Term: 2 Cycles
Cycle Amount: 4400
Total Amount: 8800
Author: @soular
Receiver: @soular
Address: D76biQd1MET5snUXMCLm8N4tkfuwjoeyHG
Created April 23, 2024

Introduction:
With the rise of privacy concerns in digital transactions, PIVX stands out as a leading privacy coin that offers users the anonymity and security they desire. The potential for PIVX to become the go-to privacy coin is immense, and the key to unlocking this potential is through strategic social media content that educates while it entertains.

Objective:
To create daily meme-based content that combines humor with informative captions to effectively educate potential users on the benefits of PIVX and encourage community growth.

Rationale:
The enclosed analytics demonstrate the efficacy of using meme content combined with informative captions to achieve significant organic reach on social media platforms. The proposal aims to replicate and scale this success specifically for PIVX by leveraging proven strategies to inform and engage a broader audience.
NmEflZift_YKmn-0_byKM0Kylz9vEL02mkFH-DVRhZL2e5USBUMwQAYkyEhkAxCCp16i3CDmYkcpzimG2gkm3GvwP5rK-SjuK4Jk-tplc7oz848Fm3QZvp-pjyVCiMCxRpBekkFW_wosYaN_e6vbrD0
ivbQk2VtMmSBwYYnEBmxCgEU6IEKFClU_CP2GQ_03UaqPBUJ5tRk236a3k2jnS4d0ea5MA4VSv-N6DKSD7lwPTRoBEJzjgElH4E-MjVcGsEyGYZCGHO3sNcppmWGHfLoJYv0hRFEZmroxGVe4gSzZAg
div927IC5QAW-brYgYHuHxolxrf3vKOnDcrMUZQLz6_d00JbdJUOLm2WXNXVivjy9QBSZtLkAdtRcvD00jbA--cSFsmm9re3dJ4eei5nQw3SyPa1UVlz6wU2up-ytQ31BDvDrcYmL35k7VZf6jxz4w8

Methodology:
Utilizing a blend of trending memes and tailored captions, we can highlight the unique features of PIVX, focusing on its privacy benefits. Content will be crafted to be shareable and relatable, driving engagement and fostering a deeper understanding of PIVX.

Expected Outcome:
Increased Reach: Based on the data provided, a similar approach has resulted in reaching hundreds of thousands of accounts, with a substantial portion being non-followers, thus expanding brand visibility.
Cost Efficiency: The virality of meme marketing can potentially outpace the average cost of traditional Meta ads. For instance, a single piece of viral content can equate to an exposure that would otherwise cost thousands of dollars in ad spend. And as shown above i have above i have outpaced the avg cost of meta ads repeatedly
  • dF7TDPl2-UWJTeSh76Kw9Q_PiPyACMdDuuY5DRrymc5NdteG1WXRBOjfc5SSm7eXYW7T8Y_VKUiUpnItK2n5E2WzRhTh0NraEGjgbAxneAuZ1V4V4GzOMKOzEj2UcUhZBP1MktIzbCGi8KAcqs70YDY
Community Growth: By providing daily content, we aim to foster a consistent and growing engagement within the cryptocurrency community, positioning PIVX as a thought leader in privacy coins with culture, community, and ofcourse the technology.
Education Through Entertainment: Memes are a form of 'infotainment' that appeal to a wide audience. This approach ensures that the core messages about PIVX's privacy features are not just seen but are remembered and shared.

(Here) are my stats across all platforms IG is my specialty but lets not forget about other platforms

Investing in this proposal offers PIVX an unparalleled opportunity to harness a cutting-edge marketing strategy that not only balances cost-effectiveness with expansive reach but also reinvigorates our mission to climb back into the top 10 on CoinMarketCap.

I'm fully committed to deploying captivating and viral meme-centric campaigns that will significantly bolster our presence and appeal in the market. By casting a vote in favor of this proposal, you are choosing to elevate PIVX, making a clear statement that we are the paramount choice for privacy-conscious crypto users and setting our sights on a well-deserved spotlight within the industry.

Together, let's ignite the momentum and solidify PIVX's standing as a leader in the realm of digital privacy

Last edited:
My first thoughts: this was absolutely majority-written by ChatGPT, notably by the sudden changes in writing style and over-zealous ending.

While I am not against using AI to enhance reporting processes and such, it doesn't make a great first impression on a new proposal, for someone I've never seen in the PIVX community.

Do you have any examples of existing work inside the PIVX Ecosystem, including social media and marketing in specific?

My first thoughts: this was absolutely majority-written by ChatGPT, notably by the sudden changes in writing style and over-zealous ending.

While I am not against using AI to enhance reporting processes and such, it doesn't make a great first impression on a new proposal, for someone I've never seen in the PIVX community.

Do you have any examples of existing work inside the PIVX Ecosystem, including social media and marketing in specific?
Fair enough.

And no i don't have any recent work inside the PIVX eco system. I made a post or two for the PIVX instagram that made it to the story how ever the method i suggested was not implemented.

In terms of the past though you can see me on the @pivxsports page tagged as @J_avallone and i was in a PivxPress briefly as well, i used to help snappy set them up.

Re: "I made a post or two for the PIVX instagram that made it to the story how ever the method i suggested was not implemented."

You came into PIVX's Discord with suggestions and expectations of your ideas about memes and how you thought they should be implemented. Within a time frame of less than a week, though busy on other work and while basically being the only one to converse with you, I said i would post 1 meme. That was it, 1. You then took it upon yourself "to tell me" not ask, to repost the meme but this time with about 6-8 comments on it, along with hashtags of which you wrote out for me.

When I questioned the added work you now expected me to do for the 1 post I had already published and agreed upon along with mentioning I know how to write hashtags you wrote back "well try some new hashtags for a change".

That is why the 2nd post you expected me to post 'wasn't implemented'.

As hinted on above by PIVXLabs, do you have work to show us other than what you are showing from your own account? Members with PIVX start off getting to know the community first, whether that be by supporting socials, helping out other active members, or posting memes that is up to them. To expect your work to be posted on PIVX socials without us knowing you is rather presumptious. Just as it is presumptious of you expecting me to drop everything for work that I already did as a nice gesture for you, a member that no one knows much about yet.

Memes can be an asset to PIVX socials and marketing if done right, that has never been debated on. We should trial them.

I didn't see this written above, if your proposal passes in the next cycle:
-Where do you plan on posting the memes you created?
-How many memes does 4400 PIV a cycle give PIVX? How many will be posted a week? How many hours a week will you be investing into this project?
-Have you read the PIVX branding guide? If you use the logo PIVX on any of the memes, some guidelines will have to be paid attention to.

Thanks.