What's new

Ended PIVX community Social Post Graphic Visuals Designing

qtez

Pivian
Hello Everyone,

FIRST things FIRST, BIG THANK U for that BIG Appreciation to my Posts and Designs so far.

I have been active recently on Twitter as I am posting Graphic Visual Designs and Posts regarding PIVX.
AND; The POSITIVE feedback I received from the COMMUNITY kept me asking for more TIPPING as I keep on POSTING.
So, I thought of creating a budget-proposal instead of asking for tipping.

The Proposal at a glance
--------------------------------------------------------

--- TITLE :
PIVX community Social Post Graphic Visuals Designing.
--- NAME : Community Social GFX.
--- Term/Cycle : 1 cycle = 1 month.
--- Cycle Amount : 2200 PIV.
--- Author/Receiver : QTEZ.

pivx-1-p.JPG

The Proposal Details
-----------------------------------------------

• Budget requested is 2200 PIV for 1 cycle; a CYCLE = 1 MONTH only. STARTING Feb 2023.
  • Each cycle will include creating posts and designs with graphics up to 10 posts-designs per Month or cycle.
  • I wish to add me as a PIVX Community Poster so I share & exchange IDEAS with the community.
  • Most creations will be according to the COMMUNITY Guidelines as more IDEAS from the COMMUNITY will enrich my vision and add up more variety to the next post design.
  • ALL designs are PHOTOSHOP only.

BEHANCE Profile : PIVX Social Post - Privacy Coin Cryptocurrency on Behance
Twitter Profile : qtez memes and memos (@qtez_memes) / Twitter
I also included some posts I created on twitter.

Attachments

• qtez-pivx-5.JPG
    qtez-pivx-5.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 17
  • qtez-pivx-4.JPG
    qtez-pivx-4.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 20
  • qtez-pivx-3.JPG
    qtez-pivx-3.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 19
  • qtez-pivx-2.JPG
    qtez-pivx-2.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 20
  • qtez-pivx-1.JPG
    qtez-pivx-1.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Eric_Stanek

Administrator
Staff member
Will you be willing to provide source files (*.psd) of your images too - so that they can be translated by others, or edited in the future?

qtez

Pivian
Will you be willing to provide source files (*.psd) of your images too - so that they can be translated by others, or edited in the future?
SURE sir, I already have PSD files of the current designs. and I can share them with anyone within the supervision of the community as long as that helps in whatever manner.

fuzzbawls

Core Developer
Staff member
I don't see this proposal in the core wallet UI. did you maybe submit it on a forked chain?