What's new

Archived The TRANSLATION PROJECT

danielle

Pivian
Hanna
Sep '17

VISION of the TRANSLATION PROJECT:
making PIVX understandable for the max amount of people over the world in their local languages and break down the language barrier.
GOAL:
providing the translation support of any information which was shared with our diverse community to prove that PIVX is the most friendly and responsive community in the world!
I have an idea for the next three months for the people who participated in the translation of PIVX.org 1 by free. I would like to start without the confirmed budget in the first-second week of October to understand how many people are involved in the project. I am going to make a proposal but I would like to understand if I have enough enthusiastic people who can support me in this direction. So actually, we will take a risk together.
PIVX.org 1 were translated into 22 languages and only these languages can participate in the next project. Some new pages are coming soon and they will be added to this team.
I will provide a brief description what can be done additionally by our translation team.
Three main directions of translation will be chosen:
  1. Subtitles to the video news. Actually, it has been started and 5-6 languages are covered.
  • Teamwork
  • Tight deadline
  • General language
  1. Block(NEWS) +Adv materials 5-6languages will be covered( all information are available on WEBsite, I didn’t prepare a file yet)
  • Teamwork
  • General language with understanding brand, slogan, and taglines
  • Knowledge of additional software would be an asset
  1. White paper – 5-6 languages will be covered (1700 words)
  • Individual work
  • Technical knowledge and understanding features of cryptocurrency
  • No tight deadline
I plan to start from 6 languages and increase the number of languages each month to translate all White paper, ALL NEWS which was published and subtitles. This is just an introduction to my idea.
I would like to find people who are ready to work with me and the priority has people who translated PIVX.org 1 and had the experience to work with me. It would be good to start from 15-18 different languages in different directions involve max available translators on today.
For example:
SUBTITLE ( 4+4) Sep-Oct
ENGLISH( bases for translation)
GERMAN
DUTCH
FRENCH
SPANISH
RUSSIAN
PORTUGUESE BR
NEWS Oct
Other 5-6 languages
Whitepaper Oct
Other 5-6 languages
I would like that everyone who translated PIVX.org 1 and has a desire to be a part of the translation team
to share with me in Google Doc your RESUME called as LANGUAGE+DIRECTION
What I would like to see:
  • Your nickname and Gmail address.
  • the main LANGUAGE Group.
  • What direction are the most preferable for you( Subtitles, News, Whitepaper)?
  • What is your expected wage in PIV for the completed job in chosen direction( I want to compare with my point of view)?
  • What other languages do you know?
  • Education( don’t need the name of college and university)?
  • Translation experience?
  • Some other skills which you see can be beneficial in this type of job?
  • Why are you motivated to translate for PIVX?
And again, this is very important that I would like to start without the confirmed the first-second week of October to understand how many people are involved in the project. So actually, we will take a risk together. I will take the responsibility to choose the people and create the groups per direction based on the information from your files. I will not make an offer to people who didn’t take an initiative to participate in the next project.