What's new

Awaiting Feedback PIVX GLOBAL AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

talhatr

Pivian
Hello everyone, I think it would be good to start an Ambassador program to bring the PIVX ecosystem to more people and to start local initiatives.

Here is a draft I have prepared on this subject.

This work can be revised to make it perfect for PIVX. So I'm looking for feedback from all community members.

PLEASE KNOW THAT THIS AMBASSADORSHIP PROGRAM IS A PILOT AND THE FINAL RESULTS WILL BE CLEAR AFTER 3 MONTHS OF WORK.

I look forward to your questions and suggestions for improving the program.
The Ambassador program is designed to encourage ambassadors in new regions to contribute to the growing PIVX ecosystem.
It will be piloted in 6 regions to capture mass adoption and positive and negative impacts will be reported monthly.

Objective :

PIVX has made significant progress recently under the leadership of Jeffey and other team members. With new exchange listings and integrations, we have been able to broaden our audience.
As we continue this development process, increasing our social audience and launching an ambassador program where we can provide information to people in local languages will contribute positively to PIVX's progress.
The main goal of the ambassador program is to give people direct and easy access to PIVX resources in their own countries and local languages. The mission of the ambassadors is to provide people with accurate information in their own language and help them with their problems.
- All ambassadors participating in the Ambassador Program must embrace the PIVX brand value and be responsible for providing people with the most accurate information.
This is a flexible time work and Ambassadors' work performance will be analyzed and evaluated to benefit PIVX.

Mission of Ambassadors :

Representing the PIVX Brand value in the most accurate way.
Building community in local languages (Telegram & Discord)
Managing social media accounts created for PIVX (Instagram & Twitter)
Organize a physical or virtual community event at least once a month.
Coordinate through the Telegram group created for Ambassadors.
Add weekly progress notes to the google files created for Ambassadors.
Translate official and community content ( for distribution to non-English speaking communities.
Coordinate with other ambassadors to exchange ideas to grow communities together

Proof of Work

Each ambassador will be given a link to a special google file to track the progress of the program. They will be asked to enter the links of the work done on this link, current statistics, progress on a regular basis.
Ambassadors who use bots on their accounts will be removed from the ambassador program when detected.

How to Apply

Ambassadors interested in joining the program should send an email to xxx@xxx explaining why they want to become a PIVX Ambassador and introducing themselves.

Name

Country

Telegram Username

Why do you want to become a PIVX ambassador?

Do you have a special idea to take PIVX to a better level?

You can fill in the text via this template.

Monthly budget allocated

Each PIVX ambassador will earn $500 worth of PIVX based on their monthly performance. (With the current PIVX price (2115 PIVX))
In addition, you will have the opportunity to earn an extra +$200 worth of PIVX based on monthly performances. (With the current PIVX price (845 PIVX))
This bonus will be analyzed depending on the activity rate of Ambassadors, community growth statistics and other factors.
In addition, an extra balance of $1500 per month will be requested from the budget under the AMBASSADOR program.
This balance will be utilized for local community events & conference participation.

When the calculation is made in total . The monthly cost of the AMBASSADOR program will be around $5000-5500 on average.
This corresponds to an average of 5% of PIVX's monthly budget.

Ambassador program statistics will be made available to all community participants transparently and clearly through the Discord and Forum channels on a regular monthly basis. As a pilot study, 3 months of work will be done first. If the community and growth are positive, the duration of the ambassador program will be extended.

I would like to state that I can personally lead this process and work in the best way in all matters. However, I would respect if you would like a more authorized person to take on this task.
I see in myself the energy to lead this program.

This is a draft text and with feedback from the community it can be perfected. We welcome feedback from all community members. The goal is to move PIVX forward in the best way possible.

Last edited:
2024 crypto usage statistics.
It might help us to choose some pilot countries.

2024.png

I have 2 points.

First, I think it is great you are going to push on this for 3 month and then evaluate and regroup. Some things that seem obvious to do, may be problematic and vice versa. But, we won't know until we try.

Second, while the above stats may help with selecting countries, I think finding the right people will be the hardest part. You may need to start with less than perfect country selections, because you found very promising Ambassadors in other countries.

Looking forward to seeing what comes of this.

First of all, thank you for your evaluation. Since this is a topic that directly concerns PIVX, I am constantly trying to collect feedback.

During the 3-month trial period, I will provide a detailed statistics report every month so that all MN owners and community members who voted will have the opportunity to evaluate. This is a very important issue.

The main goal is to involve people living in different countries in our community in the ambassador program. There are many potential countries and we will analyze the best applications first.

I have high hopes that this program will turn out well.

Hello everyone, I think it would be good to start an Ambassador program to bring the PIVX ecosystem to more people and to start local initiatives.

Here is a draft I have prepared on this subject.

This work can be revised to make it perfect for PIVX. So I'm looking for feedback from all community members.

PLEASE KNOW THAT THIS AMBASSADORSHIP PROGRAM IS A PILOT AND THE FINAL RESULTS WILL BE CLEAR AFTER 3 MONTHS OF WORK.

I look forward to your questions and suggestions for improving the program.
The Ambassador program is designed to encourage ambassadors in new regions to contribute to the growing PIVX ecosystem.
It will be piloted in 6 regions to capture mass adoption and positive and negative impacts will be reported monthly.

Objective :

PIVX has made significant progress recently under the leadership of Jeffey and other team members. With new exchange listings and integrations, we have been able to broaden our audience.
As we continue this development process, increasing our social audience and launching an ambassador program where we can provide information to people in local languages will contribute positively to PIVX's progress.
The main goal of the ambassador program is to give people direct and easy access to PIVX resources in their own countries and local languages. The mission of the ambassadors is to provide people with accurate information in their own language and help them with their problems.
- All ambassadors participating in the Ambassador Program must embrace the PIVX brand value and be responsible for providing people with the most accurate information.
This is a flexible time work and Ambassadors' work performance will be analyzed and evaluated to benefit PIVX.

Mission of Ambassadors :

Representing the PIVX Brand value in the most accurate way.
Building community in local languages (Telegram & Discord)
Managing social media accounts created for PIVX (Instagram & Twitter)
Organize a physical or virtual community event at least once a month.
Coordinate through the Telegram group created for Ambassadors.
Add weekly progress notes to the google files created for Ambassadors.
Translate official and community content ( for distribution to non-English speaking communities.
Coordinate with other ambassadors to exchange ideas to grow communities together

Proof of Work

Each ambassador will be given a link to a special google file to track the progress of the program. They will be asked to enter the links of the work done on this link, current statistics, progress on a regular basis.
Ambassadors who use bots on their accounts will be removed from the ambassador program when detected.

How to Apply

Ambassadors interested in joining the program should send an email to xxx@xxx explaining why they want to become a PIVX Ambassador and introducing themselves.

Name

Country

Telegram Username

Why do you want to become a PIVX ambassador?

Do you have a special idea to take PIVX to a better level?

You can fill in the text via this template.

Monthly budget allocated

Each PIVX ambassador will earn $500 worth of PIVX based on their monthly performance. (With the current PIVX price (2115 PIVX))
In addition, you will have the opportunity to earn an extra +$200 worth of PIVX based on monthly performances. (With the current PIVX price (845 PIVX))
This bonus will be analyzed depending on the activity rate of Ambassadors, community growth statistics and other factors.
In addition, an extra balance of $1500 per month will be requested from the budget under the AMBASSADOR program.
This balance will be utilized for local community events & conference participation.

When the calculation is made in total . The monthly cost of the AMBASSADOR program will be around $5000-5500 on average.
This corresponds to an average of 5% of PIVX's monthly budget.

Ambassador program statistics will be made available to all community participants transparently and clearly through the Discord and Forum channels on a regular monthly basis. As a pilot study, 3 months of work will be done first. If the community and growth are positive, the duration of the ambassador program will be extended.

I would like to state that I can personally lead this process and work in the best way in all matters. However, I would respect if you would like a more authorized person to take on this task.
I see in myself the energy to lead this program.

This is a draft text and with feedback from the community it can be perfected. We welcome feedback from all community members. The goal is to move PIVX forward in the best way possible.
Overall I believe this is a solid proposal, thank you. However use of images to cut some texts would have lightened this up.

Secondly I'm not entirely clear on the monthly budget calculations you made and presented.

Without doubts, this is a beautiful one. Looking forward to the wonders this program will bring to life. Kudos 👏🏽

Last edited: