What's new

Awaiting Feedback Introduction to the PIVX Community: My Experiences and Goals

BatuhanYldrm

New Pivian
Hello PIVX Community,

I am Batuhan YILDIRIM, and I have been actively involved in managing both Turkish and global communities for privacy-focused crypto projects for over 3 -4 years. The experience I’ve gained in the crypto world has provided me with extensive knowledge in community building, guiding, and expanding projects to reach broader audiences.

I believe that PIVX aligns perfectly with my values of privacy and security, and I am excited to be a part of this community.

Turkey has recently entered a turbulent period due to inflation. However, over the past 5 years, the number of crypto users has significantly increased. In the 2023 surveys, more than 40% of the country’s population is reported to be investing in crypto. In line with this, many crypto events are already taking place in Turkey. I want to address this issue and work on helping people protect their money against inflation while prioritizing privacy and security.

I would like to provide brief information and visuals about the projects I have previously worked on ;

About 2 years ago, I organized a gaming tournament event with the participation of 50 people.

Oyun Turnuvası.jpeg

Crypto Conference
Firo event.jpg

I created a promotional stand and gave people information. It helped me create a wallet address for many people.

photo_2022-08-02_18-00-21.jpg

My wife has always been by my side throughout my working life. A label operation for a flower shipment to Azerbaijan
photo_2022-08-10_23-06-16.jpg

We have prepared a big aid for the earthquake disaster in Turkey.

photo_2023-03-20_17-37-18.jpg

Promotion car

photo_2022-05-26_15-37-01.jpg

The reason I’m sharing all this social information with you is to convey my past experiences as thoroughly as possible.
In addition to these local initiatives, I have also spent years working on social media management and community building. One of the most significant lessons I’ve learned is that “when a project is truly active and the team is engaged, building a community becomes much easier.”
My journey with Epic Cash lasted nearly 2 years, during which I led numerous programs. I personally guided over 500 individuals in setting up their wallet addresses and organized Twitter campaigns, live streams, YouTube videos, and more.
As for my experience with Firo, it began about a year ago. Initially, I started as the Turkish community manager, but over the past 4-5 months, I’ve transitioned into the role of global community manager.
I have stepped down from my role as Global Community Manager at Firo, opting instead to continue supporting the Turkish community in a more flexible capacity. The primary reason for this decision is that I currently do not possess the level of English proficiency required to manage a global community effectively. However, for the past three months, I have been focusing on improving my English skills through courses and am making steady progress.

Although language can sometimes be a barrier, I want to emphasize that during my time as Global Community Manager, no issues arose related to my performance. For confirmation, you may reach out to the Firo project lead, Reuben.
My Goal and Vision

First and foremost, I am aware that PIVX already has a successful representative in Turkey. However, I believe that with your support, we can achieve even greater results together. I would like to introduce myself and outline my goals for a potential collaboration. I have strong skills in creating social media content and managing both Turkish and global Telegram communities.

While there is already a team member handling this in Turkey, my aim is to both manage and expand the Turkish community, while also supporting the global community.
  • Establishing a Privacy Mission: Privacy-focused projects are critically important for countries like Turkey, where inflation and economic conditions drive people to protect their wealth. My goal is to build a privacy vision in Turkey and encourage people to join our community by launching various initiatives.
One of my primary tasks will be to regularly host the PrivacyRoundtable event on Twitter in Turkey, similar to its international counterpart. I aim to collaborate with the representatives of other privacy projects (such as Zano, Zcash, Firo, Dash, and XMR) and hold Twitter sessions every two weeks, bringing together potential privacy advocates.
Privacy Projects Podcast: I previously managed an active YouTube channel, and I plan to resume creating content on that platform. My objective is to host a podcast with a different privacy project every two weeks, turning this into a resource that people can rely on when researching privacy-related topics.

Articles: I plan to write informative Turkish articles about PIVX on platforms like Reddit and Substack, coupled with regular events to reach broader audiences.

Supporting the Turkish Ambassador Talha: I intend to support Talha, the current Turkish ambassador for PIVX, by helping him reach more people through Twitter and other social media platforms.

Expanding on Instagram and YouTube Shorts: Using my personal presence, I will advocate for privacy by organizing events, quizzes, and activities related to PIVX on Instagram and YouTube Shorts, further promoting our mission.

I would like to share with you some videos that I have previously produced Youtube content and received interaction. I believe that if I proceed with a certain order, I can get the same interaction again in a short time

I hope I can become a part of the community. Stay well with love.

Welcome to the PIVX community. I'm excited to have you here. Your personality, experience and knowledge will, together with your follow PIVians, help PIVX to become widespread in Turkey and the world.

First of all, welcome. It's good to see you here! I am trying to reach more people by doing work in Turkey. I am always here if you want to collaborate. You have inspiring experiences. I hope you will be part of our community