What's new

Archived Integration with iVendPay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric_Stanek

Active Pivian
Hello everyone,

The Business Development Manager of iVendPay.com reached out to us and asked if we would be interested in integrating PIVX into their Point of Sale and Vending machine solutions.

Attached please find screen shots of a PDF they provided (I know many of you do not like PDFs as they can contain root-kits etc.) as well as videos of use cases.

The videos are too large to attach in this forum post. Here are links:

Video 1: https://cloud.pivx.org/s/oLF8kMERXyTtrsW
Video 2: https://cloud.pivx.org/s/PitLrNoN5wyY2pp

Most importantly, please provide feedback!

If you have any questions, I can get them answered for you.

Thanks!

Attachments

• _convo.png
    _convo.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 437
  • ivendpay-mark11-1.jpg
    869.8 KB · Views: 435
  • ivendpay-mark11-2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 421
  • ivendpay-mark11-3.jpg
    934 KB · Views: 422
  • ivendpay-mark11-5.jpg
    740.6 KB · Views: 426
  • ivendpay-mark11-4.jpg
    900.6 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
1668259463441.png

Hi Eric,

At first I thought this was too expensive but then I made some research and think it might be worth the prices

just a few questions:

can we get an overview of the places where ivendpay terminals are already installed? how many are right now already running and will there be really more than 200 at the end of the year? the description is a bit vague ,and will they achieve their plan

Which is the offer you consider to be the best for PIVX?

How does it work: The bar owner, for example, is now paid in PIVX, will he receive the PIVX or will Ivendpay sell the coins on the spot market of their partner exchange for that actual price and credit him his local currency?

Last edited:
Good questions. I will try to get them answered soon.

Also, once we find actual locations, we should see if anyone in out community lives nearby to test them out and report back.

@flow11 Sorry for the delay in getting your questions to the team. I broke them out into separate questions and reworded slightly for clarity. The iVendPay team has them now and will get back to us. Please see the Telegram convo attached.

Screenshot_20221115_144603_Telegram.jpg

@flow11 Here are your answers. The diagram she refers to is the 'Integration Page' of the images originally attached to this proposal. I will ask for specific locations in Mexico and maybe there is one close to @ONeZetty and he can check it out.

_ivendpay_1.png

Hi Guys,

They mention Dubai as one of their supported locations. I have a colleague there that could potentially check a machine out if we could get an address. It would also be good to ask for some references. Hearing the experience from other integrated coins would be helpful.

@NigelOn11 Yes, references would be great, but of course they will only provide good references. Perhaps a better way would be to join the Discords of some of the other coins on their system and ask for feedback? Not sure.

I have asked about locations in Dubai.

@flow11 Please see the above. Perhaps one is close to your contact in Dubai and he/she can check? Would be great if they can bring a friend to video their purchase. The Slush Fund could pay them back for their vending machine or restaurant purchase too. Obviously, they would not be able to pay with PIVX yet, but they could do it with another crypto for now.

@NigelOn11 Yes, references would be great, but of course they will only provide good references. Perhaps a better way would be to join the Discords of some of the other coins on their system and ask for feedback? Not sure.

I have asked about locations in Dubai.
Thanks @Eric_Stanek . I will see if I can get someone to test one of the Dubai machines and let you know. Regarding references, I agree that they will only provide good ones, but being able to do just that is a datapoint. If they cannot come up with one verified representative of a coin that paid for their integration that would be a red flag imo. Joining some of the other discords and asking around is a good idea and could lead to unbiased opinions, but we'll need to find the right people that are in the know about the iVendpay project. I'll see if I can snoop around.

@flow11 Please see the above. Perhaps one is close to your contact in Dubai and he/she can check? Would be great if they can bring a friend to video their purchase. The Slush Fund could pay them back for their vending machine or restaurant purchase too. Obviously, they would not be able to pay with PIVX yet, but they could do it with another crypto for now.
mhh I think you're confusing me with someone else, At this time I haven't any contacts in Dubai.

Thanks @Eric_Stanek . I will see if I can get someone to test one of the Dubai machines and let you know. Regarding references, I agree that they will only provide good ones, but being able to do just that is a datapoint. If they cannot come up with one verified representative of a coin that paid for their integration that would be a red flag imo. Joining some of the other discords and asking around is a good idea and could lead to unbiased opinions, but we'll need to find the right people that are in the know about the iVendpay project. I'll see if I can snoop around.
Any luck finding someone in Dubai to test for us @NigelOn11 ?
iVendPay has reached out to me asking for an update.
Thanks.

Any luck finding someone in Dubai to test for us @NigelOn11 ?
iVendPay has reached out to me asking for an update.
Thanks.
I had a call with him yesterday. One request was a text version of the list of sites you posted above. Might you have that? If not, I can just let my contact know. He wants to check locations on google maps and this would make it easier.

I was able to have someone check one of the sites listed. He went to KED Restaurant Shawarma and Coffee, Dubai since it was walking distance from his place. There was no vending machine there and none of the staff thought there was ever one. It could be that this location used ivendpay's POS application, but there were no indications that crypto was taken. I also did a bit of digging into the other coins listed on the ivendpay site. Quite a few are dead or near death which is a bit of a red flag. I'm assuming the larger coins did not need to pay integration services to get included so looking at the smaller coins is useful imo. Also the ivendpay site is a bit stale. The latest news items listed on the home are from Q2 2020. They seem to have lost a lot of momentum over the last few years. Did they come to us or did we reach out to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.