Term: 1 Cycles
Cycle Amount: 147 940
Total Amount: 147 940
Author: Jeffrey
Receiver: Jeffrey
Address: DCxHHsEP13Usw8KTLj2TPm6mAfQG1q843J
Vote Hash: c636b7aaedfe3d8a24bf0c9bb3f3257f77447e77eb0987b2126dc488960c50ce

Hey everyone,

As it seems the previous budget cycle was not paid. This was due to some likely admin issues resulting in the budget not finalizing as we had a mandatory emergency upgrade (5.6.1) as requested by the exchange. Unfortunately due to this proposals were not paid out. An amount equating up to 232, 890 PIVX.

The purpose of this proposal is to request these funds (as those proposals did pass and the creators are entitled to their PIV) and then distribute it back to them. This proposal does not include two proposals by @PIVX Labs (jskitty) and @duddino , @Alessandro Rezzi , for their own accounting purposes they will submit separately two 30,000 PIV proposals and a 25,000 PIV. Funds which remains outstanding is then 147 890 PIV.

Funding:

This proposal will total be 147 890 + 50 PIV submission fee. 147 940
The funds will then be distributed in accordance to passing proposals and the addresses listed on the proposal in the exact amounts.

I will also be asking for my 50 piv back that has been used to submit this proposal

Voting Details:

To Vote YES for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many c636b7aaedfe3d8a24bf0c9bb3f3257f77447e77eb0987b2126dc488960c50ce yes
To Vote NO for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many c636b7aaedfe3d8a24bf0c9bb3f3257f77447e77eb0987b2126dc488960c50ce no

Last edited:
I have the impression that a proposal was duplicated, (pivx-turkey-communit), would that be a problem? or am I mistaken?

I have the impression that a proposal was duplicated, (pivx-turkey-communit), would that be a problem? or am I mistaken?
Mistaken. No proposal has been paid out this cycle. Either someone didn't finalise the budget which is a major flaw in the dao as someone has to manually do this with a command or a bug which has never happened.

Mistaken. No proposal has been paid out this cycle. Either someone didn't finalise the budget which is a major flaw in the dao as someone has to manually do this with a command or a bug which has never happened.
For clarity there was no bug. There was an issue of the finalization TX not being broadcasted. It was in the wallet but never confirmed. The rectification for this issue is decentralizing this portion as it has been left to one person which is unfair to them. We are looking into other options as well for future proofing in a release.

Its never a fun situation, but we are going to fix it just like we are working on it all!

And yes no proposals were paid because the finalization did not happen as it was intended.

As far as a writeup maybe when we have a agreed upon plan for the future proofing in this issue? What do you think @Gerrald should we give more info then or do you think just explaining the issue is sufficient for now?

For clarity there was no bug. There was an issue of the finalization TX not being broadcasted. It was in the wallet but never confirmed. The rectification for this issue is decentralizing this portion as it has been left to one person which is unfair to them. We are looking into other options as well for future proofing in a release.

Its never a fun situation, but we are going to fix it just like we are working on it all!

And yes no proposals were paid because the finalization did not happen as it was intended.

As far as a writeup maybe when we have a agreed upon plan for the future proofing in this issue? What do you think @Gerrald should we give more info then or do you think just explaining the issue is sufficient for now?
Can you explain more to why it wasn't finalised? It wasn't broadcast? As in 1 person forgot to do it?

Can you explain more to why it wasn't finalised? It wasn't broadcast? As in 1 person forgot to do it?
The wallet is intended to automatically send the finalization, it made the transaction but it did not broadcast. There was an internet issue with that device/wallet closed before it broadcasted and did not get rebroadcasted in time. We are making sure this cannot happen again!

I thought all the different masternodes used this system so it couldn't have a single point if failure which this sounds like it does

Problems happen,

I look forward to an automatic solution in the future, does Dash suffer from this same situation or have they resolved it so it is "Hand's free"?