What's new

Resolved [BUG?] PIVX ~ Available Balance is not updating

lotar

Pivian
I have been having the same issue in Linux and now, since this is my first time using Win 10, also in windows.

Today I got my reward from one of my MasterNodes using Win10 and the Available was not reflecting the actual Total Amount of PIVX available.

Code:
The Total Available were already 20,004.03 before the 6 PIVX reward.

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 8.41.20 AM.png

Code:
Here is when I closed my PIVX wallet and re-opened it.

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 9.04.04 AM.png

Is there a chance that this might be a bug?

Last edited:
I have been having the same issue in Linux and now, since this is my first time using Win 10, also in windows.

Today I got my reward from one of my MasterNodes using Win10 and the Available was not reflecting the actual Total Amount of PIVX available.

Code:
The Total Available were already 20,004.03 before the 6 PIVX reward.

View attachment 1663

Code:
Here is when I closed my PIVX wallet and re-opened it.

View attachment 1664

Is there a chance that this might be a bug?
@Leander Again, please go to Discord.PIVX.org and to the support channel. The forum isn't monitored as well.

I tried but I get the following:

View attachment 1669
@lotar Have you tried using another browser?

I reported this a while ago... here
This occurred in the work environment, as it worked normally at home. (I ruled out a problem with the firewall, as I was able to access other random channels)
I decided to access the channel whilst at home, and after that I was able to access the service normally.
The only problem was with entering the channel.Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I tried but I get the following:

View attachment 1669
Something is wrong with the browser you are using as it would show a different alert if it was your IP address. You should be able to enter it with the links we showed you, they work for everyone else. Please try another browser and let me know if it works. Thank you.

Tonight, I will try with a fresh Linux Debian installation using different Internet Browsers and let you know.
Thank you again and sorry for all of this.

I am still unable to join the PIVX's discord channel and I have tried different Internet Browsers.
Anyway, now that I got my RTC module on my Pi 4, everything seems to work; the total balance available is correctly updating.

I will keep you posted.