Cycle Amnt: 15,000
Total Amnt: 15,000
Author: Sandude
Receiver: PIVX Labs
Address: DLabsktzGMnsK5K9uRTMCF6NoYNY6ET4Bb
Created: 10-07-2023
Vote Hash: 3c317e034b0462d3b22856575079442d064ec859af9f3df33cbd86eb2cb2e99c

Proposal Description

This is a proposal put forward by PIVX Labs to obtain funding for the maintenance, and further development of the new PIVX Poker website. PIVX Poker is one of the latest PIVX use cases, allowing the PIVX community to use their PIV to participate in online poker games. You can check out the website here:

https://pivx.poker/

1689006275383.png

We feel that this is a particularly well-suited use case for PIV stakers and masternode owners, as they are able to use their block rewards to play poker and potentially multiply their earnings without risking their existing capital. Moreover, PIVX Poker offers the chance to experiment with PIV in a fun and engaging way. This could provide a way to onboard new people into the PIVX community, including famous poker players or streamers.

Allocation of Funds and General Purpose

The funds that this proposal aims to obtain would be used to remunerate all the people involved with the development of PIVX Poker, and finance all costs. More specifically, the funds would pay:
  • Luke, the main developer.
  • A potential secondary developer.
  • A front-end developer, likely BreadJS.
  • Costs such as hosting, marketing, and any other unforeseen ones derived from the development of the website.
Although the game is already fully playable and stable enough to try it out without experimenting major issues, the website still needs some improvements. In particular there needs to be a thorough bug fixing effort, with a focus on security, and eliminating memory leaks and crashes. A new UI will also be developed for the website. Once the polishing process for PIVX Poker finishes, other features could be developed to provide new options that the poker players in the PIVX community think necessary or interesting.

Last edited:
Yes, it is awesome.

It will be made more like MPW also, so most of the cooll features(like shield) can be ported over in some way

I also believe tournaments and freerolls can be added to the roadmap

Yes, it is awesome.

It will be made more like MPW also, so most of the cooll features(like shield) can be ported over in some way

I also believe tournaments and freerolls can be added to the roadmap
This alone can generate allot of revenue for future developments! I been trying to find someone to do this exact same thing for ages but no one has been willing!
If you need any help from my side just let me know.