What's new

zpivs missing

pawelpawel

New Pivian
Dear Pivx,

In 2018 may I made last transfer to Pivx wallet. All the coins minted to zpivs. This year in march I wanted to stake again and I upgraded wallets and I was staking for about a month when synchronization got stuck and I didn't want to reload all blockchain so I left it. Yesterday I reopend and upgraded wallet to v4.3.0 and I don't see my zipivs I don't see privacy tab I don't have any zpivs. There are no outgoing transactions in my wallet and I am missing all my zpivs. I reload all blockchain and I tried backing up wallet but nothing is working. What should I do? Where are my coins and where is privacy tab to remint zpivs?

kind regards,

Pawel

palmtree

Administrator
Staff member
@pawelpawel First thing is to get wallet fully synced. Unlock wallet then go to Settings > Debug > Console
Enter the following command in console
Code:
searchdzpiv 0 10000 2
Change the number 2 to the amount of cpu cores you have. Let the command run, it might take a while and it looks like it's not doing anything, don't interupt it. When it's done it will show a message in the debug console.

Screenshot_2020-09-21_20-16-41.png

pawelpawel

New Pivian
Ok thank you. I did it and got message done. What should I do now nothing changed in the wallet. What is more I don't see in this new version privacy tab to convert it back to pivx.

palmtree

Administrator
Staff member
Privacy tab removed in current wallet, can only access via command line. Not sure next step. Best to ask in Discord support channel or wait for @Jeffrey here.

palmtree

Administrator
Staff member
Nice, here's the last step, now go back to console and type
Code:
spendzerocoin amount ( "address" )
#example below
spendzerocoin 500 "DMJRSsuU9zfyrvxVaAEFQqK4MxZg6vgeS6"
replace the address with one of your own receive address and for the amount, use the zerocoin balance from the getzerocoinbalance command