Cycle Amnt: 25,000
Total Amnt: 25,000
Author: Duddino, Sandude
Receiver: Duddino
Address: DShxa9sykpVUYBe2VKZfq9dzE8f2yBbtmg
Created: 14-03-2023
Vote Hash: c22cf54ed7ca38f310f6e937fa79486e02c5e8959eaa466671c9ac1d9dd4d206

Duddino LRP

This is a continuation of Duddino's previous proposal: https://forum.pivx.org/threads/lrp-duddino.1299/
Duddino's proposals will begin with a report on the progress during last cycle. As this is the first month, the report will cover a two-week period, spanning from the previous superblock to the present time.
The next proposal will include a full month report, from today's date to one month from now

Two week report

These first two weeks were focused on preparing the code base for Shield transactions. This includes:
Additionally, the following enhancements were made:
Goals for the next month
  • Finish Shield Transaction. The difficult, hard to debug part of the job is done. Now it's just a matter of writing code to tie all the pieces together. However, while the bulk of the work may be complete, the final steps of bringing everything together might be time consuming. To get up to date on how the work was split between me and Alessandro, you can check: https://github.com/orgs/PIVX-Labs/projects/2
  • Implement a test framework. MPW is getting closer to feature parity with PIVX Core. As such, we're expecting a much larger user base. It's really important to make sure that no critical bugs get into the release, and tests will help do just that.
  • Finish masternode secondary features. This includes Tor support and the ability to create multiple masternodes with one account.
  • Add an account system. This will allow the use of different accounts simultaneously.
  • Code cleanups. While certainly being the most boring part of all, especially from an user prospective, it's critical to keep the code clean to increase performance and avoid bugs.
  • Work collaboratively towards the objectives outlined in the shared Labs Roadmap. While the above is my personal vision of the project, PIVX Labs is a collaborative effort, and as such, I am committed to working together with the team to help achieve our shared goals. The roadmap can be found here.

Last edited: