Cycle Amount: 45,382 PIVX
Total Amount:   45,382 PIVX
Author: Jeffrey
Receiver: Jeffrey
Address:  D5psn7PsQpcL4uEtQ3pZyu3HUYnQ3ARckW
Vote Hash:  0b2f46096ca58a61a2f3c54347a029a32856e104c071f2b9e8f91cfda3241d6a

1705597257706.png

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to introduce you to my most recent listing proposal for an up and coming exchange, GroveX. Which is a registered entity in Australia with Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC). Listing on GroveX will allow PIVX to be traded with a USDT pair on their exchange with market making. I have been in talks with them for some time and have seen constant growth within this exchange. Getting added early before major growth is always a good target point for listings in my opinion.

Some information about GroveX (Taken from CMC)

GroveX is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency exchange registered in Australia designed to set new standards in the digital currency exchange world. With a vision to simplify and enhance the trading experience for beginners and seasoned traders, GroveX combines many features, focusing on diversity, efficiency, security, and user privacy.

• Extensive Trading Pairs and Chain Support: GroveX offers over 130 trading pairs, catering to various trading preferences and strategies. Additionally, the platform supports ten different blockchain networks, facilitating smooth and versatile transactions across multiple ecosystems.
  • High-Speed Transactions and Low Fees: Speed and cost-efficiency are paramount in the fast-paced world of cryptocurrency trading. GroveX excels in both, offering high-speed transactions and boasting the lowest trading fees in the industry, pegged at just 0.001%. This makes it a beautiful platform for traders aiming to maximize their returns.
  • Uncompromised Security: At GroveX, the safety of user funds is of the utmost importance. The platform employs state-of-the-art security measures to protect users' assets, offering peace of mind in an industry plagued by security concerns. This commitment to security ensures that traders can operate confidently, knowing their investments are well protected.
  • Privacy-Oriented Approach with No-KYC Policy: Respecting the growing demand for privacy, GroveX implements a no-KYC (Know Your Customer) policy for crypto-to-crypto trades for up to $10K US in withdrawal or deposit, plus any fiat to crypto and crypto to fiar require KYC. This approach streamlines the trading process, allowing quicker and more private transactions without extensive personal verification.
  • Future-Ready Design: GroveX is not just built for today's market but is designed with the future in mind. The platform's architecture considers upcoming developments in the crypto space, ensuring it remains at the forefront of technology and user needs.

A major benefit for PIVX is that GroveX does not force KYC up to 10K USD in withdraws. This will allow those that prefer not to go through the hassle and potential privacy risks of KYC to trade PIVX without issue.

You can find out more about their exchange on their official website - https://www.grovex.io/en_US/
Or their Twitter- https://twitter.com/GroveXchange

Some upcoming developments for their exchange that may interest all of you:
1705597555342.png

Funding:
Our listing free will be set at $0 therefore it is FREE with market making conditions. Therefore this proposal will cover the needed liquidity of 5k USDT and 5K USD worth of PIVX plus a 3 month MM fee of 1800 USD
I will also be asking for the 50 PIVX back that is used to submit this proposal.

Total = 11800 + 10% to tackle volatility should price change after proposal and during payment.
$12980
1705597760884.png

Therefore I will be asking for 45,382 PIVX

*Liquidity will always belong to the PIVX DAO.

To Vote YES for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 0b2f46096ca58a61a2f3c54347a029a32856e104c071f2b9e8f91cfda3241d6a
To Vote NO for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 0b2f46096ca58a61a2f3c54347a029a32856e104c071f2b9e8f91cfda3241d6ano