Eric_Stanek
Well-known Pivian
Recent posts here all have time stamps very close to each other. Perhaps they by-passed each other. Because it seems to me, that all questions have been answered?
Registration is only required for posting topics or replies. To register, make a request on any of the PIVX social media or chat channels.
NOTE: To enhance forum security, new accounts that have no posts within a 30-day period are subject to being deleted.
Show me the transaction you’ve seen so I canI have deliberately framed my questions to give you every fair opportunity to come forward—in case an unintended mistake occurred, an accounting oversight happened, or something was simply forgotten. Yet you continue to deflect.
For the final time, I will ask directly:
Are you willing to amicably disclose these numbers and payout details now, so that if there is any genuine misunderstanding, it can be resolved transparently right here?
answered this already I had an otc opportunity but that fellSure, let’s start with the first one since you invited me to look at the proposal addresses.
In the previous MM proposal payout address:
DE4gavfKV3KE7naHvhaD9zZUnznF8tF6k9
You received 85,400 PIVX from the treasury.
Immediately in transaction:
`0aaa1dae4da9995546e97f819eb12e9f312e2501b574de72c6ea54f7d5e1b63f`
The entire 85,400 PIVX was sent directly into a shielded Sapling address instead of going to MEXC or Enflux market maker orderbooks.
Can you explain why the market making funds were shielded into Sapling, and where they went next?
Sure, let’s start with the first one since you invited me to look at the proposal addresses.
In the previous MM proposal payout address:
DE4gavfKV3KE7naHvhaD9zZUnznF8tF6k9
You received 85,400 PIVX from the treasury.
Immediately in transaction:
`0aaa1dae4da9995546e97f819eb12e9f312e2501b574de72c6ea54f7d5e1b63f`
The entire 85,400 PIVX was sent directly into a shielded Sapling address instead of going to MEXC or Enflux market maker orderbooks.
Can you explain why the market making funds were shielded into Sapling, and where they went next?
Recent posts here all have time stamps very close to each other. Perhaps they by-passed each other. Because it seems to me, that all questions have been answered?
Show me the transaction you’ve seen so I can
answered this already I had an otc opportunity but that fell
Through. The entire balance is still
There and will be moved back to transparent to be transferred either to XT or MEXC pending discussion from XT market making team. This was answered in my first response here.
Txid of payment will be provided when that’s done
Selling large large amounts of PIVX at market will cause price drops and damage our liquidity so I always opt for wizard swap or even better OTC. If the user wants shield then I give them shield. Funds always go to its destinationI am not convinced by this explanation at all, @Jeffrey.
Every time we asked if any funds remained in the wallets, you kept repeating that everything was already sent to the market makers.
Now, suddenly you claim the entire 85,400 PIVX from last month is sitting unspent because of an "OTC deal that fell through"—yet you still asked the treasury for another 85,400 PIVX in this new proposal.
Not to mention the obvious question of why public market making funds were put into a shielded Sapling address in the first place.
I will let the community and everyone reading this judge for themselves.
PIVX is a privacy project. I am not required to tell you what address I do or do not own. L. You would see one of those belongs to an exchangeDLkFrbvFDroxaEhtiFU3htXE6avx1W6jZi
Thank him for what, @Eric_Stanek?@MrAli You are perfectly aware of the liquidity issues facing PIVX. Therefore, it makes perfect sense that if there was an opportunity to exchange the PIVX for USDT or even BTC, without causing significant downward pressure on price, that it would be prudent for @Jeffrey to try and make that happen. In fact, it would be his responsibility to do so. Because if it was later learned that he ignored such an opportunity, and instead caused the price to drop, then we would all be justified in being upset.
Therefore, the explanation is a solid one. If the 85,400 PIV don't land when transferred as he stated, THEN you are justified with your concerns. But right now, it is a perfectly acceptable answer.
I THANK Jeffrey for looking out for the best interests of PIVX. You should too.
You have "no clue" who owns the other address, @Jeffrey?I didn’t say both addresses I said 1. As for the other address I have no clue
That's not technically possible. I am not an Admin here. I do not have the power to delete posts.And by the way Eric, last time things got uncomfortable on this forum, you deleted Snappy's and Borris's posts to hide the truth.
Reading comprehension fail. He never said that.for keeping unspent public treasury funds in a shielded address after repeatedly claiming that everything had already been sent to market makers?
Again - he never said that either.Or thank him for claiming that a wallet holding 3.2M PIVX and running 25 voting Masternodes belongs to an "exchange"?
Someone deleted my posts?Who is going to delete your posts this time?
I think the English speaking people here could 'hear' the sarcasm. But you missed it.Then how did hundreds of thousands of PIVX from your own proposal address (`DHQHLf...`) get consolidated directly into that address via transactions `49e0326c...` and `ca82cf36...`?
Did public DAO funds leave your proposal into an address you claim you don't even know?
Wait, @Eric_Stanek. Which one is it?I think the English speaking people here could 'hear' the sarcasm. But you missed it.
He did say one was an exchange address. That certainly addresses your concern.