Cycle Amnt: 20,000
Total Amnt: 40,000
Author: JSKitty, Meerkat, Mirela
Receiver: Meerkat
Address: DBaWgpEKnV8Gr7CNFBWwjAJZqK3irdZkUM
Created: 08-06-2024
Vote Hash: 246dfa00cf2fd1586d210dbd06fe720596ac236464f0fa481ed860e450e217f1

Proposal Abstract
Meerkat is a Graphical Designer, Frontend Developer, and UX professional - helping PIVX Labs finalise the design of Shield UX in MPW, along with BreadJS and the MPW Shield developers, providing graphical designs to prepare for announcements and releases on the PIVX Labs social accounts.

These last two months, Meerkat spent a majority of her time working on the Labs Home website, creating the design from scratch alongside iterative team input, Labs Home is still in the rough stages, but coming together in terms of page structure, graphic design, layouts and data displays, she also spent time finalising small areas of MyPIVXWallet that required tweaks or new inclusions in it's design process, mostly from feature changes and additions.

Alongside, she's continued her task of being the primary Graphic Designer for PIVX Labs socials, with over a dozen graphics created in total for various releases, updates, promotional events and announcements.

PIVX Labs Social Designs
(Non-exhaustive list, each design was also made with THREE versions, to fit each social platform precisely, making this a list of 9, not 3)

Note: The forum isn't allowing me to embed the images, so a handful of links will have to suffice.

Labs Home (Mockups)
(This platform is a work-in-progress, and for marketing reasons, the full mockups will not be displayed until the platform is closer to launch)

PIVX Core Social Designs

Meerkat has also done a multitude of graphics for the PIVX Core Social Team, these can be found on the social accounts owned by PIVX Core.

🟣 PIVX: https://x.com/_PIVX/
🟣 PIVXCommunity: https://x.com/PIVXcommunity/

Proposal Plans

Meerkat will continue her task of building the Labs Home website, an all-in-one resource to navigating the services of PIVX Labs, learning about PIVX in a newbie-focused way with the usecases and products that PIVX Labs provides.

To give an idea of what we're aiming to achieve these two cycles, with Meerkat:

• Continuing the development of "Labs Home", the educational on-boarding funnel to the internal PIVX Ecosystem.
  • Assisting with design improvements for popular and/or upcoming Labs platforms, such as PIVCards and Labs Oracle.
  • Guiding the design of My PIVX Wallet v2.0, overseeing the work of BreadJS and additional developers while v2.0 finalises.
  • Creating social media graphics for PIVX Labs (Twitter, etc).
  • Creating social media graphics for PIVX Core (Twitter, Instagram, etc).

Last edited:
Hello my lovely PIVIANS!

I would like to make a report of my work in this proposal.
I have to divide it into many posts because of the forum's images-per-post limitation.
Take a look if you have a minute. I hope my work is up to your standards and you're all satisfied.
Feedback is warmly welcomed. 🙏 💜

Let's start with my main task of:
Continuing the development of "Labs Home", the educational on-boarding funnel to the internal PIVX Ecosystem.

I have finished the homepage layout and made an HTML/CSS template, with some small JS scripts for few functionalities, and optimized it to work in all resolutions and on all devices.

Homepage-min.png

In the process of making the PIVX Labs homepage I had to create new logotypes for PIVX Poker and PIVX Rewards to keep the consistent look and feel of all of the platforms.

PIVXPoker_logotype_bg.png PIVXRewards_logotype_bg.png

There were many iterations to get to the final result for both of those but I will spare you the details of the feedback and the discussions about the direction. All went well and smooth and @PIVX Labs is satisfied with those results and so am I. 💜

I'm still working on the subpages for the PIVX Labs website but I'm almost finished with this.

In the meantime I've been also busy preparing graphics for our wonderful marketing team. As usual @LeacyMcK, @PIVX Labs and @Jeffrey kept me busy and actively supported the creative process. 🤗 💜

In my last report I have posted MEXC Listing but there was also a request for "Coming Soon" teaser image which was not mentioned:

MEXC Coming Soon Instagram-min.png MEXC Coming Soon Medium-min.png MEXC Coming Soon Twitter-min.png

There was also a very fine idea from PIVX Community to create an image of a chess pawn with a king shadow and text promoting PIVX SHIELD Protocol:

Chess Pawn King Instagram-min.png Chess Pawn King Twitter-min.png

@Jeffrey was very busy getting us listed on many exchanges, vendors and other services. Here are some of the results of his hard work.

