Cycle Amount: 20,000
Total Amount: 60,000
Author: Jeffrey
Receiver: Jeffrey
Address: D5B9VSDihez967s6JPhBWo8ZtnZ8aqti6M
Vote Hash: 0cda4034982eb2cfcbc0743e8dee61f7805d2db0b85a98fa697f82b765e2e89d

Brief Introduction:

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I last submitted a proposal, so I'd like to give some context for those who may be new to the PIVX community and don't recognize me. From 2017 to 2020, I had the privilege of serving PIVX in various capacities, including Support, Systems Administrator, and Lead of PIVXpress. As a passionate advocate of PIVX, I organized the first-ever PIVX meetup on the African continent in Cape Town, South Africa. Additionally, I played a key role in securing major exchange listings such as Kucoin, CoinEX, and WhiteBIT as well as assisting merchants in South Africa and around the world to adopt PIVX as a payment method. My reasoning for taking a hiatus from an official PIVX role was to complete a degree in Computer Sciences in Singapore. During this period I have been learning a lot and making new connections that I believe will ultimately benefit PIVX. Now that I have completed my degree I am ready to return to PIVX full-time as the business development manager and like before, help in any other sector that I can ;).

Summary:
As the designated head of business management for PIVX, I'm excited to propose an array of untapped business opportunities for our project. My role would involve submitting my personal KYC to exchanges and serving as the primary liaison for potential partnerships, such as exchanges, payment gateways, and other interested organizations, on behalf of PIVX. By doing so, I believe we can open up new avenues of growth for PIVX, including increased adoption and demand. With my expertise and dedication, I'm confident that I can help take PIVX to the next level and establish it as a significant player in the industry.

My tasks / responsibilities:
  • Represent PIVX officially by being KYC compliant with exchanges and organizations that require so.
  • Identifying and pursuing potential business partnerships that will benefit PIVX and the community.
  • Facilitating communication between businesses and the community to provide transparency and allow for decision making on all partnerships and listings to be a community decision.
  • Participating in online events that will promote PIVX (Certain companies may require PIVX representation in online events, I will attend these and promote PIVX as required)
  • Continuous competitor analysis, I aim to be aware of all ongoing activities of our competitors and just the market in general so that I can identify ways in which we can differentiate what we offer or perhaps improve.
  • Most importantly, I will be responsible for managing the relationships with our partnerships and exchanges.
  • Get PIVX listed on additional exchanges (Open new proposals for exchange fee once applicable)
  • I will be focusing on identifying potential marketing campaigns in collaboration with our alliances and partners to bring about benefits for PIVX and effectively introduce PIVX to a larger audience.
  • Build PIVX outside the PIVX community
  • Research and maintain relationships with market makers to assist with securing exchange listings and bringing necessary liquidity.

I have already been working on this role for the passed 3 weeks and I am currently working on the following:
  • ChangeNow Integration
  • LBank listing
  • Biconomy listing
  • Exchange relations
  • USDT pairing on some existing exchanges ;)
  • Market Making
  • I have already been in more than 8 video meetings to represent PIVX over the past 2 weeks.
  • Poloniex meeting (Potential Huobi)
  • Resource preparation for onboarding of merchants after NowPayments integration.

As a PIVX enthusiast, long time member and team member, I'm proud of the strong and established community we've built over the years, as well as the groundbreaking achievements we've made through our development efforts. However, I believe it's time to take PIVX to the next level by expanding our reach beyond our existing community and introducing it to potential business partners and new exchanges. My primary aim is to elevate PIVX to become a significant player in the industry by increasing adoption and trading pairs and building strong relationships with all our business connections. By doing so, we can ensure a positive and consistent partnership that reduces potential negative outcomes such as delisting's. More business partnerships, integrations and developments will lead to increased adoption, use cases and demand. Which benefits everyone involved. I as the business development manager of PIVX make it my goal to achieve this objective.

Thank you for your support!!

Funding:
For this round I will be asking for a 20 000 PIVX every cycle for 3 cycles bringing it to a total of 60000 PIVX which will be used to fund my position as a full time staff member in PIVX as the business development manager.

I will not be asking for the 50 PIV in submission and processing fees to be reimbursed.

Voting Details:
To Vote YES for this proposal:

Code:
mnbudgetvote many 0cda4034982eb2cfcbc0743e8dee61f7805d2db0b85a98fa697f82b765e2e89d yes
To Vote NO for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 0cda4034982eb2cfcbc0743e8dee61f7805d2db0b85a98fa697f82b765e2e89d no

Last edited: