What's new

Archived Top trending search

PVIX forum members

Present PIVX project in a different way and strive to develop it among many projects these days.

I can provide (Top trending search) services on many platforms and websites and I have a special offer & competitive price on coingecko.com.

Through this service, you will draw the attention of user, traders and investors to PIVX project, we will grow our community significantly through continuous and hard work, we will sell trust here.
They're More than 13,000 coin are listed on the coingecko, crypto site

User usually pay attention to watchlists, top 10 Trending search, most visited coin....

My offer:
-1200 usdt for 24 hr in top trending search coingecko.com
-600 usdt for 6 hr in top trending search crypto.com
Working with my team is characterized by transparency and credibility.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-03-10-09-26-54_4d38fce200f96aeac5e860e739312e76.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-03-10-09-26-54_4d38fce200f96aeac5e860e739312e76.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:
I personally believe this is a good idea.

There are a few things I'd like to input:
1. You should accept the payment in the PIVX currency alone. Mind that PIVX is perfectly interchangeable with USDT on Ku-Coin exchange. Also mind that if you calculate the PIVX value now and your action will truly bring interest (and thus value) in PIVX, you may end up being paid much more USDT worth by doing this.
2. You should time it! I believe that as you're deeply in the CoinGecko and Crypto ecosystem (since you bot-ed it), you probably also know their "rush hours" or at least "rush days". Those will - of course - vary depending on a lot of external factors, but probably *some* statistics can be pulled.
3. Your prices are pretty high... and I understand they might be so for a one-time deal. How about when this goes nice, we could agree to certain amount of (timed!) promo hours monthly and you'll just post a cyclical proposal to the budget system, thus become our "partner" or "long-time contractor" for this?

Thanks!

We accepted the PIVX payment and the price was reduced according to your suggestion when working for a one-time transaction, to become:
-4000 PIVX for 24 hr in top trending search on coingecko.com
-1750 PIVX for 6 hr in top trending search on crypto.com
For partnership and prime time :
The time is set at 9:00 p.m UTC
To cover different time zones, we recommend promoting for 6 hours, starting from the previously specified time
Best price for such a deal:
-900 PIVX for 6 hr in top trending search on coingecko.com
-1600 PIVX for 6 hr in top trending search on crypto.com
Note:
This deal is for a 3 days of promotion and can be extended according to the desire of governance

All comments and opinions are welcome
We hope for proposals on guaranteeing the rights of both parties if the partnership takes place

Last edited:
We accepted the PIVX payment and the price was reduced according to your suggestion when working for a one-time transaction, to become:
-4000 PIVX for 24 hr in top trending search on coingecko.com
-1750 PIVX for 6 hr in top trending search on crypto.com
For partnership and prime time :
The time is set at 9:00 p.m UTC
To cover different time zones, we recommend promoting for 6 hours, starting from the previously specified time
Best price for such a deal:
-900 PIVX for 6 hr in top trending search on coingecko.com
-1600 PIVX for 6 hr in top trending search on crypto.com
Note:
This deal is for a 3 days of promotion and can be extended according to the desire of governance

All comments and opinions are welcome
We hope for proposals on guaranteeing the rights of both parties if the partnership takes place

I believe if you can drop those prices to, say, 65% of what they currently are I will fully support this and suggest we do it on monthly basis (budget cycles).

This is confusing, since there is a basic cost that the price cannot be reduced from, and it would be a loss for us, And the longer the trend time, the higher these costs on us, as the cost of the first hour is nothing compared to the cost of the fifth hour, I'll see what I can do to have a mutually satisfactory partnership.