"BitcointryListing", "SimpleSwapListing", "Armour Nodes Hosting" images for X (Twitter), Instagram and Medium:

Bitcointry Listing Instagram-min.png Bitcointry Listing Medium-min.png Bitcointry Listing Twitter-min.png SimpleSwap Listing Instagram-min.png SimpleSwap Listing Medium-min.png SimpleSwap Listing Twitter-min.png Armour Nodes Hosting Instagram-min.png Armour Nodes Hosting Medium-min.png Armour Nodes Hosting Twitter-min.png

Last edited:
Request from @LeacyMcK for an image with X (Twitter) post to continue the subject and support the campaign about "Privacy is normal". Images for X (Twitter) and Instagram:

Privacy X Post 2 Rectangle-min.png Privacy X Post 2 Square-min.png Privacy X Post Rectangle-min.png Privacy X Post Square-min.png

And simple images with "Join Us" and X (Twitter) and/or Discord and/or Website address, for X (Twitter), Instagram and Medium:

Join Us 1 Instagram-min.png Join Us 1 Medium-min.png Join Us 1 Twitter-min.png Join Us 2 Instagram-min.png Join Us 2 Medium-min.png Join Us 2 Twitter-min.png

Request from @LeacyMcK for images with the text from PIVX website about SHIELD Privacy Protocol for X (Twitter) and Instagram:

SHIELD Total Privacy Rectangle-min.png SHIELD Total Privacy Square-min.png

Also requested by @LeacyMcK, I quote "graphic with a cool letter P on it". Two concepts prepared in formats for X (Twitter), Instagram and Medium:

P In PIVX 1 Instagram-min.png P In PIVX 1 Medium-min.png P In PIVX 1 Twitter-min.png P In PIVX 2 Instagram-min.png P In PIVX 2 Medium-min.png P In PIVX 2 Twitter-min.png

Last edited:
I will post all of the concepts for @LeacyMcK 's request for a graphic with the text "Grow with PIVX and become part of our expanding community driving the future of privacy-focused blockchain tech. Join now!" She did not request so many concepts, it was my own creative diarrhea. Images are prepared in formats for X (Twitter), Instagram and Medium:

Join Now 1 Instagram-min.png Join Now 1 Medium-min.png Join Now 1 Twitter-min.png Join Now 2 Instagram-min.png Join Now 2 Medium-min.png Join Now 2 Twitter-min.png Join Now 3 Instagram-min.png Join Now 3 Medium-min.png Join Now 3 Twitter-min.png

Join Now 4 Instagram-min.png Join Now 4 Medium-min.png Join Now 4 Twitter-min.png

And then I misunderstood what she wrote on Discord so I made few more images:

Join Us 5 Instagram-min.png Join Us 5 Medium-min.png Join Us 5 Twitter-min.png Join Us 6 Instagram-min.png Join Us 6 Medium-min.png Join Us 6 Twitter-min.png

I hope you will forgive me wasting time a "spamming" so much here and on Discord. 🫣 I hope I will never make such an embarrassing mistake again. 😮‍💨

Here comes Olympics.

Olympic PIVX Instagram-min.png Olympic PIVX Medium-min.png Olympic PIVX Twitter-min.png

We had the best intentions but IOC is very strict about the use of "Olympic Properties for any form of advertising or communication" and "Use, edit and/or modify the Olympic Properties for the creation of specific versions of your products" and PIVX could potentially be in trouble on various social media channels for posting this image so @LeacyMcK decided to take a different direction.

First creation delivered in formats for X (Twitter), Instagram and Medium:

Athlete PIVX Instagram-min.png Athlete PIVX Medium-min.png Athlete PIVX Twitter-min.png

And @LeacyMcK 's concept with PIVX on the podium, first with the text "We're All Winners":

We_Are_All_Winners_Medium-min.png We_Are_All_Winners_PIVX_Instagram-min.png We_Are_All_Winners_PIVX_Twitter-min.png

And then after some reflection, she requested it without the text:

We Are All Winners Medium-min.png We Are All Winners PIVX Instagram-min.png We Are All Winners PIVX Twitter-min.png

You decide which is better, I like both of them. It was a great idea and I'm glad I could deliver. 💜

Last but not least, request for an image with the text "Privacy is no longer a benefit, but a necessity." in formats for X (Twitter), Instagram and Medium:

Privacy Necessity Instagram-min.png Privacy Necessity Medium-min.png Privacy Necessity Twitter-min.png

There were only two requests from marketing side of @PIVX Labs .

First one was for an image in X (Twitter) format about "PIVCards is Now SHIELD'ed":

PIVCards Shielded Rectangle-min.png

And the second one was for an announcement about "MyPIVXWallet v2.0 Beta Release and rewards for testing" in formats for X (Twitter), Instagram, Medium and Youtube Shorts:

MPW v2-0 BR Instagram-min.png MPW v2-0 BR Medium-min.png MPW v2-0 BR Reel-min.png MPW v2-0 BR Twitter-min.png

I am also supporting BreadJS in the implementation of the new MPW v2.0 layout when he needs my help.

I have also made few fixes and updates to the PIVX.org website per @Eric_Stanek feedback and other requests.

I hope to continue to support the growth of PIVX every way I can.
If I can do more or do it better, please let me know and I will do my best to adhere to your feedback and requests. 💜 🙏 🤗