Title: PIVX Dev Fuzz (April-June 2021) Name: PIVX-Dev-Fuzz-Q221 Term: 3 Cycles Cycle Amnt: 5000 PIV Total Amnt: 15000 PIV Author: Fuzzbawls Receiver: Fuzzbawls Address: DBh9o9uRGohcDKpeiEyRiwtmTaTL3xDdev Created: 2021-4-6 Status: Active Vote Hash: 4a443f465445807ba26746c41086eac66caa9c047b103c73a1e26246b8763ccb
This document outlines the funding and responsibilities for myself as a PIVX Core Dev and one of the maintainers of the PIVX-Project GitHub organization.
As a Core Dev, my responsibilities include the following:
- Review and test code submissions (PRs) for viability and accuracy
- Research and develop code improvements
- Research and backport upstream improvements
- Provide timely gitian sigs for releases, release candidates, and test releases
- Assist in support team and exchange troubleshooting
- macOS code signing for all macOS desktop software releases (PIVX-Core, SPMT, PET4L)
- Ubuntu PPA maintainer, ensuring that new release versions are pushed and that nightly builds are properly built
- Rust toolchain maintainer (customized toolchain to allow minimum supported linux OSes to run release binaries)
- Snapcraft maintainer
- Run and maintain 4 DNS seeders (2 for testnet, 2 for mainnet)
- Maintain the Doxygen developer documentation (updated nightly)
- Maintain the code coverage report (updated nightly)
- Coordinate and provide tracking (including historical data) for exchange/service update responsiveness
- Transifex management
The funding I am asking for to cover the continued duties of the responsibilities listed above is 5000 PIV per cycle.
Donations and Receiving of Additional Funds
Any funds received by the proposal payout address from any source other than the PIVX network’s in-built budget distribution system will be considered as donations.
To vote yes:
mnbudgetvote many 4a443f465445807ba26746c41086eac66caa9c047b103c73a1e26246b8763ccb yes
To vote no:
mnbudgetvote many 4a443f465445807ba26746c41086eac66caa9c047b103c73a1e26246b8763ccb no