What's new

Archived ERROR! ERROR! - 2nd. Budget Proposal as PIVX Community Social GFX designer

qtez

Active Pivian
PLEASE DON'T VOTE ON THIS PROPOSAL, ERROR MADE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE HERE INSTEAD
https://forum.pivx.org/threads/fix-2nd-budget-proposal-as-pivx-community-social-gfx-designer.1306/#post-3329

Last edited:
When giving you ideas for PIVXcommunity graphics you have created them ahead of time and edited any necessary changes easily. Your images are good, I appreciate having new material for PIVX's community account. Especially the ones you updated from old stock. Good job.

When giving you ideas for PIVXcommunity graphics you have created them ahead of time and edited any necessary changes easily. Your images are good, I appreciate having new material for PIVX's community account. Especially the ones you updated from old stock. Good job.
THANK my LEADER 💜💜💜