Term: 3 Cycle
Cycle Amnt: 30,000
Total Amnt: 90,000
Status: Pending Submission
Vote Hash: 8ba54b13ca764d1ef10292f5ae32f01aa32007665df7286989c840e5262f03dc
This proposal is going to outline what has been done as an update to users and what will be continued in the next portions. It outlines some ideas for users and the responsibilities entailed overall.
Last Proposal Report
- Starting production environment for RustyBlox Need a new server for production environment, with the speed and power we are aiming for we have outgrown our current servers.
- Starting API and Frontend work in regard to RustyBlox API update below and essentially complete, ties into the need for a more powerful server in order to handle what's necessary for MPW and other services.
- Preparing and reviewing for MPW/PIVX Core upcoming releases Exchange Address: Allows exchanges to have transparent only deposit addresses for various forms of their needed compliance. https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/pull/2895, Shield is finally merged in MPW.
- Created a Quark hashing module for RustyBlox for early chain data
- Asynchronous codebase update
- Preparing and configuring testnet servers for data analysis, and testing potential interim release and new/upcoming features Basic setup is done but needs to migrate from this older server to a newer one now.
API near complete for RustyBlox, next stage is a larger server to finalize the testing and moving to frontend work!
- With all these I have also been assisting in integrations with our new services, exchanges and partners. Such as Gate.io, betaltcoins and upcoming listings.
- Maintaining PIVX Core and Repositories under PIVX-Project organization
- Coordinating between Core and Labs
- Reviewing and testing code submissions in both Core and Labs (organization rules is 2 approvals and reviews needed for anything to be merged from non-authors)
- Research and improve current code for optimizations
- Research and improve backports for our perpetual updating to BTC Core
- Maintain networking infrastructure and build some analytics
- Maintain explorer servers
- Supporting Community/Exchanges/Services/DEX all in technical regards for PIVX
- Coordinating with Marketing to bring accurate technical representations and promotions for PIVX development
- Maintaining regtest network servers for testing and infrastructure for others to use in testing new features
- Maintaining testnet network servers for testing and infrastructure for wider community testing features and new implementations
- Making overall PIVX Core development updates
- Maintaining ElectrumX servers for DEX's
- Coordinating with Business Development to ensure smooth and timely listings
What is Next?
- Finalizing 5.6.0 to remain in good standing with Binance and then working with Business Development into getting onto exchanges in markets we are not in or were once closed off to.
- Mempool updates from upstream for enhancing our services and better 'pending transaction' handling
- Frontend work for RustyBlox, I have some basic designs and it will be done in Vue.js, hopefully planning to get some image work from our fantastic graphic designers we have on hand now.
- Moving infra to a larger dedicated server, that will also host RustyBlox the new PIVX explorer, I am submitting a secondary proposal to pay for the server costs, I have done extensive research for making this as cheap as possible.
- This proposal should get us to "MVP" status for RustyBlox with continuous updating moving forward to bring it to a more powerful frontend.
Qt GUI wallet users can use the built in DAO page to cast their votes.
For console users, use one of the below commands.
To vote yes:
mnbudgetvote many 8ba54b13ca764d1ef10292f5ae32f01aa32007665df7286989c840e5262f03dc yes
To vote no:
mnbudgetvote many 8ba54b13ca764d1ef10292f5ae32f01aa32007665df7286989c840e5262f03dc no