Name: CSJSept24
Term: 2 cycles
Cycle Amount: 12,519.00
Total Amount: 25,038..00
Author: @LeacyMcK
Receiver: @LeacyMcK
Address: DN2tRtnnmdvebsv3ft4paHhNKeiw5bXCRB
Created: Sept 15th, 2024

Hello! Welcome to my Content Strategist proposal.
Before I start please note that my prior proposal with updates of my work from the past 3 cycles can be found here: June/July/August Content Strategist

Roles:
- Lead for PIVX official, PIVXcommunity, Medium and Instagram. Content creator. Community and Social Team lead and cheerleader.

Weekly tasks
- All weekly tasks can be found here. https://forum.pivx.org/threads/pivx-social-media-lead-content-creator-exchange-liaison.1468/

Monthly tasks
-
Complete and submit Binance report.
- Update PIVX.org when needed at times. eg. Edit roles, add articles/blogs
- Update Discord Monitor auto-mod and support when needed.
- Monthly PIVX Masternode updates
- Contact privacy advocates aka team members involved in privacy projects and invite them to participate as guests in a Privacy Roundtable discussion. I collaborate with Reuben (Firo), CryptoGuard (BasicSwapDEX), yenechar (PIVX) and Joskey (Particl) to address current and trending privacy-related subjects for the show.
- I provide ongoing mentoring and support to social team members and Global community members who manage social platforms. For example, I give source files to translators and PIVX social leads ahead of time so that they are not rushed when translating them for scheduled posts.
- Ongoing Bi-Monthly meetings with Liquid and Jeffrey.

What's coming up next:
- Presently collaborating with Travala on a giveaway event which will go live mid-October. Graphics created by both sides, copy written, winning fee and entry rules have been completed.
- Privacy Roundtable hosted by PIVX Sept 25th 09:00 est Twitter Space. Received confirmation from guest. Fun Fact, 2 projects have reached out wanting to be a guest on it. We are getting noticed thanks to the talents of Reuben, yenechar, Dr K and CryptoGuard.
- PIVX Perspective has returned from its hiatus this past Summer. The 2nd interview of the series will be published the 3rd week of September on Medium along with the 1st interview having been published a week ago.
For anyone that hasn't read the interviews yet, you can find them here: Medium There will be 6 interviews this time around not 3 as previously mentioned.
- Nearly finished putting together the PIVX updated information to send to CoinBureau. Payment of PIV will be sent to Guapic who will nicely change it to USD so we can pay them. This will be completed the end of September, first week of October at the latest. Announcement will be made here in the forum as well as Discord when the updated article goes live.
- Finalize Bouilla's trip to represent PIVX at WebSummit in Lisbon, in November. We wanted to host a booth there this year but they wanted payment months ahead of time, which we couldn't do. We will prepare much earlier for next year. OG PIVX core past member Buer, will also be attending with Bouilla making a dream team of sorts talking about PIVX for the 3 days.
- To entice people with writing skills to write an article for PIVX, about PIVX, PIVXcommunity will be hosting a contest. Encouragement will be given to have entrants write about PIVX's features. eg. SHIELD, Use Cases, The Wallets, etc. Goal is to get a few writers who can submit proposals to write for PIVX. This will be held in October.
- At least 6 New graphic ideas for events and posts will be given to Meerkat for this cycle.

Highlights of August's work that I completed will be posted to my last proposal within the next 36 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to read my proposal.
leacymck

Last edited:
I will have my update for September written out soon but first I wanted to let everyone know that Coinbureau update won't be completed until I can get my laptop fixed. All the files I had with the updated information are in my finder on my macbook which won't open. I will be bringing my laptop in next week for repair. I will though be sending the PIV I received for the coinbureau update to Jeffrey so he can exchange it for USD for me. I will update the Coinbureau proposal also.
Thank you for your patience.

Recently Twitter had a special on premium subscriptions. Seeing as they have updated a lot of the issues we had with them back in the Spring and the special was time sensitive, I went ahead and purchased premium for 12 months at $79 CAD. By the time I saw the special offer there was only 1 day left and not enough time to ask the community what they thought. I'd like this to be paid out of the slush fund if possible.

I just wanted to say thankyou for supporting new PIVians and all of the self driven brainstorming you bring to PIVX. Anytime I reach out, you have a wealth of knowledge and guidance to support my questions and I have loved working with you. There is such value in all that you do, I can see that from working with you over the last few months.

I just wanted to say thankyou for supporting new PIVians and all of the self driven brainstorming you bring to PIVX. Anytime I reach out, you have a wealth of knowledge and guidance to support my questions and I have loved working with you. There is such value in all that you do, I can see that from working with you over the last few months.
Agreed. Leacy always willing to bend over backwards to get things done! I just again want to appeal to the naysayers, if we could at least get a reason. Do not cut the head of the department off! We should soon see the fruits of the content strategists labor.

Agreed. Leacy always willing to bend over backwards to get things done! I just again want to appeal to the naysayers, if we could at least get a reason. Do not cut the head of the department off! We should soon see the fruits of the content strategists labor.
Tried that already but I'll try again.

The price is too much for socials when your asking for almost the same pay as almost fuzz. More than rushali and 4 times as much as spanish socials.

The reach/views the posts are getting are poor.

I have been told she is essential to the binance report? What does that involve. Either way tho that's not a social media thing?

Maybe if she was working 35+ hours a week for the same price that would be acceptable and maybe the socials would be more active but when it has been mentioned 10 - 20 hours a week that's not acceptable. Most people that's 2 day week If we go after the higher amount of hours. Some weeks your only working a day? For $2500 a month that's full time hours pay.

Social media is a full time job. You want full time pay but less than part time hours.

Last edited:
Re: _"For $2500 a month that's full time hours pay."_

That would work out to just a little more than minimum wage here in Canada.

I'm betting she is spending WAY more than 20 hrs per week. So, if I am right, and it is for example 30 hrs per week, that's $21 per hour. Sounds fair to me for skilled work. Especially with all the crap and disrespect she has to deal with from 1 or 2 PIVians. Then there is the risk that the price could drop significantly at any moment. Only fair to be compensated for accepting that risk.

We've got a new writer on board, Marketing Team is ramping up for a bunch of announcements, and Privacy coins are starting to gain traction. Not sure what prompted that, but the Privacy Roundtable is becoming quite popular, and it was founded by LeacyMcK, and she organizes it each time, bringing new guest speakers into the mix after building a relationship with them.

Seems like a terrible time to cut socials, not that there ever is a good time. Also, who the heck would replace her? I know you've tried (and failed) to find someone else.

I'm not understanding the strategy. Kill this proposal, causing other departments to take a hit, just when we are gearing up to announce new listings, (When Polo? Soon!) hurting PIVX and missing opportunities because you think it is priced a bit high?

Maybe no one else is stepping up to help with socials, because they know there is no financial commitment from certain MNOs and it's just not worth it?

I tried to get information from the previous post i made. No reply at all. I even asked jeffery has it been hidden.

If I don't get the information I am asking for I go off what I see. Previous cycles post says 10-20 hours. So that's what I am basing time on. 30 hours is fair yes.

@Gerrald I can't debate anything with anyone right now, my computer screen and files died a few days ago, and I have just had a death of one of the most important people in my life, so vote me down or don't I can't mentally focus on anything other than getting the posts out and keeping things moving right now.

I put in 35-50 hours a week, always have. I haven't missed a day of work with PIVX in 7 years; during my fight with Cancer I didn't, and even right now during one of the hardest times, I am still putting in the hours. I can't take a day off like some can because even if I scheduled the posts, I would still have to monitor them. I still have to reply to time sensitive requests from the people I mentor so they too can do their best for PIVX. eg. @clem @Elenac and more.
The only thing that has slowed down right now is that I had to put AMAs, Articles and 2 events on hold for a week. I have checked in and made sure everything is ready for the Privacy Roundtable tomorrow also. And yes, my update will be late also. I have always written them, even before you requested to see them.

Now, can I go grieve and maybe not worry about being voted down for once in the past 2 years?

And by the way... the new writer is here because of me. I went through tons of applicants over the past year while also keeping a relationship going with Clem who I knew to be a great writer. As soon as I found out he was no longer working for this other job, I reached out to him. I have spent the last 2 weeks mentoring him as he climbed the learning curve, making sure he was supported in everything he needed to be so he could start working as soon as the proposals were voted on.

Please, ask him yourself to verify.