What's new
  • Due to abuse, self-registration is disabled.

    Registration is only required for posting topics or replies. To register, make a request on any of the PIVX social media or chat channels.

    NOTE: To enhance forum security, new accounts that have no posts within a 30-day period are subject to being deleted.

Active PIVX Spanish October 26

Elenac

Pivian
Development of PIVX Spanish Social Media and Community Building

Name: PIVXSpaOct26
Term: 3 cycles
Cycle Amount: 15,000 PIV
Total Amount: 45,000 PIV
Author: Elenac
Receiver: Elenac
Address: DHfQokecuNZjEkzaZJ5KMKUc1ZLievPYJa
Created: September, 2026

Hello, PIVX Community!

I am ElenaCC, managing PIVX Spanish communications. As you know, the Ambassador Program, of which I was a part, has come to an end, and that is why I am starting a new phase to request funding for the continuation of the PIVX Spanish project.

Over the past years, we have responsibly fulfilled every single activity and commitment undertaken:
  • Official Translations: Constant translation of posts from PIVX's official accounts into Spanish.
  • Graphic Design and Editing: Creation of engaging visual material for social media.
  • Video Content: Recording and editing short videos (Reels/Shorts) published on Instagram and X.
Thanks to these efforts, I have managed to expand our reach, bring relevant news and key information to the Spanish-speaking community, and, above all, generate a positive impact by fostering continuous and organic interest in the project.

My initiatives have yielded measurable results, not only in the growth of social media metrics but also in increased engagement, interest in closely following PIVX updates, and active support from users.

I would like to highlight that, as part of my project, I have requested the assistance of ONeZetty, a member of the PIVX Core Team, who has agreed to work with me by making timely contributions whenever necessary, as well as helping me with more technical questions from the community. We thank him for joining this initiative.

To continue building and strengthening the Spanish-speaking community, I present this proposal focused on further developing our channels, disseminating key information in Spanish, and promoting interaction through dynamics such as X Spaces, AMAs, contests, Crypto Cafés, and other local and virtual events.

Sample of our recent work:

On X (Twitter):


On Instagram:

Budget Request
To continue the execution and development of this proposal, I am requesting 15,000 PIV per month for 3 months, a budget that will be reduced as the price increases.
As always, I am deeply grateful for the unconditional support of the Core Team, the Support team, the Marketing team, and the entire community in general. Likewise, I appreciate the trust and votes of the Masternode owners.

I will be happy to answer any questions, doubts, or suggestions you may have. Thank you very much for your support!💜
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Elena,

Thank you for putting together such a clear and well-structured proposal.

I have immense respect for @ONeZetty, and seeing him collaborate with you on this gives great confidence that everything will move forward smoothly and beautifully.

I’ve also been looking through your past work, translations, and community outreach—thank you for your dedication and for staying so loyal and committed to PIVX over the years. Grassroots efforts and localized communication in the Spanish-speaking world are so important for genuine, real-world adoption.

At 15,000 PIV per cycle with transparent goals, this is a great example of a cost-effective initiative that genuinely adds value to the network.

Voted YES with great pleasure. Wishing you both and the entire community all the best with this next phase!
 
Hi Elena,

Thank you for putting together such a clear and well-structured proposal.

I have immense respect for @ONeZetty, and seeing him collaborate with you on this gives great confidence that everything will move forward smoothly and beautifully.

I’ve also been looking through your past work, translations, and community outreach—thank you for your dedication and for staying so loyal and committed to PIVX over the years. Grassroots efforts and localized communication in the Spanish-speaking world are so important for genuine, real-world adoption.

At 15,000 PIV per cycle with transparent goals, this is a great example of a cost-effective initiative that genuinely adds value to the network.

Voted YES with great pleasure. Wishing you both and the entire community all the best with this next phase!
Hello! Thank you very much for your support and for taking the time to review our work over the years; we have remained consistent and are committed to PIVX and the community.
Having @ONeZetty support is also a major advantage, as he is a responsible and ever-present member of the community.
Our focus has always been to demonstrate results through actions.
We keep building💜💜💯 gracias 😊
 
ElenaCC , SEPTEMBER REPORT 2026
Hello, PIVIans! As usual, here is my monthly report. In this report, I'll outline the activities carried out during the month of September.
  • During the month of September, I edited and translated into Spanish the graphics I received from Can of Mana; they were also posted on X and IG, in an effort to keep PIVX Español aligned with PIVX Official.
  • I recorded two Reels-style videos, edited them, and posted them on X and IG. This month's topic: WizardSwap.io, MPW 3.
  • Group Moderation on Telegram and Discord.
  • Reposts and quotes, Support for the community, ambassador accounts, and interaction with important accounts in the crypto world.
💜Managed accounts:
https://x.com/PIVX_Espanol?t=VUbH6V0WSneCcONda0-emQ&s=09

https://www.instagram.com/pivxcrypto_es?igsh=M29hNndncnF3azJt


💜 X Metrics:
Total followers 1407
IMPRESSIONS 21.1K
INTERACTIONS 1.5k

Total posts (70 per Month APX), mainly:Translations and summaries of news from the official project.
Average engagement per post: Low to moderate (9/13 likes, 8–14 Repost). Posts with images or videos get better engagement.
There have been posts about masternode updates, privacy/SHIELD announcements, exchanges, events, and graphics/videos, also Promotional content from,, MyPIVXWallet V3 update, EDGE, MEX, NOWWALLET,WIZARDSWAP.


photo_2026-10-08_15-39-40.jpg


Here are some interesting posts:.


💜 Instagram Metrics:
VIEWS 1.5K
INTERACTIONS 371
TOTAL FOLLOWERS 1.7K
4 REELS
25 POST
15 stories
Reach and Audience Summary:
The increase in views reflects the growing interest of the community in the PIVX ecosystem.

photo_2026-10-08_17-14-52.jpg
photo_2026-10-08_17-14-53 (2).jpg
photo_2026-10-08_17-14-13.jpg


Here are some interesting posts:.

In September, we succeeded in strengthening PIVX Español’s engagement on social media, with an excellent response on X to our interactive activities and sustained reach on Instagram.
In October, we will seek to increase organic reach by diversifying our educational content and strengthening strategic partnerships to attract new users and further promote PIVX within our community.
As always, I'm here to answer all your questions, concerns, or suggestions, and I'm always grateful for your support.:)
 
Top