Cycle Amnt: 15,000
Total Amnt: 30,000
Author: JSKitty, Meerkat
Receiver: Meerkat
Address: DHkziYnyWRk8nW4pa1zXG6qjyuXshHj7Ap
Created: 12-12-2023
Vote Hash: 5b459d7fdce5ef422fda4927677c88a89ec6d6253671caf8a7d0dc44bc9b420d

Proposal Abstract
Meerkat is a Graphical Designer, Frontend Developer, and UX professional that'll help Labs finalise the design of Shield UX in MPW, along with BreadJS and the MPW Shield developers, providing graphical designs to prepare for announcements and releases on the PIVX Labs social accounts.

Meerkat will be joining PIVX Labs for an estimated period of two months. The primary objective of this move is to leverage Meerkat's expertise in finalising the frontend designs of MyPIVXWallet.org (MPW), ensuring a seamless and user-friendly experience, beyond this main task - Meerkat will also play a key role in boosting our social media presence by creating compelling graphics for our announcements, teasers, and app releases, helping to generate engagement around our upcoming MPW releases.

Also, Meerkat will be conducting regular User Experience (UX) reviews for MPW, as we finalise the integration of Shield. These reviews will be essential in ensuring the user experience is not only technologically sound but also accessible to our non-technical userbase.

Proposal Plans

To give an idea of what we're aiming to achieve these two cycles, with Meerkat:
  • Providing advice on the design of MyPIVXWallet.org for our team.
  • Performing frontend development (HTML, CSS) for MPW Shield alongside our other developers.
  • Polishing areas of MPW that have 'aged' and need a cleanup (Masternodes UI, Staking UI, etc) along with BreadJS.
  • Creating social media graphics for PIVX Labs (Twitter, etc).
  • Creating social media graphics for PIVX Core (Twitter, Instagram, etc).

Last edited:
How many graphics for PIVX core can be expected during each cycle please? Knowing this will enable me to plan better for socials and to make sure I don't under or over ask for graphics.
Thank you.

As much as you will need @LeacyMcK. What we do together is too important for me and you so we have to do it even if it will get impossibly busy sometimes. Don't worry I need to stay busy to get back on my feet and practise my communication and organization skills. Thank you for your support and understanding. 💜

Last edited:
Is it possible to see any wireframes or mockups of what Meerkats work is like. I appreciate that this has been co-authored by JSKitty So I'll vote for it regardless but I think it would be useful for newcomers to the DAO to see a portfolio of the design work so that prior knowledge isnt required.

Please keep up the awesome work and I really cannot wait to see shield on MPW. It will be awesome!

Is it possible to see any wireframes or mockups of what Meerkats work is like. I appreciate that this has been co-authored by JSKitty So I'll vote for it regardless but I think it would be useful for newcomers to the DAO to see a portfolio of the design work so that prior knowledge isnt required.

Please keep up the awesome work and I really cannot wait to see shield on MPW. It will be awesome!

Hey!
I've been previously working with PIVX for few years, when we were creating new website for PIVX with Kyeno.

Here is a link to my somewhat outdated portfolio:

It's missing some projects because I haven't updated it in a long time. I took a long break from work because of health problems and I recently decided to try to come back to work and PIVX was my first choice.

Here is a link to my folder on PIVX cloud where you can find all of my old and recent graphics done for PIVX:

In the Discord https://discord.com/channels/312987515076345857/773925265180327966 channel you can find all of the updates and fixes made on the website.

Attached you will find recently designed images for social media.

Currently I'm working on mockups for new and polished MPW wallet app, which I will share after I have clearance from JSKitty.
Yes, I am really sorry for not being up to the task lately, to be totally fair and honest I'm late with my work progress and I'm not keeping up with the deadlines set by proposals. I'm trying to pickup the pace after Christmas/New Year break but this winter is trying to kill me again. ;) But I'm not giving up, I'm working on it.
Please be patient with me, I will deliver. 🙏 💜

Attachments

• 1 day to New Year Rectangle-min.png
    1 day to New Year Rectangle-min.png
    791.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 2 days to New Year Rectangle-min.png
    2 days to New Year Rectangle-min.png
    778.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 3 days to New Year Rectangle-min.png
    3 days to New Year Rectangle-min.png
    832.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Happy New Year Rectangle-min.png
    Happy New Year Rectangle-min.png
    848.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Merry Christmas Rectangle 1-min.png
    Merry Christmas Rectangle 1-min.png
    900.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Merry Christmas Rectangle 2-min.png
    Merry Christmas Rectangle 2-min.png
    904.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Privacy Roundtable Rectangle-min.png
    Privacy Roundtable Rectangle-min.png
    447.1 KB · Views: 43
This is a report on my work.

Mainly I've been doing graphics for actions and promotions on Social Media channels for both PIVX Core and PIVX Labs.
I have also made some fixes to PIVX website (see #website_development channel for more details). Continuous updates are in progress.
I have also tried to redesign My PIVX Wallet. Only to polish up the UI so to avoid adding lots of development work for Labs devs.
I've been actively trying to get integrated into MPW SHIELD upgrade and redesign but it's been a process and I need to be patient.
For now after communicating back and forth between JSKitty and Yuurin, finally I've been given a green light to slowly move forward with this but it will require a lot more time and coordination.

No Middle Man Rectangle-min.png Icreased Rewards Anniversary Rectangle-min.png PIVX Community Privacy Rectangle-min.png PIVX on BetAltCoins Rectangle-min.png Valentines Contest Rectangle-min.png MPW SHIELD Testing 1 Rectangle-min.png MPW SHIELD Testing 2 Rectangle-min.png MPW SHIELD Testing 3 Rectangle-min.pngTournament Announcement Rectangle-min.png

Last edited:
Didn't fit in a previous post so here are screens of first shot at MPW redesign

MPW Loading Screen-min.png MPW Main Screen-min.png MPW Dashboard Screen-min.png MPW Dashboard Locking Wallet Popup-min.png MPW Dashboard Unlocking Wallet Popup-min.png MPW Dashboard Send-min.png MPW Dashboard Receive-min.png MPW Stake Screen-min.png

!!! This is not the the design that will be implemented, although reactions and feedback were very positive it still requires a lot of work. I will be working on it in cooperation with Yuurin, JSKitty and Labs team for the next few months to finalize and implement. I'm posting those to show that I'm not sitting around wasting time and money. ;)

Last edited: