What's new

June 5 is World Environment Day

talhatr

Pivian
On June 5th, World Environment Day, as PIVX team, how do you look at the idea of doing an environmental cleanup event in the areas where we live?

I have a plan in my head but it's too late to submit a proposal.
My dream was to organize a team of +50-100 people on June 5 with a team of +50-100 people wearing PIVX t-shirts. I would love to have ambassadors from other countries to participate. I know we all care about our technology, we all live on the same planet and the message that we care about our environment could have a good impact on social media.
I could do it in Turkey but I think we can do it next year due to budget reasons. Does anyone have an opinion on this topic? Do you think a crowded PIVX team doing a social project would be received positively? :)

Let's put all the proposals and developments aside and discuss this. I'm happy to see a little more movement in the forum and new participants expressing their opinions :)

On June 5th, World Environment Day, as PIVX team, how do you look at the idea of doing an environmental cleanup event in the areas where we live?

My dream was to organize a team of +50-100 people on June 5 with a team of +50-100 people wearing PIVX t-shirts. I would love to have ambassadors from other countries to participate. I know we all care about our technology, we all live on the same planet and the message that we care about our environment could have a good impact on social media.
I could do it in Turkey but I think we can do it next year due to budget reasons. Does anyone have an opinion on this topic? Do you think a crowded PIVX team doing a social project would be received positively? :)

Let's put all the proposals and developments aside and discuss this. I'm happy to see a little more movement in the forum and new participants expressing their opinions :)
This is a great idea. Only yes, a little late. PIVX does recognize this day and post images on behalf of it. We can put this in the calendar for PIVX to look at for next year.

This sounds great to be honest.

I still believe it is possible. What do you think about the idea of organizing a nice event with +50 people in Turkey?
Everyone wearing a PIVX t-shirt and cleaning the environment. Drone shots, wallet setup for participants, etc.
@LeacyMcK @Eric_Stanek @Jeffrey
@Gerrald
Each participant will receive 25 PIVX (sent via mypivxwallet)

I UNDERTAKE TO SHARE THE NECESSARY INVOICES FOR ALL EXPENSES HERE AND PRESENT MY HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY.

Quantity of garbage collection apparatus: 300 Turkish Lira: 9.5 USDT
50 X 9.5 USD: 475 usd

50 T-shirt prints with PIVX logo: 1 piece 15.46 USD

50X : USD 15.46: 780 USD

Garbage bags, refreshments, other expenses: 250 USD

Drone and Professional camera. 200 USD for 1 hour

Renting a vehicle to transport equipment vs 200 USD

Total : 1300 PIVX + 1905 USD
Total PIVX : 1300 + 5950 : 7250 PIVX
This is the current cost. If we calculate the positives, I can invite the municipality teams where I live to this event and raise more awareness.

I can send you the invoice information of all costs. My desire to be so active stems from my eagerness to achieve something. To create new experiences and new references for myself. I want to be indispensable, I want to remain someone who sacrifices for PIVX and wants to serve for many years.

Even if you have a negative opinion about this event, it is enough to know at least the current cost information and that there is someone who is willing to organize an event :)
The astroturf project has almost started in Turkey. Soon you will see people taking photos with jerseys with PIVX logo :)