What's new

Support for a new DAO focused Youtube show - DAOWatch.blog - Features PIVX Bi-weekly

Cryptosi

Active Pivian
Hi guys I'm CryptoSI, long time crypto OG (since 2012 - PIVX 2016-2020) and current owner of SmartReach youtube Channel, I've been creating content for some years now, with a very small viewership and 0 promotion dollars spent, I usually create content in my spare time just for fun.

Currently I'm working on a new conecpt called DAOWatch which is a simple discussion based show about recent proposals across numerous DAO based blockchains, I always review DASH, PIVX and EVMOS but each episode I include a guest DAO, last episode it was Decentraland, but it has previously been MAkerDAO, Cosmos, MoonDAO and others.

I would like some support across social media from the PIVX community please, to increase the reach and hopefully to spur some other people to create similar shows that highlight DAO topics.

Also please let me know how I could improve the show. The more people see it the more learn about PIVX and DAOs in general.

Thanks for your time and here is the latest episode -

DAO Watch EP8 Thumb.png

New episode of DaoWatch has been released, including PIVX discussion around BlockDX proposal, please like share and comment!

New episode of DAOWatch.blog episode #11 out now! featuring #Dash #PIVX #Evmos and our guest DAO is #Aavegotchi, we look at some interesting proposals and evaluate their pros and cons and then summarise with how I'm going to vote. enjoy -

🔥 PIVX enthusiasts! Check out the latest DAO Watch episode, where we discuss the "PIVX-Now Payments" proposal. Learn more about the proposal's goals and share your thoughts with the community. 🎯 Watch now:

Hey PIVX community! 👋 We have some fantastic news for you! DAO Watch Episode #13 is out, and it features an intriguing PIVX proposal that you won't want to miss! 💜📝 But we won't spoil the fun by giving it all away here! 😏
To find out more, head over to YouTube and watch the full episode:
🎥 Learn about the proposal, its potential impact on PIVX, and what the future may hold for our favorite privacy coin!
After you've watched the episode, come back to the forums to share your thoughts and opinions on the proposal. We can't wait to hear your insights and engage in some lively discussions! Let's keep making PIVX even better together! 🚀💜

Hey PIVX community! 👋 We have some fantastic news for you! DAO Watch Episode #13 is out, and it features an intriguing PIVX proposal that you won't want to miss! 💜📝 But we won't spoil the fun by giving it all away here! 😏
To find out more, head over to YouTube and watch the full episode:
🎥 Learn about the proposal, its potential impact on PIVX, and what the future may hold for our favorite privacy coin!
After you've watched the episode, come back to the forums to share your thoughts and opinions on the proposal. We can't wait to hear your insights and engage in some lively discussions! Let's keep making PIVX even better together! 🚀💜
I am behind watching the last 2 videos because someone wrote a book and I have been reading it instead. ;)

🚀DAO Watch Ep.14: PIVX's Innovative Marketing Proposal Unveiled🚀
Attention PIVX community! In this episode of DAO Watch, we delve into an exciting new marketing proposal by Shorn that could significantly impact PIVX's growth and adoption.
Find out how this innovative proposal is set to revamp PIVX's marketing efforts, increasing its visibility and making it more appealing to potential users. Don't miss this comprehensive analysis of the proposal's potential benefits!
Watch the full episode here:
Join the conversation and share your thoughts on this promising development for PIVX!

