Recent content by Sparrow

1. Sparrow

Do you prefer Debian or Ubuntu for the masternode vpss/addnodes?

You can use ANY linux OS you like. All testing is done on Ubuntu as it has the best availibilty for the packages PIVX uses, thus can also easily compile the wallet locally if needed. There is no need to use NGINX, the PIVX masternode is extremely stable.
  2. Sparrow

Active The New PIVX Economic Model

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed response. Can you explain how your proposal would address the issues stated above? There are 2 issues: 1) Short term the PIVX treasury only has a value of $8,640 USD (43200 piv x $0.20 USD) per month to pay for...
  3. Sparrow

Ended START A PTC ( PAID TO CLICK) PROMOTION CAMPAIGN ON THE MOST KNOW CRYPTO PTC SITES

"PIVX needs to try new things" is what I heard the most over the past 6 months. I think this is a great example of what can be done for a very small amount of Piv. I hope to see many many more proposals like this in the coming months.
  4. Sparrow

Archived PIVX Slush Fund August 2022

Tried to play PIVX poker many times.....but there is no single player mode....and never any tables created.
  5. Sparrow

Archived PIVX Slush fund July 2022

This proposal is to capture the available funds for this cycle to ensure the core team has funds for Marketing, Business development and core/non-core Development.
  6. Sparrow

@Berensbach Thanks for your detailed proposal. The PIVX team is open to discussing new ideas. I would like this discussion to continue in PIVX discord under #rewards_structure_discussion so the entire community can contribute. Feel free to copy paste. Thanks!
  7. Sparrow

We are currently waiting for an ETA from development. Not sure exactly how long it will take. Stay tuned for updates.
  8. Sparrow

Archived PIVX slush fund June 2022

I am submitting this proposal to fund developers who will be making code changes to support this recently passed proposal. https://forum.pivx.org/threads/the-new-pivx-economic-model.1100/
  9. Sparrow

On June 13, 2022, absent a supported alternate proposal, the PIVX Core Team will assume consensus within the PIVX Community for this proposal and will proceed to implement these changes. This proposal has now passed and the changes will be implemented into the code. Thanks to everyone for the...
  10. Sparrow

Archived PIVX core team slush fund April 2022

This proposal is now complete as all funds have been dispersed.
  11. Sparrow

I have dispersed 3931 piv to Hawtchkiss for creation of PIVX graphics for social media.
  12. Sparrow

I have dispersed 3495 Piv to Sparrow (me) for: Proposal fees Whiteboard video creation Discord Badge graphic creation
  13. Sparrow

Title: The New PIVX Economic Model Presented By: PIVX Core Team Date: Wednesday May 25, 2022 Intro: This proposal recommends changes to the PIVX Economic Model. Summary: The core team looked at the current PIVX Economic Model (rewards/treasury structure) from two...
  14. Sparrow

1000piv to Bouilla has been dispersed.
  15. Sparrow

I am proposing to gift 1000piv to Bouilla to help offset costs incurred representing PIVX at the Bitcoin Conference in Cyprus