What's new

Looking for a coach to help you overcome obstacles and achieve your personal and professional goals?

SiggeB

Pivian
Looking for a coach to help you overcome obstacles and achieve your personal and professional goals?

Look no further!

As a professional coach in training, I am dedicated to helping individuals reach their full potential.
I specialize in several niches, including Life Purpose Coaching, Resilience and Mindset Coaching, and Leadership Empathy and Compassion Coaching. Whether you're looking to identify your values, strengths, and passions, build resilience, manage stress, or develop your leadership skills, I can provide the guidance and support you need to succeed.

Please note that coaching is not therapy and I am not a therapist. However, I am committed to upholding the ethical principles of the International Coach Foundation (ICF), including full confidentiality.

To become certified by the ICF, I need to accumulate a certain number of coaching hours. As a result, I am happy to offer discounted coaching sessions to PIVX community members until the end of 2023. I accept payments in shielded PIVX and XMR.

If you're interested in working with me, please send me a message to my e-mail adress below. Our first session (video or audio) is completely free and gives you the opportunity to get to know me and my coaching style. I am located in CET (Central European Time), and have some weekend availability.

Let's start achieving your goals today!

[email protected]

Last edited:
Good morning, could you please share your area of expertise? .. and, a bit more about yourself? .. I'm unable to find your Linkedin profile.

Is this your podcast https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/sigge-baskero ?

When looking you up on G, there is some information that in 2021 you became a Zenzo ambassador for Germany - how did it work out? .. in 2022 I created an unofficial zenzo forum at zenzoforum.com (after the zenzo's main website was offline for 2 or 3 months). Zenzo is another coin (as well as pivx) that I like :) .. the difference with pivx - it is a simple emotional bond, something about the brand :)

Happy holidays! Helmuts