Term: 1 Cycle
Cycle Amount: 29357 PIVX
Total Amount: 29357 PIVX
Author: flow11
Receiver: flow11
Address: TBA
Created: 2023-02-28

Hi PIVIANS :)

In the summer of 2022 I started with the integration of more currencies into my website crinf.net which was finished in December 2022.
The following currencies were successfully added additionally to the already implemented coins (BTC BCH LTC DASH) to all available crinfnet features.

PIVX
ZEC
TRX
DGB
DOGE

BTX

The currencies can be used in the following features on crinf.net:

FAUCETS
PTC
POLLS
3. PARTY OFFERS

Let me explain what crinf.net is. It’s a cryptocurrency fuelled advertising and research platform where users can earn and spend cryptocurrencies.
Earned amounts can be withdrawn to your own wallet. On crinf.net I have created several use cases for cryptocurrencies.
I started building it from scratch in 2019 inspired by other crypto-earning websites where I earned my first coins.
I’m making the whole planning and concept and a software company that I hired is developing it for me in exchange for USD.

According to what criteria the new currencies were added?

PIVX and BTX were my decisions. The other coins ZCASH – DOGE - TRX - DGB were suggested by my telegram community
and I had let them vote on polls which currencies they would like to be added to crinfnet

About the features:

1. FAUCET

For those who don’t know what a faucet is. It’s a website that gives away small amounts of cryptocurrencies for watching advertisements.
Meanwhile, there are thousands of faucet websites but there are only a few market leaders that are most known and most visited.
Currently, my website crinf.net is not one of them, but the plan is to join these top sites in the future.
Summarized you can say on the faucet you can earn some coins for clicking.

https://crinf.net/faucet/demo/

2. PTC – PAID TO CLICK ADS

Paid-to-click ads have also been existing for some time but with the rise of cryptocurrencies,
it became much easier to pay visitors of websites as cryptocurrencies are ideal for this type of advertisement through their scalability.
And no additional payment services are needed. Advertisers can buy their own ads with cryptocurrencies or visit websites and earn cryptocurrencies.

PTC ads don’t have the best reputation, because in the past they were often used for promoting scams.
But it does not mean that just because sth was used for bad things before it can’t be used for good things also.
crinf.net PTC shall become proof of that and make PTC ads serious and useful!
Everyone can promote his ideas, products or whatever he wants if it stays in certain moral borders

Advantages of PTC:

Easiest advertising for everyone.
starts with cheap options (affordable)
Those who watch ads get a share of the spending.
Fast traffic for websites
Good for brand awareness campaigns
Instant increase in international website ranking

Those who watch the ads finally get a share for watching it. In the past and the regular way the people who watch ads never got any reward for that.
All the money spent on advertising has been collected by Adnetworks. PTC fixes this and brings some revenue to those who see the ads.

PREVIEW: https://crinf.net/ptc/ad_list/

POLLS:

Crinf.net has its own poll feature where users can create polls, pay with cryptocurrency, and receive a detailed report of the results of the votes.
The poll attendants will be rewarded in crypto when they successfully complete a poll. All the results are summarized in reports that are available for everyone in case the poll owner allows it.
There are 2 types of reports, the basic report is accessible to everyone if the reports also have been published.
And the custom report. Here you can filter the report according to your preferences – To get access to the custom report you can pay with the currency the poll creator has set.
Poll creators also can earn some coins if they made interesting polls and users are buying the access to the custom reports

PREVIEW https://crinf.net/poll/start_page/
EXAMPLE REPORT: https://crinf.net/poll/poll_report/7/

this is the general report but if a user buys access to the custom report he has far more selection options and can create individual reports according to his selections

Third party Offerwalls

There are so-called offerwalls that offer certain tasks such as attending surveys or installing apps and more.
On crinf.net we currently have one offer wall but will add more in the next time.
There it is possible for users to earn cryptocurrencies also by doing these offers.
User can always select their preferred currency. The more offer walls are integrated into crinf.net the more use cases for PIVX will exist.

Reports and statistics.

Also, we have a bundle of reports and statistics for individual use on their own activity and earned amounts and general statistics to display the site performance.

GENERAL STATS: https://crinf.net/stats/

Overall PIVX ( and the other coins) was added in the following places

Faucet

Faucet Settings
General stats
Individual stats
Individual earning report
Create PTC
Earn PTC
PTC Settings
General stats
Individual stats
Create Poll
Attend Poll
Poll Settings
Individual stats
General stats
Deposit user
Withdraw user.
Deposit admin

Withdraw admin.

