Term: 3 cycles

Cycle Amount: 2400

Total Amount: 7200

Author: PM

Receiver: PM

Address: DGrpJ7ckFNouTxCYhiw4dU2sqG1MixwtkA

Created: September 1, 2020

Dear PIVX community!

As price for PIVX increased , we decided to decrease budget for our monthly work.

We will continue providing outgoing translation support to the global announcement about the latest PIVX achievements.

A goal of the translation team is to reach a foreign audience of the global coin over the world and educate people who want to use PIVX in real life.

Our planned tasks for each month for the next 3 months are:

1. To provide translation for the upcoming new PIVX website.

Website content (not finished yet) consists of more then 9000 words.
Goal for the next 3 months: to translate website into 12-15 most popular languages (Russian, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian, Vietnamese)

2. To provide translations for monthly updates made by @jakiman
Goal for the next 3 months: to translate 3 monthly blogs into 8-10 languages and publish translated blogs on PIVX.org

3. To provide translations for educational-motivational blogs. Check content proposal
Goal for the next 3 months: translate 6-9 articles into 8-10 languages and publish translated blogs on PIVX.org

4. To provide translations for updated brand design, WP content, youtube videos (if needed)

*Our previous works you can find on https://pivx.org/news/

Why it’s important?

As you may know, we live in a multilingual world and PIVX main goal is to give freedom to every person that needs it the most.

With our work we are helping people that don’t know English to understand why PIVX is needed, and how it can help to defend their privacy.

CALCULATION FOR THIS PROPOSAL (for the next 3 months):

I would like to ask the part of the budget for the next round of translation support and content creation.

5000 words text translation (including website translation) into 10-12 languages 2050 PIV

Project management 350 PIV

Total 2 400 PIV per month

7 200 PIV for next 3 months

I am not asking about proposal fee 50 PIV

I would be glad if you could vote for my proposal as we want to make PIVX as more adopted as possible.

To Vote YES for this proposal:

Code:
mnbudgetvote many 4de2864bb78f75bc49ab4694ccb2ee91d468c8bd116a61d682780350895ab580 yes

To Vote NO for this proposal:

Code:
mnbudgetvote many 4de2864bb78f75bc49ab4694ccb2ee91d468c8bd116a61d682780350895ab580 no

If you will have any questions regarding this proposal, will be glad to answer your questions in PIVX Discord (PM#2879)

Kind regards,
PM

Last edited:
Updates:

Our updated PIVX.org website was translated to German and Russian.

Spanish, Chinese are mostly done

Japanese and Portuguese (Br. just started)