What's new

Active Marketing - RedByrd

@Gerrald Thanks for your reply.
At this point, I have not been slotted into a role, but I am offering my video, design and marketing services to see if there is a good fit both ways. I'm open to speaking with anyone on the team that requires help. If there is a formal marketing plan already in place with quarterly targets etc... (please guide me to it so that I can review), then it seems we will have to take it one day at a time. I think open communication will be key which is why I was hoping to open the conversation. Many thanks and looking forward to hearing your ideas.
Pop into Discord and say hello. :) Our community members have grown since you were here last, it would be great for them to get to know you and about you. Community trust is the best endorsement you can get. We can also start to plan for the upcoming month.

Pop into Discord and say hello. :) Our community members have grown since you were here last, it would be great for them to get to know you and about you. Community trust is the best endorsement you can get. We can also start to plan for the upcoming month.
Thanks! I will. Which channel is best to say hi in? Do we have a marketing channel as well as a main chat?

Thanks! I will. Which channel is best to say hi in? Do we have a marketing channel as well as a main chat?
PIVX Lounge. And yes there is a community marketing channel where Hawtch shares what he is working on to the community, as well as a Marketing staff channel we work from at times.

This is a good one Red, I'll love to see this fly.

Are you open for collaboration?
Hey! I'm so sorry - I'm a bit new to all of this and missed this message. I'm always open for collaboration. :) Message me in Discord, I'm better at responding there. :)

First Thankyou for all that voted my proposal through.
It has been wonderful to reacquaint myself with PIVX. Both old and new faces.

I wanted to post an update on some of the brainstorming ideas that have come up in my first couple weeks.
Please note this IS A BRAINSTORMING LIST not a to-do list. Also, there have been a lot of players involved in the list. Thanks to @LeacyMcK @Hawtch @Eric_Stanek @guapic @Meerkat @JSKitty in particular for helping to get me up-to-date!

Again - brainstorming list. I will be submitting a new proposal and will post some of the draft content I have created - so please check that out.
But I wanted to note here that we have been working on some of the initial concepts mentioned in the proposal over the last couple weeks. :)

Always open to new ideas and chatting, so please reach out with any questions or comments.

Thanks again!
RedByrd.

Marketing / Educational Support
1. Bitmart Hype for social (YouTube Short) - In progress
2. Education Content (Become experts). Could be used for FAQ's on the website. Focus - how PIVX is a tool to solve a problem. Eliminate the barrier of entry. Brainstorming examples:
1. How to setup a wallet focussing on the ease of mypivxwallet.
2. How to send PIVX (Shielded and transparent)
3. How to buy Gift Cards (Shield)
4. How to earn rewards
5. How to set up a Masternode
6. How to get involved with the community
7. GET TO KNOW PIVX AGAIN
3. You Tube Shorts (Hawtch has an amazing list)

Overall Goals:
1. Increase community interaction - we all want to be here - support each other and have fun - right?!
2. Support new community reach with @guapic - current needs are in development?
3. Communicate with community to increase new interest with new investors - This can include Twitter spaces, twitch/youtube livestreams, but can also be events? Guerilla marketing tactics would be ideal. Question is how, who and what do we need to support them.

Overall ideas to consider:
1. Ad messaging - New Crypto users. Focus on our main selling point and how we can make it like we are solving people’s problems. Promote as a tool vs a currency?
2. Local shop setup - figure out how to eliminate that barrier of entry as much as possible in order for it to be widely adopted. Apple pay guideline?
1. Consideration 1:
* Quote Retweet tagging 2 friends
* Win 50 PIV each if drawn
* Result:
* New wallets
* Getting people to genuinely use MPW and share
OR
2. Consideration 2:
* Quote Retweet tagging 2 friends
* Purchase item from one of our vendors and comment receipt. Tag vendor's twitter page.
* All 3 friends win 100PIV if all 3 participate. You still win 50PIV if they don't.
3. Results:
* Get us out to others and incentivize them to buy/use PIVX on our merchant platforms.
* Push them to purchase/share more so it's a bigger prize.
4. Up-to-date content for @guapic - Relevant and current content is required.

Brainstorming concepts:
1. Giving Back Campaign - Align with a non-profit cause and build a campaign to promote and serve.
2. Animated Meme’s
3. AI Support and how to integrate
4. 3D Assets to support PIVX library for Hype campaigns?
5. Marketing to communities - (that brings business integrations to PIVX).
6. PIVX community connections - how do we leverage these connections and outreach? Cross promotion with NOWpayments to increase outreach and interactivity?
7. Outreach campaign - Campaign reaching out to freedom fighters and libertarians outside of crypto? Join the PIVolution! "People should not be afraid of their governments. Government should be afraid of their people." ~ V for Vendetta
Or ..... Join the PIVolution! "Let's separate money and state. Fiat is the disease. PIVX is the cure." ~ PIVX Community.
Or ..... Join the PIVolution! "Atlas Shrugged has become a documentary. Leave the system. Sell fiat. Buy PIVX. Earn rewards." ~ PIVX Community.
8. Marketing campaigns with incentives - That could mean partnering with a company and giving away PIVX with them
1. Merch
2. Pre-loaded QR codes
3. Geocaching with pre loaded
4. Travala campaign for Booking flights (Book with PIVX$ they get entered to win 2000PIVX)
9. Giveaway to encourage New or New/Old Users to install myPIVXwallet for the first time. (Receive PIV?)

How to Increase investors while we measure the growth / impact? eg:
1. Find ways that we can actually measure growth
1. New forum signups or discord or telegram users
2. People buying PIVX and storing it on MPW and showing a screenshot
3. Show a proof you paid with PIVX and stand a chance to win 100 PIVX
4. New twitter followers
1. eg campaign: Hey guys! We are giving away 100x PIVX to 5 lucky winners! All you have to do is show proof of your recent purchase using $PIVX
See examples in the comments
Then you can include previous graphics such as PIVX on Travala
Shopping.io
PIVcards
NOWpayments
This way it’s a thread and will get more traction
2. eg: campaign 2: You and 2 friends that you tag setup mypivxwallet and share your PIVX address
2 friend groups will be lucky to each get 100 PIVX
or maybe 3 friend groups 50 PIVX each
The most important is for us to try everything and see what works
2. Leveraging reaction and impact for interaction - The market doesn't react to new wallet features any more. It reacts to seeing crypto space integration and use cases. It reacts to Business Development.
1. Note: We are going to see Dash doing a lot of marketing for their new Evolution/Platform which is largely new wallet features, but does enable new use cases too and will be soliciting integrations. So, we need to counter that, and at the same time, show PIVX is also building their Marketing team too!

Hey! I'm so sorry - I'm a bit new to all of this and missed this message. I'm always open for collaboration. :) Message me in Discord, I'm better at responding there. :)
Thanks for showing discord is the place. Unfortunately others are banned from their. Please can you keep checking forums for the core people.