The complete integration did cost 5050 USD which was the part I spent for the development, not including my own work which I paid in December 2022

Of course, as nothing happens without any consequences, the integration of the new currencies with all these new statistics from the newly added coins
caused performance issues as more database queries had to be done for all the features and tables.
This led to an urgent necessary follow-up upgrade where pagination was added for many tables (user and admin site ) and database optimization was done and tables were restructured,
to make the site work again with a good performance.

This made the whole page faster and increased the user experience. The upgrade cost 5050 USD in total as well which I paid in February 2023. My own work isn’t included here.

Screenshot excel file cost calculation performance optimization

1678397895235.png

So basically this is the amount I spend in total for the complete performance upgrade necessary after the implementation of the 6 currencies.

In TOTAL 10100 USD

That the implementation of the new currencies and the performance upgrade have the same price is just a coincidence and wasn't planned before

What I’m requesting the PIV for?

For adding the currencies to all the mentioned features, I paid 10100 USD in total including development and deployment on test server and testing and for integration on the live server.
These are the expenses I paid for the development; my own work isn’t included here.

So, I wanted to apply for the “build it with PIVX program” which funds website development as promoted, and get this amount funded.

This Means, the work is all done, and the bills are paid, PIVX is live in all crinf.net features and can be withdrawn and deposited!
(not yet automatically - payment automation is one of the next steps to be done)

Why should the integration cost of the other currencies also be covered?

The price would not have been much cheaper as the initial work is expensive work so the other coins could be added additionally without a much higher cost and at a later point also
The more currencies a site has the more attractive it is for users. Users that might come for TRON or DOGE also can discover PIVX.

What have I done so far?

I have been supporting the PIVX official tweets in the last months,
I launched a big PTC advertising campaign sending approximately 600000 visitors to the PIVX website in October last year.
I’m promoting some relevant PIVX related sites (pivx.org – mypivxwallet - zkbitcoin) on my own PTC Tools (2 websites) since months sending several thousand visitors to these websites every month.
I translated some texts to French and German and will do so in the future.
I’ve written a masternode deploy guide for Allnodes and promoted it in my telegram group
I’ve taken part in discussions given feedback and will continue to support.
On my other website users can already earn PIVX if they are winning activity contests since July 2022 where I have already distributed dozens of PIV
Just now: I Integrated PIVX into my website

More to come.

My background.

I’m a single individual (studied business engineering, and have worked in software project management before) who spent a lot of money on the development of crinf.net,
as I believe in crypto, monetary freedom, and privacy. So I wanted to create some useful use cases for crypto. Until this day I have not made a profit with crinf.net
but already spent many thousand USD as it’s complex with a lot of features and reports and just wasn't ready for the big promotion
Now, crinf.net is pretty well prepared for a bigger number of users, and also for Polls going viral.

Basically, the poll tool is my realized dream. It shall be an additional voice to what the media tells us and give the people their voice back instead of blindly believing what they are being told.
It's not just a business model but also a tool that shall show what people really think.
On top of that, they get rewarded with crypto. To this day only some types of test polls are in the system, but more serious and better-paid ones will be added.
As there is always the risk that if a poll goes viral it will lead to a crash of the sites that’s why I did not do too much promotion until now
but as we have now fixed some major performance issues this can now start.

What is the advantage for PIVX.

1 Brand awareness

With the integration of PIVX into crinf.net a long-term implementation was done. PIVX will be seen by hundreds and later thousands of users every day.
Because of the referral conditions, many users will also get into their wallet because they earn it from their referrals even though they did not actively earn it themselves.
This means they have it on their radar for sure

2. USECASES

With crinf.net there come 3 use cases where PIVX can be used for.

Earning
Advertising
Researching
Buying reports

As more use cases are available more interaction with PIVX will happen

3. TIME HORIZON

As I have invested many thousand dollars and a lot of time in the last 3 years, I am serious about making crinf.net a huge success.
And if crinf.net becomes a success it will also share its success with PIVX.
But on the other hand, PIVX shall also be a reason for users to use crinf.net. So both projects can profit from each other

Will I send more proposals for crinf.net?

If this proposal passes and it is appreciated by the community I can work on use cases for PIVX and get some funding to improve my website,
I might send further proposals to build further and grow together with PIVX.
I see this as a chance for excellent cooperation to grow together with PIVX and in exchange reach many users that are introduced to PIVX.

Possible future tasks.

Adding more use cases (user profiles, more advertising options)
IT security measures – strengthen the foundation
Optimizing website design - we still have the first design from the start of 2019 this definitely needs to be updated at some point
Further improvement of UX - for example adding real-time activity data
Adding more options for the poll feature to make it even better.
Adding a mobile app

I have a reliable developer team with whom I’m working since the beginning of my project.
So, this funding will allow me to push the next development steps of crinf.net a lot and get a faster implementation.
This will increase the number of visitors and the exposure and users of PIVX.

conclusion:

I want to make crinf.net a success, I want to make PIVX a success and widely used
If these 2 tasks can be combined the better it is.

I see it like that. If PIVX funds web development and therefore is listed and used by many people in exchange, it’s a perfect symbiosis.

1. grow with PIVX!
2. Grow PIVX!

check the website ranking of crinfnet here:

REQUESTED AMOUNT

*1. 5050 USD for the implementation of PIVx and the 5 other currencies
*2. 5050 USD for the necessary performance tasks to make the site run smoothly again
3. 500 PIV for increasing the faucet rewards for PIVX compared to the other currencies making it especially attractive

* that 1 and 2 have the same amounts is just a coincidence
  • Total amount requested: 10100 USD + 500 PIV

10100 USD @ time of subitting the preproposal 0.35 USD - 09th of March = 28.857 (10 PM GMT +1)

28857 + 500 = 29.357 PIV

QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Any question ? Any feedback?

Thanks for your comments

flow11

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but this an egregious misuse of the PIVX budget!

1st, your personal infrastructure and logistic costs are of zero concern to PIVX, and the PIVX DAO has zero financial responsibility nor incentive to "upgrade" your infrastructure. Right there you can shave off ~$5k from the asking price.
2nd, you undertook this endeavor on your own accord without first considering any funding from the PIVX DAO. I'm sorry but asking to recoup 100% of the costs involved (excluding the aforementioned infrastructure upgrades) as a result of that decision is just absurd.
3rd, asking PIVX to reimburse costs not related to PIVX (no cost sharing between other projects) is equally absurd, and quite insulting to each and every member of PIVX that has spent countless hours working for little or no pay.

This is a HARD NO from me as-is. It comes off as greedy, un-balanced, and completely disconnected from reality regarding proper cost appointment.

If you are serious about getting compensation from the PIVX budget regarding this personal endeavor you took, I HIGHLY suggest re-evaluating your cost metrics and adjust how much you expect PIVX to compensate you for what was ultimately a private venture.

1st, your personal infrastructure and logistic costs are of zero concern to PIVX, and the PIVX DAO has zero financial responsibility nor incentive to "upgrade" your infrastructure. Right there you can shave off ~$5k from the asking price.
2nd, you undertook this endeavor on your own accord without first considering any funding from the PIVX DAO. I'm sorry but asking to recoup 100% of the costs involved (excluding the aforementioned infrastructure upgrades) as a result of that decision is just absurd.
3rd, asking PIVX to reimburse costs not related to PIVX (no cost sharing between other projects) is equally absurd, and quite insulting to each and every member of PIVX that has spent countless hours working for little or no pay.

This is a HARD NO from me as-is. It comes off as greedy, un-balanced, and completely disconnected from reality regarding proper cost appointment.

If you are serious about getting compensation from the PIVX budget regarding this personal endeavor you took, I HIGHLY suggest re-evaluating your cost metrics and adjust how much you expect PIVX to compensate you for what was ultimately a private venture.

Hi fuzzballs,

thanks for your honest but also emotional feedback on how you see it. But I defend myself against the accusation of misuse of the PIVX DAO budget. That was never my intention, and also it is not the case at all!

1. Yes indeed it's my personal infrastructure which I did clearly communicate, And indeed PIVX has no relation or obligation for my personal infrastructure. So let me explain why I submitted it in this way. I saw the promotions in social media channels "build it with PIVX". My understanding of that was, that PIVX helps with the development costs for applications/websites that integrate PIVX and create use cases with PIVX and bring PIVX to more users. I submitted it from that point of view! Also, I had already paid the whole sum with my own money. So how can this be a misuse of the budget If I paid it? I took the decision myself and I paid for everything myself. I just presented what I have done and my proposal names the costs I had for the integration. All my personal work isn't included! If MN owners see a value in it they can vote for it. if they don't see a value in it they can vote against it.
But if you are the one that defines what is possible and what is not, how is it then a DAO? The ~5k infrastructure upgrade costs were the direct result of the integration of more currencies as it became necessary after the integration of the currencies. One can discuss the infrastructure not being designed in a way before that it will be ready for new currencies and if PIVX treasury is destined for things like that. No doubt about that.

2. Yes I did do this endeavor on my own and I didn't ask for PIVX before when I started the project "new currencies". All that was planned and done completely without any of it being paid from the treasury by myself without any thought of compensation at the time of starting it. Back then also the old treasury model was still in place. And with the old treasury, I wouldn't have submitted that as I would have let the available treasury for development costs and maintaining costs of the PIVX infrastructure. But with the new treasury new possibilities are available and with these also new chances to fund projects integrating PIVX. So except claiming my request is absurd do you also have any other valid arguments?

3. I clearly mentioned the advantages I see with the other coins implemented along PIVX. You can of course disagree on that but it can be a point that can be discussed bringing arguments for or against it.
The argument that I'm insulting others that have worked for less or nothing I reject in the strongest possible terms. I did not submit it to insult anyone.
I'm on fire for PIVX for a long time now and I also want everyone that brings a lot of engagement for PIVX to be paid appropriately.
The treasury change which I was against strongly now gives new opportunities and I see this as an opportunity for PIVX and also for my project to cooperate and grow together. Not to forget I also have spent some hours working for PIVX voluntarily without any payment.

Personal feelings of having a disadvantage don't belong in a discussion like this to my understanding. I encourage everyone that contributes to the success of PIVX to use the new chance of the increased treasury to get fair payment for his/her work. This wasn't possible with the old treasury but now it is so everyone should take the chance and get his work paid fair. I was also wondering why you as the main developer who I really appreciate a lot, did not increase your treasury request after having done so much for PIVX in the past. You should do that, especially after all the work you have done for the new treasury.

What I understand is that you have that feeling ( from your reaction I assume that you feel personally insulted here) that many have worked a lot for low or no recompensation but does this mean that everyone who requests now more fair amounts because it is possible with the new treasury is now insulting everyone that has not received them in the past because of the given circumstances?
With the new treasury the possibilities for a more fair recompensation were implemented also should as the mentality to get a fair payment. If useful projects are rejected because of emotions like shorns BLOCKDX proposal in the last cycle it won't be helpful for PIVX, As the BlockDX would have been the next step for a higher distribution and exposure. I was really relieved that at least the Labs proposals that seemed to be rejected in the last cycle finally passed the proposal and the results can already be seen. Also, the graphics Qtez had prepared were pretty good and will help the PIVX but also got rejected.
It's also about being able to give to others, even if you can't benefit yourself. Otherwise, this issue will continue to slow down the PIVX spreading, just because of emotions. Everyone who brings an effort to strengthen the position of PIVX shall be rewarded accordingly. That's my view of it.

That I haven't announced it in advance proves that I initially never had the intention to get it funded. But with the treasury new possibility arose and funding would make my life easier and speed up the further development and success of my project also leading to a further spread and acknowledgment of PIVX. For me, it is sharing success.

QUOTE : "This is a HARD NO from me as-is. It comes off as greedy, unbalanced, and completely disconnected from reality regarding proper cost appointment."

Instead of calling it greedy and telling me it's unbalanced etc, it will help me a lot more if we discuss the single points and come to a match - instead of just throwing some negatively charged statements here to make my proposal look bad.

I'm a little sad that you came up with a lot of negative emotions toward my pre-proposal calling it misuse, absurd, and greedy. Isn't that also insulting to me?
I don't expect you to share my views, every mind is free. But your answer could have been a little more friendly cooperative and balanced as PIVX wants to be the most friendly community.

It's more helpful if we discuss friendly and try to find our common point of view.

Still, I want to thank you that you gave me feedback! If you can provide details on what I can do better and it will help me a lot more.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Flow.
I was reading through your proposal and was curious about one thing.

I was looking through your site and found that you are requesting users to register with your website. I understand that you need them to register, and you track analytics but
does this mean that when someone wins/receives coins, that their wallet address is now tied to the information in the Registration form?
Thanks.

Attachments

• Flow proposal.png
    Flow proposal.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 372
Hi Flow.
I was reading through your proposal and was curious about one thing.

I was looking through your site and found that you are requesting users to register with your website. I understand that you need them to register, and you track analytics but
does this mean that when someone wins/receives coins, that their wallet address is now tied to the information in the Registration form?
Thanks.

