720c8182e45c9b46d5aafb247543d515da488f0f05e9afd293c1f57 no

Last edited:
Code:
Title: Development of social networks and construction of the PIVX community in Spanish
Name: DSNPCS
Term: 3 cycles
Cycle Amount: 3000
Total Amount: 9000
Author: ElenaCC
Receiver: ElenaCC
Address:
Vote Hash:

Development of social networks and construction of the PIVX community in Spanish

Hello PIVians!

My name is ElenaCC, I'm part of the PIVX en Español community & social media team, since 2019, and I volunteer of the PIVX “Team Social” since then, as well as an entrepreneur, technology enthusiast and content creator.

One of the things I enjoy is educating people about PIVX, blockchain and cryptocurrencies in general, this not only allows me to help other people, it also motivates me to be constantly learning and always on the lookout for the latest cryptoverse news.

Here some of my work in PIVX in Spanish (content in Spanish)

I have been involved in several crypto projects, producing written content, videos and digital marketing, which has allowed me to see how our community is getting stronger, while expanding among the Latin American community, which fills me with great satisfaction and makes me proud of the work I'm done so far. I feel very optimistic contributing my ideas and knowledge to the community that not only help it grow, but also strengthen it, now I would like to capitalize on that effort in a new stage of the PIVX community in Spanish.

We all know that ONeZetty started with the task of making PIVX known in Latin America and everyone in the community is very grateful to him, for his effort and dedication after so many years, but since he lacks time at the moment, it is that I want to take the initiative to continue the work of PIVX in Spanish and take it to new heights.

My proposal is initially aimed at the reactivation of the social networks Twitter and Instagram, we will begin by disseminating important information for the Spanish-speaking community, in addition to the most important aspects of privacy, the convenience of PIVX and the advantages over other cryptocurrencies, and passive income of staking and masternodes.

I propose that in addition to the digital marketing, and disseminating essential information in Spanish, organize some dynamics and contests, to create the necessary attraction towards the PIVX community in Spanish, and not only to consolidate the community, but to make it bigger.

In this team I will be in charge and ONeZetty, who has agreed to help me in this first stage, not only to help me with the work, translations and publications, but also to help me in case I need help with the content and translations and in order to get the message as clear as possible, especially the most technical one, because his experience.

The total budget required is 3000 PIVX per month, which I will use for:

Twitter.
Instagram.
Creation of Dynamics and Contests with prizes in PIV.
Translations

Special graphics in case I need them.

I will be happy to answer your questions and concerns.
YESSSSSSSS! So happy to see this proposal! We use to have great shared promotions and events on Twitter, looking forward to doing this again. PIVX Espanol has always been an important part of PIVX's ecosystem, it's great to see it being revived again! 💜. ps. When we do PIVX official graphics, they are translated into Spanish and now Portuguese so you don't have to worry about getting those created.

PIVX Labs is ready to cooperate for translating MPW from English to Spanish! 🚀 💜

👀

2023-09-09_14-27 (copia).png

This is a YES from me!

Would love to have the DAOTutorials videos given spanish subtitles or voice over if possible. Spanish speaking community is huge, so we should be trying to reach out there and also collaborate with content in BOTH directions.

Gracias y buena suerte

This is a YES from me!

Would love to have the DAOTutorials videos given spanish subtitles or voice over if possible. Spanish speaking community is huge, so we should be trying to reach out there and also collaborate with content in BOTH directions.

Gracias y buena suerte
I can work on this @Cryptosi, I love the idea, actually, I was thinking about that too!!