What's new

Archived FIX 2nd. Budget Proposal as PIVX Community Social GFX designer

qtez

Active Pivian
Hello Everyone,

THIS is a FIXED 2nd. PROPOSAL - PLEASE VOTE HERE.

pivx-proposal.JPG

FIRST things FIRST, BIG THANK U for that BIG Appreciation to my Posts and Designs so far.

This is a renewal-Budget-Proposal as a PIVX Community Social Graphic Visuals Designer..
MY 1st. PASSED and FUNDED Proposal : Ended - PIVX community Social Post Graphic Visuals Designing | PIVX - Community Forum

The Proposal at a glance
--------------------------------------------------------
--- TITLE :
PIVX community Social Post Graphic Visuals Designing.
--- NAME : FIX-Social-GFX.
--- Term/Cycle :
1 cycle = 1 month.
--- Cycle Amount : 2200 PIV.
--- Author/Receiver : QTEZ.

The Proposal Details
-----------------------------------------------

• Budget requested is 2200 PIV for 1 cycle; a CYCLE = 1 MONTH only. STARTING MAR 2023.
  • Each cycle will include creating posts and designs with graphics up to 10 posts-designs per Month or cycle.
  • Any un-filled graphics will be added up to the next cycle, as well as, any additional graphics - more the the 10 - will be priced as add up in the next cycle.
  • The 10 creations - besides the additional if requested - will be according to the COMMUNITY Leader Guidelines.
  • I also create other additional visuals - NOT Requested by PIVX Community Leader - that is as a part of me being a volunteer PIVian supporting the Project on Socials.
  • Any Community Member is always at welcome to suggest and add more ideas to be created visually.
  • ALL designs are PHOTOSHOP only.

What's done so far?!

SOME Tweets created for PIVX Community with STATS

pivx-twitter-screenshot-qtez-GFX-0000.JPG
pivx-twitter-screenshot-qtez-GFX-0002.JPG
pivx-twitter-screenshot-qtez-GFX-0003.JPG
pivx-twitter-screenshot-qtez-GFX-0004.JPG
pivx-twitter-screenshot-qtez-GFX-0005.JPG
pivx-twitter-screenshot-qtez-GFX-0006.JPG
pivx-twitter-screenshot-qtez-GFX-0007.JPG

Last edited:
Can you please commit that you will provide the image source files, in *.psd?

The wording is not clear to me. Is this for 10 images only? Or 10 from you + 10 from the Community = 20 images?

These were posted on @PIVXcommunity. Have you asked for backend stats from @LeacyMcK? If it is too much work for getting stats for all of them, perhaps she can just provide detailed stats for the one image with the most likes/retweets/comments/views etc and we interpolate from there? The reason I would like to see detailed stats, is that I am concerned that most of the engagement is 'Preaching to the choir'. The value in the images is really only how well they reach OUTSIDE of the PIVX community, to help grow PIVX. Getting those numbers is likely a lot of work if even possible. But, we should try to find out.

If they are not reaching outside the PIVX Community, there should be a new strategy to try before more images are created.

The wording is not clear to me. Is this for 10 images only? Or 10 from you + 10 from the Community = 20 images?

These were posted on @PIVXcommunity. Have you asked for backend stats from @LeacyMcK? If it is too much work for getting stats for all of them, perhaps she can just provide detailed stats for the one image with the most likes/retweets/comments/views etc and we interpolate from there? The reason I would like to see detailed stats, is that I am concerned that most of the engagement is 'Preaching to the choir'. The value in the images is really only how well they reach OUTSIDE of the PIVX community, to help grow PIVX. Getting those numbers is likely a lot of work if even possible. But, we should try to find out.

If they are not reaching outside the PIVX Community, there should be a new strategy to try before more images are created.
10 only for PIVX Community + as much as I see as a volunteer. Besides PSD will be uploaded to the community.

At current prices, the proposal is very expensive for just 10 images. @_PIVX official images are approx $35 each. You are charging more than double that.

Perhaps you can offer to double or triple the number of images while leaving the price of 2,200 PIV the same?
That would just require an update here in this forum. You wouldn't need to resubmit a proposal at all.

At current prices, the proposal is very expensive for just 10 images. @_PIVX official images are approx $35 each. You are charging more than double that.
As Price is UPS and DOWNS then that 2200 PIV will not always be expensive :) . HOWEVER it the number of designs can be discussed with the PIVXcommunity for how many or how long the proposal will last.

Hello Everyone,

THIS is a FIXED 2nd. PROPOSAL - PLEASE VOTE HERE.

my-proposal-jpg.832

FIRST things FIRST, BIG THANK U for that BIG Appreciation to my Posts and Designs so far.

This is a renewal-Budget-Proposal as a PIVX Community Social Graphic Visuals Designer..
MY 1st. PASSED and FUNDED Proposal : Ended - PIVX community Social Post Graphic Visuals Designing | PIVX - Community Forum

The Proposal at a glance
--------------------------------------------------------
--- TITLE :
PIVX community Social Post Graphic Visuals Designing.
--- NAME : FIX-Social-GFX.
--- Term/Cycle :
1 cycle = 1 month.
--- Cycle Amount : 2200 PIV.
--- Author/Receiver : QTEZ.

The Proposal Details

• Budget requested is 2200 PIV for 1 cycle; a CYCLE = 1 MONTH only. STARTING MAR 2023.
  • Each cycle will include creating posts and designs with graphics up to 10 posts-designs per Month or cycle.
  • Any un-filled graphics will be added up to the next cycle, as well as, any additional graphics - more the the 10 - will be priced as add up in the next cycle.
  • The 10 creations - besides the additional if requested - will be according to the COMMUNITY Leader Guidelines.
  • I also create other additional visuals - NOT Requested by PIVX Community Leader - that is as a part of me being a volunteer PIVian supporting the Project on Socials.
  • Any Community Member is always at welcome to suggest and add more ideas to be created visually.
  • ALL designs are PHOTOSHOP only.

What's done so far?!

SOME Tweets created for PIVX Community with STATS

View attachment 834View attachment 835View attachment 836View attachment 837View attachment 838View attachment 839View attachment 840

@qtez and @Eric_Stanek
In regards to the analytics, one can't state definitively that a graphic created was the reason for the metrics being good or not so good.
Many factors play into social media analytics, they are: The timing of the tweet/post. (The date and the time during the day it was published to social media.) What is trending at the time of posting, and more importantly the copy for said tweet. (Where the message of the tweet/post needs to be clear to the reader.). You can have a great graphic but if it is published on a day where it is known to be a slow day with little viewership, it won't have the same impact as if it was a day where a high percentage of people were using their social apps.

10 ideas were given to qtez with detailed explanations as to what I wanted to see on each graphic for PIVXcommunity. The tasks were completed. There were a few desktop banners that were donated to the community.