Hi LeacyMcK,

thanks for your question :)

While signing up there is no need to provide the withdrawal addresses as the earned amounts also can be spent again
As soon as the user wants to withdraw he can set his withdrawal address for a specific coin
For setting the withdrawal addresses there is a wallet manager where users can add , but also delete addresses where they want to withdraw the coins to.

1678473026044.png

Also If a user deletes his account all his addresses will be deleted also.

So the short answers is. The adresss is temporarily tied to the user information. The user has the freedom to exchange or delete any address whenever he wants. .

hope that was the answer to your question :)

Last edited:
Hi LeacyMcK,

thanks for your question :)

While signing up there is no need to provide the withdrawal addresses as the earned amounts also can be spent again
As soon as the user wants to withdraw he can set his withdrawal address for a specific coin
For setting the withdrawal addresses there is a wallet manager where users can add , but also delete addresses where they want to withdraw the coins to.

View attachment 870

Also If a user deletes his account all his addresses will be deleted also.

So the short answers is. The adresss is temporarily tied to the user information, But these ties aren't permament. The user has the freedom to exchange or delete any address whenever he wants. .

hope that was the answer to your question :)
Thank you for explaining this to me.

We have a much larger Treasury now, but that doesn't mean it must be spent. In fact, we need to make sure it is spent where there is significant value added to PIVX. Personally, I will be taking a 'Data Driven' approach to making my decisions of what proposals get a YES or a NO from me.

To date, I am still have zero data to justify the value of a faucet, and it makes absolutely no sense to me. Sorry.

We have a much larger Treasury now, but that doesn't mean it must be spent. In fact, we need to make sure it is spent where there is significant value added to PIVX. Personally, I will be taking a 'Data Driven' approach to making my decisions of what proposals get a YES or a NO from me.

To date, I am still have zero data to justify the value of a faucet, and it makes absolutely no sense to me. Sorry.

Hi Eric,
thanks for your feedback.

Well, the data is in the site statistics and can be seen on the web ranking tool also: I added all the links showing data in the initial description so that can be checked easily.

As I mentioned above: It will bring exposure and the biggest effect is: Brand awareness. Especially the faucet has this effect!

And brand awareness is the first step on the way to adaptation.

1.Brandawares -- > 2.Research --> 3. knowledge --> 4. investment --> 5. staker --> 6 Masternodeowner

Often users that have come to the masternode level are then the next multipliers spreading the message,

The opposite is:
people who have never heard about PIVX will not join PIVX as they just don't know but people who are aware of PIVX might make deeper research and then decide to get in.
On crinf they become aware and are able to try it out. They will get a feeling for PIVX as they can get their first coins for free and can try out the PIVX tools like wallets, explorers, and staking.

Also, it's not just a faucet.
The faucet is only 1 of 4 options on crinfnet where PIVX can be earned. You can actually use it to pay to make online research about your favorite topics. And to promote your websites. So that's two real use cases where PIVX can be used to pay! And with the 4th option, users can possibly earn several dollars in PIVX per day for doing surveys or other offers

Let me show you some data in screenshots here.

Only the faucet site has more than 100000 visits per month with multiple layers of protection. ~ 3000 visits per day, tendency increasing:
the other features don't have that many visits yet but this is just a matter of time.

Also please consider having a look at the similarweb data: https://www.similarweb.com/website/crinf.net/#overview and scroll down to see available data.

1678653403144.png

February 2023.

RANK: 312478 - went a little bit down due to the above mentions performance issues after the new currencies were added
140,5 k visitors
average visit duration: 21:15 minutes

Or do you look for different data?
If you have a more specific questions I will try my best to answer them

Attachments

• 1678651827745.png
    1678651827745.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
None of that data is conclusive though. It is likely all bots. Sorry.

No one is going to a faucet 30 times, to get the equivalent of $0.01 USD. Certainly not a potential Masternode Owner. If they can afford a Masternode, then they value their time, and will not ever go to a faucet site. Conversely, those that do go to a faucet site, will never be able to afford a Masternode.

All bots? That's just not true! It is easy to claim so. But can you provide proof for your claim? Only one!
There are multiple anti-bot measures taken and nearly 100% of them are real users. Indeed in the beginning, there were bots, but now there aren't- Bot patterns were detected and measures were taken.

Even though you can't imagine it and you obviously have no idea how many people around the globe use faucets or crypto-earning websites. You just claim "no one is doing this". If you had done a little research you would maybe have recognized that actually, hundreds of thousands are using such sites.
And again, you are pretending as if it was only a faucet just ignoring the other features. What kind of argumentation is that? just taking one point, leaving out the others, and pretending everything is said. That is the way we discuss here? :rolleyes:

"Conversely, those that do go to a faucet site, will never be able to afford a Masternode."

From such a statement, one can get the impression that small investors and users aren't important to you. So PIVX is for the rich only? No small users and investors wanted? Enlightening attitude 🧐.

Also, it is ignoring facts again and pretending sth that is not the reality. Not everyone that uses faucets is "poor" people. ... really?

I get the impression that data don't seem interesting to you. You decided you are against it and then you claim some random things without proof and that's it.

I do have to agree with the 'onboarding' effect of faucets; and it's most definitely not 'ONLY' the lesser wealthy that use them (or at least folks without the potential to become wealthy), I myself got in to crypto due to a faucet, actually, until I dived in deeper and became a developer instead.

On the flip side, I also admit, currently I would have to vote a hard no to this proposal, for the VAST cost at which does not directly benefit PIVX (if PIVX is already listed, and there was no previous mention of this listing coming as a cost towards "PIVX" or PIVX's DAO, then... this proposal just came out of nowhere, correct me if I'm wrong, but I never heard of such a massive fee for listing on crinf.net prior to this proposal).

I would more than gladly support a well-planned, data-driven and guerilla-marketing style faucet onboarding effort, but this currently seems massively disproportionate and unnecessary (not to mention... a site like this should NOT cost so much to build).

- JSKitty

Hi fuzzbawls,

Last year there was the promotion: "build your app with PIVX " NEED FUNDS TO DEVELOP YOUR NEW APP"

The message is: build an app integrating PIVX - you can possibly get PIVX funding, what else does that mean then that you can apply for PIVX for funding your app even though it s a private infrastructure?

I created a web application with 4 use cases, more than 100k visits per month and integrated PIVX, paid for the integration, and then applied for this program.

so from that point, this meets the condition "integrate PIVX - apply for funds" - did not see a more precise definition of the funding program that excludes certain categories of applications.

The amount can be discussed.

----

If you see value in it is a different question.
But If it has no value why do the most famous crypto earnings sites have millions of visits each month ??

1 Let me come back to your statement: "cut off 5000$ for the afterward infrastructure upgrade"

I have no problem with that but I couldn't you just have said. "Hey better remove that upgrade cost there it has nothing to do with the integration work of PIVX, and also remove the costs for the other coins " or sth similar. just take out the negative energy ..., just talk about the facts without emotions

2. could you give me a more clear definition, I can't know what you consider absurd. What is an appropriate amount then?

3. I named the advantages that come along with the networking effect that comes with more currencies and the Twitter promo does not limit the purposes. As this is a repetitive task the initial work is the main structure, the more coins you finally add the cheaper it will become for every additional coin.
But OK, let's say we cut off the amount that the other currencies had additionally cost. Can't tell exactly - I assume it's sth like 30 - 50% let's calculate it with 50% (5000$ *0.5 = 2500$)

Option1: ~2500 $ price for only one new coin
Option 2: Cut off testing and server deploying from that 2500: ~ 1900$
Option 3.: Divide 5000$ / 6 = as PIVX was one of 6 currencies and then we have 833$ average integration price for one currency

Is one of these options possibly okay?

thanks in advance

flow11

1678700117037.png

Last edited:
I do have to agree with the 'onboarding' effect of faucets; and it's most definitely not 'ONLY' the lesser wealthy that use them (or at least folks without the potential to become wealthy), I myself got in to crypto due to a faucet, actually, until I dived in deeper and became a developer instead.

On the flip side, I also admit, currently I would have to vote a hard no to this proposal, for the VAST cost at which does not directly benefit PIVX (if PIVX is already listed, and there was no previous mention of this listing coming as a cost towards "PIVX" or PIVX's DAO, then... this proposal just came out of nowhere, correct me if I'm wrong, but I never heard of such a massive fee for listing on crinf.net prior to this proposal).

I would more than gladly support a well-planned, data-driven and guerilla-marketing style faucet onboarding effort, but this currently seems massively disproportionate and unnecessary (not to mention... a site like this should NOT cost so much to build).

- JSKitty

Hi JsKitty,

thanks for your feedback! I appreciate it. Becoming a developer was definitely a good decision :)

Well to me it now seems that there is a misunderstanding about the build it with PIVX program.

At least I understood it like that: That one can apply for this program and in exchange integrate PIVX into the site. Which costs exactly can be covered wasn't explicitly defined in that program, but I thought this preproposal discussion can help with that.

It still hasn't the status of a finalized proposal so things can change during the discussion and from the given feedback

I named the costs I had for the integration and the afterward, upgrade ( more currencies = site performance went down so I had to do this right after the currency upgrade) so I related this to the integration, which might be wrong. The real integration cost was ~ 5000$ for 6 currencies into 4 features, withdrawing and depositing as well as stats and reporting tools as well as admin and user settings

I wouldn't call it a listing fee. I integrated PIVX on my own behalf because I like the overall concept and the privacy tech behind it. I would have done it anyway, my business is not reliant on PIVX but it would have given me additional resources to push my project faster. And when I have success with my project PIVx will profit from that success also. It would call it success sharing.

The cost is also not only for the faucet but for the integration into 4 features in total.
For the faucet only it would have been definitely too expensive,

When cutting all the follow-up costs the pure average integration cost for 1 currency into 4 features is ~ 833 USD. ( details in my previous reply to fuzzbawls

can you let me know what you mean by data-driven in this context? which data do you consider here?

Also, can you let me know why you think it's unnecessary ?

> 100k visits will definitely create exposure it's more traffic than the PIVX sites receive together.

Thanks again:)

When cutting all the follow-up costs the pure average integration cost for 1 currency into 4 features is ~ 833 USD. ( details in my previous reply to fuzzbawls
That sounds more reasonable, to me, now - The problem previously is making the PIVX DAO pay for "ALL" of the platform (and all other listed coins) when the platform was already built prior to the proposal, and PIVX was already listed (<-- this is a hard point to get around, though, if a platform lists PIVX for free... and asks for a sudden payment months later, it seems strange).

can you let me know what you mean by data-driven in this context? which data do you consider here?
The site data you've provided (which is good!), but additionally, "targetted" efforts would be nice: such as marketing campaigns, off-platform advertising, or showcasing PIVX specifically in marketing material outside of the domain, i.e: social media. This would additionally add value and reasons to your proposal. 💜

Also, can you let me know why you think it's unnecessary ?
This is in regards to the PIVX DAO paying for the "entire" platform development (since the development and PIVX integration were both done prior to this proposal).

Overall, I will say that I DO HEAVILY SUPPORT a good on-boarding scheme to PIVX via faucets/P2C/Polls and similar (I would also support this as a Labs effort, since a faucet paired with MPW would be amazing for on-boarding purposes, seriously!), but I think rethinking the Costs and Benefits of this proposal towards PIVX is necessary first.

I wish you all the luck my friend, and as always, DM me if you'd like to brainstorm some ideas, this has potential; but there was a major issue with this first approach - this is repairable, though.
💜 🙏

- JSKitty

Hi @PIVX Labs, JsKitty

thanks again for your kind reply, it means a lot to me :) 💜

That sounds more reasonable, to me, now - The problem previously is making the PIVX DAO pa
for "ALL" of the platform (and all other listed coins) when the platform was already built prior to the proposal, and PIVX was already listed (<-- this is a hard point to get around, though, if a platform lists PIVX for free... and asks for a sudden payment months later, it seems strange).

Yes, I understand that the follow-up costs are not PIVX-related tasks ( but the upgrade was necessary, so I get the idea of why it can be seen as an inappropriate request making some feel uncomfortable - But that was never my intention, sorry to everyone it gave that feeling. I might have another perception and thorught he wrong way.

I saw Eric posting how much was left unused in the last cycle and then checking the actual cycle proposals if there is something much more urgent than my things, ad as I saw that there is some good amount left.
So I finally submitted what I paid for it, having the "build it with PIVX program" in mind. But after looking closer I must admit that I should not have listed the upgrade here

Well, I thought the other way. I wanted to build it and deliver first and if the community sees a value they can decide to vote for or against funding. It wasn't my intention that it appears like presenting a bill for things never talked about before. what it unfortunately did.

The site data you've provided (which is good!), but additionally, "targetted" efforts would be nice: such as marketing campaigns, off-platform advertising, or showcasing PIVX specifically in marketing material outside of the domain, i.e: social media. This would additionally add value and reasons to your proposal. 💜

There are a lot of options for marketing campaigns but I didn't want to mix this up as I see this as a development cost only. And the other costs would be campaign costs which I would plan and submit separately.
Except for Twitter and YouTube (viewer only) I'm not using social media. In twitter I share a lot and support the official PIVX posts. In my Telegram group 1.32k users I'm doing promotion and also well on my other project site I run promo campaigns for the official PIVX sites

Here the examples of PTC campaigns I already run on crinf.net
1678736352561.png

1678736541562.png

This is in regards to the PIVX DAO paying for the "entire" platform development (since the development and PIVX integration were both done prior to this proposal).