🎥 Attention, PIVX community members on the forums! We have an exciting episode of DAO Watch to share with you, featuring in-depth discussions on PIVX and other notable decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs). Join the conversation and gain valuable insights by watching the episode here:
Watch here:
In this episode, we dive into PIVX's proposal for listing on an exchange, exploring the costs and benefits associated with this decision. The presenter provides thought-provoking perspectives on the topic, sparking engaging discussions within the PIVX community.
But that's not all! The episode also highlights discussions on other intriguing DAOs like Dash, Evmos, and features a special guest appearance by BitDown, the world's largest DAO. It's an immersive exploration of the diverse world of DAOs and their impact on the broader crypto landscape.
Let's come together as a community and make this episode known to all PIVX enthusiasts. By sharing the link and discussing the valuable insights provided, we can increase awareness about PIVX and showcase its potential to the wider crypto community. Join the conversation, share your thoughts, and let's amplify the voice of PIVX!
Watch the episode now: DAO Watch EP #15 - What's the world's BIGGEST DAO?
#PIVX #DAO #CryptoCommunity #Blockchain #DecentralizedOrganizations #DAOWatch #CryptoInnovation

🔔 Hello PIVX Forum members!

We've just released a new episode of DAO Watch that you might find intriguing. 🎥

In Episode 16, we delve into the details of various cryptocurrency proposals, particularly highlighting the Liquid Core Dev proposal in our very own PIVX project. We evaluate its pros and cons, address the criticisms from other developers, and I also share my personal voting decision on this matter. 👥🗳️

But our discussions are not limited to PIVX. We also review proposals from Dash, Evmos (Juno), and MakerDAO, offering a broader view of the diverse cryptocurrency landscape.

We greatly value your thoughts! Check out the video and let's initiate a fruitful discussion. We welcome all comments, counterarguments, and additional insights on the video. Your active participation will enrich our collective understanding of these proposals.

Here's the link to the video:

Let's keep the PIVX community dynamic and engaged! 💪💜 #DAOwatch #LiquidCoreDev #PIVXCommunity

📢🎥 Just Released DAO Watch Episode: "EP.17 Redemption with Benefits" 🎥📢
Hello PIVX family! Have you heard? There's a new episode of DAO Watch out, and it's absolutely worth your time! Our perceptive host, CryptoSI, takes us on a deep dive into the world of DAOs, with the episode entitled "EP.17 Redemption with Benefits".
CryptoSI, in this installment, focuses on the amazing comeback stories of PIVX and Dash, giving us an opportunity to reflect on our own growth and progress. The exploration doesn't stop there, as he discusses the vibrant community of 'Friends with Benefits' – an inspiring collective of artists and creators in the blockchain space.
Excitingly, our host also discusses a recent PIVX proposal about trading competitions on WhiteBIT. Could this be the next significant move for us?
Watch the full episode here:
Once you've watched the episode, let's bring the conversation here. What do you think of our journey so far? What are your views on the trading competitions proposal? Share your thoughts and perspectives, because your voice matters in shaping our future. Let's keep pushing PIVX forward, together! 💜🚀

Hello PIVX Community!

A new video you won't want to miss is out now: DAO Watch EP.18 - Altruism and Achievements (
).

This episode focuses on DAOs and features a comprehensive discussion on PIVX proposals! We're exploring the impact JSKITTY and PIVX labs. It's a fantastic blend of knowledge and insightful commentary.

The highlight of this episode is the focus on our very own PIVX proposal. We dive into its purpose, how it fosters altruism within the community, and the potential it holds for future growth. If you've ever wanted to understand more about our proposal process, this is the video to watch.

Join us in this captivating exploration of DAOs, and let's continue growing stronger together!

Hello PIVX Community,

We are thrilled to bring to your attention a new episode of DAO Watch, featuring an in-depth look at Alessandro's PIVX project proposal. It's a wonderful chance to gain insights about the direction we are heading and the innovative strategies being implemented.

Here's the link to the video:

Let's take this opportunity to discuss and understand more about Alessandro's proposal, and explore how we can support and benefit from it. We'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback.

Let's continue to strengthen PIVX together!

PIVX enthusiasts, the latest episode of DAO Watch has just dropped, and it's all about us! Take a deep dive into the newly introduced series of tutorials aimed at streamlining the proposal submission process within PIVX. This initiative is set to empower our community, making the DAO ecosystem more accessible and vibrant for all.

🔗 Experience the journey firsthand: