What's new

Ended Create an animated banner package for PIVX, standard sizes to be used on websites

flow11

Pivian
Title: CREATE AN ANIMATED BANNER PACKAGE FOR PIVX, STANDARD SIZES TO BE USED ON WEBSITES
Name: BANNER PACKAGE FOR PIVX
Term: 1 Cycle / also might be paid from slush fund
Cycle Amount: ~ 300 USD -
Total Amount: ~ 300 USD
Author: flow11
Receiver: flow11
Address:
Created: September 19th, 2022
Vote Hash:

Hi PIVIANS,

PROBLEM: NO PROMO MATERIAL AVAILABLE -

As I have noticed the is no PIVX Promo material available. On the website, we have a press kit which is useful, but kind of incomplete without a proper advertising package

Why should PIVX get an advertising package?

When there is promo material available it can be used immediately and be pasted on websites and social media without having to create own banners

Creating banners is the first step in starting a new additional marketing strategy.

In the crypto space, a strong growing advertising business has emerged. Thousands of crypto-related websites are displaying standard-sized banners as google does.
While on google It's hard to promote crypto-related content it's absolutely no problem on crypto ad networks with millions of views and thousands of clicks in the crypto space

Also, people that are having their own websites can easily download the banners from PIVX org and add the banners to their websites or send and post them on social media.

CAN BE USED FOR:

• SOCIAL MEDIA ,
  • PRIVATE WEBSITES ,
  • PAID PROMOTION VIA AD NETWORKS

PROPOSAL:
Let's start with an animated banner package in the English language ad buy it from a qualified Fiverr designer and get the most common banner sizes.

here are some examples:

1663589087946.png

1663589115442.png

1663589219614.png

DESIGN:

The designer will have to follow the rules of the PIVX guideline

As the banners are animated we can transport several messages:

My suggestion for the animation would be:

1 PRIVATE

2 INSTANT
3 VERIFIED
4 LOW FEES
5 POS
6. DAO

7. PIVX LOGO and URL

Here is an example from my website banners (it's not very professional, PIVX banners will look much better but they can serve as an example to display possible "animation" options)

Comp 1.gif
Comp 7.gif

:

If these banners aren'T wanted here I can delete them again, just let me know :)

The amount asked is for covering all the costs that may occur.

If sth is left over I will send it back to the slush funds pool or spend it on promo, depending on what the community wants

I will do the whole Fiverr process with the designer and then forward the files to the person that manages the website so they can be added there.

What are your thoughts?

Any suggestions on how the banners should be animated ,

Which messages shall be displayed? Any other ideas?

Thanks for reading

flow 11

Last edited:
Hi everyone

as there is no active feedback until now I assume no one has serious objections.

So we would see this as silent approval and start with the creation procedure implementation on October first.

If you want to contribute with additional ideas please don't hesitate and leace a comment :) Thanks

I've compare whcih ad sizes are supported by 6 different ad networks including google, and this is the result

1664890746119.png