Yes, I see my mistake :) you are right, I shouldn't have submitted it in that way.

Overall, I will say that I DO HEAVILY SUPPORT a good on-boarding scheme to PIVX via faucets/P2C/Polls and similar (I would also support this as a Labs effort, since a faucet paired with MPW would be amazing for on-boarding purposes, seriously!), but I think rethinking the Costs and Benefits of this proposal towards PIVX is necessary first.

I'm already telling and recommending my users to use MPW all the time :) I do that because I believe in its value and its quality! Also, I was able to witness all the progress that happened within a short time. really inspiring!
see example :)
1678737740922.png

I wish you all the luck my friend, and as always, DM me if you'd like to brainstorm some ideas, this has potential; but there was a major issue with this first approach - this is repairable, though.
💜 🙏

Thanks a lot friend! let's see what might come up in future :)

I will step back from this proposal. So it will be closed and one of the admins can put it in the archive then or delete it. thanks!

I did it on my own behalf, I didn't want to insult anyone! I acknowledge that it was not appropriate to ask for the whole cost.

Still, I know the value of my project and I will be able to succeed without PIVX funding also.

All my respect to the hard-working developers and others who work a lot on the success of PIVX

cheers
flow 11

Dude, jump into the PIVXlabs discord, Put together a smaller proposal to enter alliance with PIVX, integrate/promote MPW with your site and discuss with the labs devs the best way to implement a faucet into MPW and possibly the other features. You may need to remove the signup feature when using PIVX or add a signup with PIVX wallet feature. Youve clearly made something with value although the value will be disputed, at this point the main drive shoule be to integrate you into the PIVX development ecosystem and support you with future proposals, I'd be happy to help you.

Dude, jump into the PIVXlabs discord, Put together a smaller proposal to enter alliance with PIVX, integrate/promote MPW with your site and discuss with the labs devs the best way to implement a faucet into MPW and possibly the other features. You may need to remove the signup feature when using PIVX or add a signup with PIVX wallet feature. Youve clearly made something with value although the value will be disputed, at this point the main drive shoule be to integrate you into the PIVX development ecosystem and support you with future proposals, I'd be happy to help you.

Hi Cryptosi,
thanks a lot for the nice words and your support :) .

When starting the PIVX integration I never expected PIVx from the treasury to be paid for crinf.net. I would have done it anyway. But with the new treasury, new options came up.
so I thought It might be possible to get some funds to speed up my project for the PIVX integration as promoted in the tweets from September last year. This proposal was the application. I made a mistake by putting the whole bill in the request.
The promo clearly stated: Build your app with PIVX, that's why I thought it was okay before submitting. Later I acknowledged that I should have not added the whole sum.

Now I have already started my next projects, so at the moment I have no resources left for side projects at the same time. But JSKitty and I will talk about possible future options. Also, I will keep doing promo for MPW.

I'm not a developer myself - I'm a system architect, project manager, and support for my projects. So, unfortunately, I cannot help with any development-related stuff directly :(
For everything that I want to be developed, I have to pay my developers

But lets see , Future might bring more options :)

Hi Cryptosi,
thanks a lot for the nice words and your support :) .

When starting the PIVX integration I never expected PIVx from the treasury to be paid for crinf.net. I would have done it anyway. But with the new treasury, new options came up.
so I thought It might be possible to get some funds to speed up my project for the PIVX integration as promoted in the tweets from September last year. This proposal was the application. I made a mistake by putting the whole bill in the request.
The promo clearly stated: Build your app with PIVX, that's why I thought it was okay before submitting. Later I acknowledged that I should have not added the whole sum.

Now I have already started my next projects, so at the moment I have no resources left for side projects at the same time. But JSKitty and I will talk about possible future options. Also, I will keep doing promo for MPW.

I'm not a developer myself - I'm a system architect, project manager, and support for my projects. So, unfortunately, I cannot help with any development-related stuff directly :(
For everything that I want to be developed, I have to pay my developers

But lets see , Future might bring more options :)
I love it, you are just like me then! What is your next project, anything PIVX can get involved with?