What's new
  • Due to abuse, self-registration is disabled.

    Registration is only required for posting topics or replies. To register, make a request on any of the PIVX social media or chat channels.

    NOTE: To enhance forum security, new accounts that have no posts within a 30-day period are subject to being deleted.

Active PIVXAfricaOct26

Term: 3 cycles
Cycle Amount: 15,000 PIV
Total Amount: 45,000 PIV
Author: Alani
Receiver: Alani
Address: DRQ6cmUE2LWDf44hSJsxAyGiet2DbZVksr
Created: September, 2026


Hello, PIVX Community!

I am Alani, I have been strategically promoting PIVX both on social media and offline for years, and I am putting forward this proposal to continue that work.

Over the years, I have responsibly carried out the following:

Daily Content Across Three Accounts: Consistent daily posting on @fr_privacy, @PIVX_AFRICA, and @Alanikhunmahx, sharing graphics on financial privacy, surveillance, CBDCs, KYC, security breaches, proof of stake, and other trending topics, always tying them back to PIVX.

Graphic Design: Creation of engaging visual material to support posts, while always staying on-brand and maintaining PIVX’s visual identity. I also use official PIVX graphics where relevant. Official PIVX posts are reshared on the PIVX Africa page to reach African followers directly.

Strategic Engagement: Replies to larger accounts and popular threads, and quote posts on relatable content, to bring new audiences to PIVX rather than relying on posting alone.

Outreach to Wallets and Exchanges: As PIVX is not yet listed on several major wallets and exchanges, I create awareness by commenting under their pages whenever the opportunity arises, keeping PIVX visible and on their radar for possible integration and listing.

Offline Adoption in Nigeria: Onboarded a boutique shop in Lagos to accept PIVX payments, introduced PIVX to a local football team where over 30 players now hold PIVX wallets, and secured the PIVX logo on the team's jersey for ongoing exposure. I want the Masternode owners to be aware of this history as part of my track record with PIVX.

Thanks to these efforts, I have helped expand PIVX's reach and visibility, both online and on the ground, generating genuine interest and continued engagement with the project.


On metrics, @PIVX_AFRICA is the only account with premium analytics currently active, and in August alone it reached 24.3K impressions, a 4.7 percent engagement rate, and 1.1K total engagements. My other two accounts were posted to daily throughout the month as well.

@fr_privacy





@Alanikhunmahx


https://x.com/alanikhunmahx/status/2094305875506741410?s=46



@PIVX_AFRICA
https://x.com/pivx_africa/status/2091803725815750958?s=46

https://x.com/PIVX_AFRICA/status/2016092660470046903/video/1?s=46

https://x.com/PIVX_AFRICA/status/2053768449600475405/video/1?s=46

https://x.com/pivx_africa/status/2089280000184766757?s=46


To continue building and strengthening PIVX's presence, this proposal focuses on maintaining consistent content, staying active across social platforms, and deepening engagement with the wider crypto community



Budget Request
I am requesting 15,000 PIV per month for 3 months to sustain the ongoing work outlined above, including daily content management across the accounts, original graphic production, strategic engagement, ecosystem outreach, and continued adoption efforts.


As always, I am deeply grateful for the continued support from the team. I will be happy to answer any questions and provide further proof of my work upon request.


Thank you very much for your support
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6667.jpeg
    IMG_6667.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6666.jpeg
    IMG_6666.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6630.jpeg
    IMG_6630.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 32
  • ab67c5740a572fdf71cd5612528763de.jpeg
    ab67c5740a572fdf71cd5612528763de.jpeg
    580.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2086.jpeg
    IMG_2086.jpeg
    842.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 17fc130ccf53eb85a882fe4d5d4c88e3.jpeg
    17fc130ccf53eb85a882fe4d5d4c88e3.jpeg
    335.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 462238cf701ad7a277fe9134f1806b11.jpeg
    462238cf701ad7a277fe9134f1806b11.jpeg
    489.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Easy to support this proposal. I've seen and I see your dedication and hard work. You see the big picture, you see what's good for PIVX. A grassroots engagement, especially in such an important region, is very important. Good work :)
Thank you for your support from day one i joined the team. I will continue doing my best for the community🙏
 
I have watched Alani personally grow over the past couple of years with PIVX and can honestly state, that I am proud of his growth within the PIVX ecosystem. His need to learn, research then share his knowledge with everyone on socials is done professionally and with great energy. Thank you, Alani.
 
I have watched Alani personally grow over the past couple of years with PIVX and can honestly state, that I am proud of his growth within the PIVX ecosystem. His need to learn, research then share his knowledge with everyone on socials is done professionally and with great energy. Thank you, Alani.
@LeacyMcK, I really appreciate your kind words about me….thank you so much for your support from day one💜

I will keep doing my best and contributing to the success of the project.
 
Top