What's new

Archived Web Development and Design (March 2022)

Kyeno

Pivian
Code:
Title: Web Development and Design (March 2022)
Name: WebDevDes-2022-Mar
Term: 1 Cycle
Cycle Amnt: 5000 PIV
Total Amnt: 5000 PIV
Author: Kyeno
Receiver: Kyeno & Meerkat
Address: DTrmC8TbM8PrmGZHuiCCtRv9gELBrN6YHh
Created: 2022-03-14
Vote Hash: dde23e9f8a276b0dcc319b5c6603b3cb9dd0a12f7ff435b68adaa886ab0b1aa0

Abstract​

The purpose of this proposal is to ensure that continuously ongoing Web Design and Development efforts are funded in advance, to avoid delays to source funding, when we often need to react quickly.

Background​

After a bit of break - I'm coming back to the game. With current crypto prices and the fact Meerkat kept supporting the project even when I - nor the proposal - was there... I cannot promise much. But I will do my best. There are some things to fix, others to improve and still plenty to be built. First one on the tech-target would be adding a simple REST API allowing third parties to fetch the stats and calculations displayed on our site. Then, hopefully, some PIVot cleanups and improvements around together with a bit of website revamps. ...and Meerkat still got some aces up her sleeve! :)

Responsibilities​

As a Web Developer and Systems Administrator, my responsibilities are:
  • Reacting to urgent (or planned) needs of the PIVX Core Dev and PIVX MBD Teams, providing solutions and code
  • Developing new functionalities on PIVX.org (backend and front-end JS)
  • Enhancing existing functionalities on PIVX.org and PIVot bot
  • Designing code and connectivity architecture of services and micro-services PIVX would want to have
  • Maintaining and improving the code (following up with dependencies advancement, 3rd party API changes, removing deprecations, all that jazz)
  • Constantly enhancing systems security and performance, trying to always stay on top of things
  • Creating/removing email accounts (and aliases) for various user and marketing campaign needs
  • Supporting users on Discord whenever I'm capable of doing so (time and knowledge wise)
  • Briefly interviewing and "classifying" programmers/web developers coming to Discord and willing to join the team
As Designer and Front-End Developer, Meerkat's responsibilities are:
  • Reacting to urgent (or planned) needs of the PIVX Core Dev, PIVX MBD Team and Community, providing graphics and imagery
  • Mocking up and brainstorming PIVX.org functionalities to come (on the drawing board)
  • Constant brand and web tweaks and adjustments, always staying on top of the trends and design principles
  • Full-time HTML/CSS (Twig/Sass) front-end development for each and every page on PIVX.org

Voting​

To vote yes:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many dde23e9f8a276b0dcc319b5c6603b3cb9dd0a12f7ff435b68adaa886ab0b1aa0  yes

To vote no:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many dde23e9f8a276b0dcc319b5c6603b3cb9dd0a12f7ff435b68adaa886ab0b1aa0 no

Thank you! 💜

Last edited: