Name: CSJSept24
Term: 2 cycles
Cycle Amount: 12,519.00
Total Amount: 25,038..00
Author: @LeacyMcK
Receiver: @LeacyMcK
Address: DN2tRtnnmdvebsv3ft4paHhNKeiw5bXCRB
Created: Sept 15th, 2024

Hello! Welcome to my Content Strategist proposal.
Before I start please note that my prior proposal with updates of my work from the past 3 cycles can be found here: June/July/August Content Strategist

Roles:
- Lead for PIVX official, PIVXcommunity, Medium and Instagram. Content creator. Community and Social Team lead and cheerleader.

Weekly tasks
- All weekly tasks can be found here. https://forum.pivx.org/threads/pivx-social-media-lead-content-creator-exchange-liaison.1468/

Monthly tasks
-
Complete and submit Binance report.
- Update PIVX.org when needed at times. eg. Edit roles, add articles/blogs
- Update Discord Monitor auto-mod and support when needed.
- Monthly PIVX Masternode updates
- Contact privacy advocates aka team members involved in privacy projects and invite them to participate as guests in a Privacy Roundtable discussion. I collaborate with Reuben (Firo), CryptoGuard (BasicSwapDEX), yenechar (PIVX) and Joskey (Particl) to address current and trending privacy-related subjects for the show.
- I provide ongoing mentoring and support to social team members and Global community members who manage social platforms. For example, I give source files to translators and PIVX social leads ahead of time so that they are not rushed when translating them for scheduled posts.
- Ongoing Bi-Monthly meetings with Liquid and Jeffrey.

What's coming up next:
- Presently collaborating with Travala on a giveaway event which will go live mid-October. Graphics created by both sides, copy written, winning fee and entry rules have been completed.
- Privacy Roundtable hosted by PIVX Sept 25th 09:00 est Twitter Space. Received confirmation from guest. Fun Fact, 2 projects have reached out wanting to be a guest on it. We are getting noticed thanks to the talents of Reuben, yenechar, Dr K and CryptoGuard.
- PIVX Perspective has returned from its hiatus this past Summer. The 2nd interview of the series will be published the 3rd week of September on Medium along with the 1st interview having been published a week ago.
For anyone that hasn't read the interviews yet, you can find them here: Medium There will be 6 interviews this time around not 3 as previously mentioned.
- Nearly finished putting together the PIVX updated information to send to CoinBureau. Payment of PIV will be sent to Guapic who will nicely change it to USD so we can pay them. This will be completed the end of September, first week of October at the latest. Announcement will be made here in the forum as well as Discord when the updated article goes live.
- Finalize Bouilla's trip to represent PIVX at WebSummit in Lisbon, in November. We wanted to host a booth there this year but they wanted payment months ahead of time, which we couldn't do. We will prepare much earlier for next year. OG PIVX core past member Buer, will also be attending with Bouilla making a dream team of sorts talking about PIVX for the 3 days.
- To entice people with writing skills to write an article for PIVX, about PIVX, PIVXcommunity will be hosting a contest. Encouragement will be given to have entrants write about PIVX's features. eg. SHIELD, Use Cases, The Wallets, etc. Goal is to get a few writers who can submit proposals to write for PIVX. This will be held in October.
- At least 6 New graphic ideas for events and posts will be given to Meerkat for this cycle.

Highlights of August's work that I completed will be posted to my last proposal within the next 36 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to read my proposal.
leacymck

Last edited: